The Tim Tracker #123 You gotta keep ‘em separated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By their timeline, they had regular dinner and a plate of 6 cookies the night before. She woke up in labor around 5am and had the baby by 8:30am. She was still in the delivery room when they brought her breakfast so maybe it was 9:30am. I know everyone is different but she literally didn’t have to miss a single meal or snack.
I call bull tit on the whole birth vlog. I need to get enough stomach to rewatch it, but I thought I heard someone in the background at one point talking about inductions. My bet is the blueberry hike was on Saturday and they checked in to the hospital on Sunday. I also call tit on the prop being there. I'm not a medical professional, but I have a hard time for liability reasons thinking they'd allow a bratty toddler to be in the room while his momma pushes out a twelve pound watermelon out of her special tunnel.

Also Buddy Von Brat is already acting up, Surprise, surprise. Who could forsee that. I cringed when he wanted to touch Flipper so much. They only had nine months to get him ready for the baby...and I call bull tit on the library lie too.

Also, FYI, Jen Flipper can still absorb mercury from your knockers. Tuna is high in mercury you selfish POS. Here's a link for you to read about it when you're done watching your Bravo shows at four AM

So we had a padscile haul. Nice. I expected this. Some obnoxious lady from my office went on a TMI rant during another lady's baby shower about getting all the free stuff from the hospital and I was like totally Tracker material when she was talking about that.
I caught that induction comment too

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did they say who supposedly took him to this 24 hour library? Or are we to assume that Buddy was like, "Mom, you're screaming is a little too much for me right now, so I'm going to tap out and head across town to the library. I'll Just check out some books on the Chinese language and keep learning my numbers till you're done. Give the librarian a call when this is over and I'll jump on the #52 bus and come back."

"Okay Buddy. Hey, pick me up a deep fried sushi burrito on the way home. I haven't had fish for MINUTES!"

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I would be holding my child anyway, bc I never wanted to put him down. The instinct is to pat, but the baby safety course we took said sometimes that motion could actually make it worse. There’s a specific angle for choking, but he couldn’t have been choking on any foreign objects. I would’ve def called for a nurse and expressed my concern.

I haven’t watched the vid, but did Dr. Dim give his diagnosis?
Dr. Dim in fact did. He said it was probably amniotic fluid or breast milk that Oliver inhaled and was probably trying to cough it out. I’m guessing that is what a nurse must of told them initially or Dim got on google again. But literally while they were talking about it they show Jenn holding him completely flat on his back and messing with his mouth. I just figured that would be a hard position to cough fluid out if need be.
---
It starts at about 19:30 the first time, right after another food showing. It just weirds me out how they are both keep saying saying he’s “trying to get it out” and he’s a little fussy while they are talking about it but she just keeps laying him there flat and is more interested in sticking her finger around and in his mouth
---
Sorry about the typos, the edit option disappeared

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
[/QUOTE]
Something else I thought was strange in yesterday’s video was before they knew Oliver was going to have to go to the NICU, they were talking about how they could tell Oliver was trying to cough something out, and while they are saying that, Jenn has him laying flat on his back and she kept sticking her finger in his mouth a little bit. Wouldn‘t you hold him up and pat his back, similar to burping, to help him get it out? Parents, am I wrong on this? Also later in the NICU, Jenn panicked a little because his pacifier had fallen out. Let him breathe! She‘s already worried about starting the mandatory 24 hours pacifier use so he can’t cry or make any noise.
I don’t understand why she’s shoving something in the baby’s mouth al less than I day old, especially if she thinks he’s trying to cough something up. Is she trying to choke him? If he’s a calm baby he may never need a dummy/pacifier, if he’s fractious and hard to settle then give him one. The fact is he’s too young to know yet. Fast forward 3 1/2 years and he’ll still have it probably, and so will Jackson age 7 🙄

Coming from the Washington DC area and the infamous Washington DC Mayor Marion Berry. I had to look up what a Marionberry was thinking it was a rip of the DC mayor. I was surprised it was a real fruit. I guess my mind went something else, LOL.

Anyway, makes me wonder if Tim knows who Marion Berry and why he was "famous" besides being the Mayor of Washington, DC during the the 90's.

