The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This she was on BC has been mentioned so much but I have never actually seen any proof. Did she say it in a video. Point me in the right direction or this a tattle mandela effect.
Pretty sure it was their Planned Parenthood live stream/donation collection.

Edited: Jinx @Quasimodo

I was still lmao at the Selfish Shellfish and Eponymous Hippopotamus post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This might be a good time for the lurkers and people who disappeared for awhile coming out of the woodwork to note that we have a Wiki available at the top of the page to check out. 😉

Pretty sure it was their Planned Parenthood live stream/donation collection.

Edited: Jinx @Quasimodo

I was still lmao at the Selfish Shellfish and Eponymous Hippopotamus post.

They’re the perfect customized books to add to Anotherson’s bookshelf! 🙃

Anyhoo, Ginn was spotted in public you guyzzzzz!
588549AA-AAAF-449C-97AA-FF5BAD042BC4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This she was on BC has been mentioned so much but I have never actually seen any proof. Did she say it in a video. Point me in the right direction or this a tattle mandela effect. Also none of my pregnancy where through science it was tracking and really monitoring my cycles which they could have done or IVF. No one truly knows how those babies where concieved
They announced they wanted another baby in December and were pregnant less than 6 months later. She was whining that they weren’t already pregnant. Her “I can never have children” was complete and total bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This she was on BC has been mentioned so much but I have never actually seen any proof. Did she say it in a video. Point me in the right direction or this a tattle mandela effect. Also none of my pregnancy where through science it was tracking and really monitoring my cycles which they could have done or IVF. No one truly knows how those babies where concieved
Lying liars are going to lie. She talks about being on birth control at 3:30 and gets a dig in re: her mother-in-law at the beginning

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched it. It starts about 18mins in, she says that she was on BC until they decided to start trying. She could have been on BC from 18-28 or 20-30. She didn't get pregnant with Jackson until she was 36. Like I said I wanted another baby and got pregnant twice 1st time only tried 6 months and lost that one had a break then with the second one about 5 months so quick considering I am infertile

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
'I wasn't ready at the time'
I was on BC from 16 - 26. I was ready and willing from 26. Didn't fall until 31. A hard, painful 5 years, full of heartbreak, invasive test, uninterested doctors. It wasn't fun which was why I was so happy I did fall so quick the second and third time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I was on BC from 16 - 26 and couldn't fall. I was ready and willing from 26. didn't fall until 31
I'm curious in what part of the world is fall slang or another term for get pregnant or give birth? Never heard that before.

Reactions: 10
So, there is a Disney media event coming up this week…Tron and a preview of Happily Ever after.

What will Dimmy decide to do,

A) Be a good parent and stay home with his less than 2 week old and 3 years old.

B) Grift/Beg/Weasel his way into the event by tagging along with someone else…but later claim he was media and was invited….all with a newborn at home.

C) Fail @ begging for a spot at the event and then resort to stealing fair use borrowing of others content for his monetary gains, cuz kids/nannies/“friends” don’t pay for themselves!

Only time will tell! With no videos/lives in a week, these Bojos are going to start getting desperate!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So, there is a Disney media event coming up this week…Tron and a preview of Happily Ever after.

A) Be a good parent and stay home with his less than 2 week old and 3 years old.

B) Grift/Beg/Weasel his way into the event by tagging along with someone else…but later claim he was media and was invited….all with a newborn at home.

C) Fail @ begging for a spot at the event and then resort to stealing fair use borrowing of others content for his monetary gains, cuz kids/nannies/“friends” don’t pay for themselves!

Only time will tell! With no videos/lives in a week, these Bojos are going to start getting desperate!
I vote B.

There is no way Tim will miss out on yet another media event, particularly one that other sources (websites and vloggers) have been chatting up.
He's got to prove his self-worth is validated.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

I thought that America didn't give men paternal leave. So wouldn't a normal man be at work? why is he different? In the UK we are lucky to get two weeks and then poof my hubby was back at work. I hadn't had a chance to settle in as I was back and forth from the hospital, she was born on the 5th April and I was watching about the Boston bombings in my room. I wasn't anywhere near ready for him to go. Even when I had severe PPD so bad I was almost admitted he still had to work.
---
I'm curious in what part of the world is fall slang or another term for get pregnant or give birth? Never heard that before.
Its what we say in the UK. I fell pregnant or I couldn't fall.

Reactions: 8
Yea the baby shouldn’t be criticized for whatever he is going through. However this situation isn’t something I would just ignore and let slide. This witch posted EVERYDAY about flaunting pregnancy rules, bragging about getting to fly despite her advanced labor, ignore her age and weight’s risk for developing pregnancy complications, and the list goes on and on. You can tell that I have a spore spot for abused and neglected kids. I really think family needs to get involved because they dont care about those boys

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Didn’t they say, a few weeks ago, they already had a mini staycation booked for after the baby gets here?
They will prob be staying on site for those 2 days of the last Enchantment/ first Happily Ever After & opening of Tron.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Makes me wonder if the kid hadn't of had problems would she have posted as much, part of me thinks the jealousy of the new kid taken away the limelight is getting to her, there's no focus on her being pregnant now an the Stan's will be gushing over the new baby so she had to make it all about her again with "we" went, an "we" are doing fine, so basically trying to snatch back all that attention

I assume she will be demanding an even bigger push present now because of all the trama "she" went through

Reactions: 15
I thought that America didn't give men paternal leave. So wouldn't a normal man be at work? why is he different? In the UK we are lucky to get two weeks and then poof my hubby was back at work. I hadn't had a chance to settle in as I was back and forth from the hospital, she was