Also, Tim, how the duck is it confusing between 100 years of The Walt Disney COMPANY vs. WDW? I think even the total non-Disney fan understands the COMPANY has been around longer than WDW or Disneyland. It must be only confusing to you. Humm, like Fantasia came out in 1973 :rolleyes:

Wow, flexing that you got your haircut at The Art of Shaving. You could have gotten your haircut for about $70 cheaper at your local barber for the same cut. Again, bringing out the :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
But literally while they were talking about it they show Jenn holding him completely flat on his back and messing with his mouth. I just figured that would be a hard position to cough fluid out if need be.
Am not quite sure why she is doing this, is it normal for a parent to try an get them to cough out the fluids? Would the hospital have showed her an then left her to do it alone? Or were they just doing it in the hopes they could get some out so it wouldn't be as bad for a more extended time in the hospital

My cousin's wife had quite a bad time with her kid, the kid went into distress half way down the birthing canal so they pushed her back up then done a C-section, of course that meant the kid swalled fluid an it went into the lungs, it was the hospital only that dealt with getting any fluids out, neither of them were allowed to do that, they took her away after birth, got all the fluid out then whenever she fed an had a little fluid go into the lungs the hospital would immediately take her to empty it out, they certainly weren't told to lay her flat then stick fingers in her mouth

I dunno if maybe the fluid was that bad for my cousin's kid that the hospital had to deal with it, but I do find it strange that gin is doing something like that, am not sure what's normal over there for this type of thing an am certainly not gonna believe anything those two say either

Reactions: 9
We are never going to know for sure what really happened with $liver, how big he actually was, all the mystery details. They just tell lies upon lies. But, we do know that these two are not ones to seek medical advice from medical professionals at appropriate times. We have seen that 1000 times over. They consult google and the stans before they actually speak to someone who knows what they are talking about. I think Jenn had the baby on his back and was sticking her (probably filthy from the burrito) fingers in his mouth without consulting with the nurses about his issue. They are like two teenagers with a baby and a preschooler at this point.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Did they say who supposedly took him to this 24 hour library? Or are we to assume that Buddy was like, "Mom, you're screaming is a little too much for me right now, so I'm going to tap out and head across town to the library. I'll Just check out some books on the Chinese language and keep learning my numbers till you're done. Give the librarian a call when this is over and I'll jump on the #52 bus and come back."

"Okay Buddy. Hey, pick me up a deep fried sushi burrito on the way home. I haven't had fish for MINUTES!"
He probably took the self-driving Tesla. The stans are always screaming about how advanced he is, so he probably knows how to use it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To add to the natural/induced controversy. . . . Tim said their Doctor only does inductions on Mondays.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Am not quite sure why she is doing this, is it normal for a parent to try an get them to cough out the fluids? Would the hospital have showed her an then left her to do it alone?
I don‘t even think she was doing it to help him. It was while they were talking about it but she just did her fake “aww, poor buddy” stuff while running her finger around the outside of his mouth and sticking her finger barely in his mouth a few times. I don’t know probably something I shouldn’t have focused on, but I found it weird that they are saying he is trying to cough stuff out and she just keeps him laying there flat to choke some more while she plays with his mouth. Just to me showed a lack of genuine concern and lack of maternal instincts. Also grossed me out considering how dirty her nasty fingers probably are.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why is she using a dummy straight away. Didn’t she have issues with Jackson breastfeeding. Dummy’s are not ment to be introduced until breastfeeding is established (around 4 weeks) if breastfeeding for the reason that it can confuse them (I think they now say it’s not nipple confusion but the technique) I’m guessing she didn’t learn from the first time around. Oh and is it a good idea to have it in baby’s mouth if they are saying he needs to bring stuff up!

I don‘t even think she was doing it to help him. It was while they were talking about it but she just did her fake “aww, poor buddy” stuff while running her finger around the outside of his mouth and sticking her finger barely in his mouth a few times. I don’t know probably something I shouldn’t have focused on, but I found it weird that they are saying he is trying to cough stuff out and she just keeps him laying there flat to choke some more while she plays with his mouth. Just to me showed a lack of genuine concern and lack of maternal instincts. Also grossed me out considering how dirty her nasty fingers probably are.
I agree, like sticking fingers in his mouth is just nasty when she's probably not washed them, also being on his back is just going to make it worse, shouldn't he be on his side? When I was taught some first aid the first thing I was told is put someone on their side incase they choke

I was absolutely paranoid with my neice, my god I washed my hands in almost scolding hot water with so much antibacterial stuff before I even went near her because I feared she would get sick, everything she used was disinfected twice an I also never touched near her mouth either an used natural wipes if I needed to clean there, she dropped her pacifier an I washed it like 5 times before giving it back cause it had landed on the floor (I keep my floors clean) I was maybe a bit OTT but to me baby's can get sick so damn easy an you don't know how badly a sickness can be with them

Reactions: 7
I'll probably just copy this into a new thread, but the lies in the first few minutes have me questioning everything lol.
Transcript shows:

1:06
contraction started at 4 55 in the morning and they I'll actually show you I was keeping track of them because I
1:12
was I woke up in extreme pain and I
1:18
um was like I think it's happening I think this is it so I took some notes in my notes app I don't know if you can see
1:24
that let me see if I can show you so you can see where they started and how far apart
1:30
they were and for how long I was taking my notes so 455 502 507 514 521 532 538
1:41
is when I was when you woke up yeah you were making enough noises that I was

So they started at 4:55 and she woke him up at 5:38? Yet her hospital band shows she received it at 053? She made it to hospital in 1 minute?

Also transcript from Tim walking down the stairs with Jackson says:

it's uh what is today Monday morning about six o'clock it's happening we're getting
0:05
stuff in the car going to the hospital right now hey bud we're going we're going to go see baby brother
0:11

this pregnancy it happened much faster and it happened in a much more different fashion
0:59
so this morning the what you just saw was six o'clock in the morning but my

What is it? 6 am or the 500 that's on your band?! The 5:30 seems more in line with an induction. Mine started at 6am..

Reactions: 22
I agree, like sticking fingers in his mouth is just nasty when she's probably not washed them
She probably thinks that everything in a hospital is sanitary, including her, just by the fact that she's in a hospital. "They keep everything so clean, right?"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Why is she using a dummy straight away. Didn’t she have issues with Jackson breastfeeding. Dummy’s are not ment to be introduced until breastfeeding is established (around 4 weeks) if breastfeeding for the reason that it can confuse them (I think they now say it’s not nipple confusion but the technique) I’m guessing she didn’t learn from the first time around. Oh and is it a good idea to have it in baby’s mouth if they are saying he needs to bring stuff up!
She did mention he was having trouble latching and she would be pumping for a while, but that was just the first day home. No clue if she's still doing it, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: 5
Also weird how there was no mention of water breaking. If she was 7cm by the time they put in the epidural and gave birth 20min later, wouldn't her water have broken in that time? She gives every other little detail, I'd be surprised if she didn't describe what her water breaking would feel like. My water was broken with my induction so I have no idea when it's supposed to naturally occur, I just would've thought during that whole hour she was writhing in pain with Tim asleep next to her that her water would've broken too 🤷🏽‍♀️

I'll probably just copy this into a new thread, but the lies in the first few minutes have me questioning everything lol.
Transcript shows:

1:06
contraction started at 4 55 in the morning and they I'll actually show you I was keeping track of them because I
1:12
was I woke up in extreme pain and I
1:18
um was like I think it's happening I think this is it so I took some notes in my notes app I don't know if you can see
1:24
that let me see if I can show you so you can see where they started and how far apart
1:30
they were and for how long I was taking my notes so 455 502 507 514 521 532 538
1:41
is when I was when you woke up yeah you were making enough noises that I was

So they started at 4:55 and she woke him up at 5:38? Yet her hospital band shows she received it at 053? She made it to hospital in 1 minute?

Also transcript from Tim walking down the stairs with Jackson says:

it's uh what is today Monday morning about six o'clock it's happening we're getting
0:05
stuff in the car going to the hospital right now hey bud we're going we're going to go see baby brother
0:11

this pregnancy it happened much faster and it happened in a much more different fashion
0:59
so this morning the what you just saw was six o'clock in the morning but my

What is it? 6 am or the 500 that's on your band?! The 5:30 seems more in line with an induction. Mine started at 6am..

• Haha
I don't know, I'm going to say I don't think that she was induced and the big rush to the hospital with J$ was real. I think if there was a plan to be induced, whoever the mystery person who spent the night with J$, would have already been there when they left. Someone spent the night with him for sure. So they had that part planned, they just didn't have someone to call in a last minute case, which is stupid and irresponsible on their part.

I think when we hear Jenn saying "induced" in the background, she's telling some poor nurse that J$ was induced so she didn't experience all the pain, pain, pain, pain that she did with $liver. Or telling some sort of birth of J$ story. I think if she was induced, they would have been prepared with the camera and recorded it all, because $$$$$.

I think they've lied about a lot of things with this birth, but I think they are both too dumb to lie a big whopper lie like we rushed to the hospital at 6am and he was born 8:31 vs we planned to be at the hospital to be induced. I don't know which hospital she delivered at, I really didn't pay that much attention, but there are many hospitals, very close to their house and at that time of day, it wouldn't take long (not 1 minute though) to get there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I think it was a scheduled induction too. I also think they’re such losers they couldn’t even find someone to watch their kid for those hours before the nanny came.

Whatever nanny they are on now was probably scheduled to come get him at 9 or something. But the baby came faster.

That’s why there is no birth footage. They were planning on filming after 9 am lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Also weird how there was no mention of water breaking. If she was 7cm by the time they put in the epidural and gave birth 20min later, wouldn't her water have broken in that time? She gives every other little detail... during that whole hour she was writhing in pain with Tim asleep next to her that her water would've broken too 🤷🏽‍♀️
YEP! - especially since she made a whole frantic vlog about the never-ending pee a few weeks back. :rolleyes:

The lies just don't make sense at this point. It must be exhausting to live this life of theirs.

EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot. I'm supposed to be sO jEaLouS. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.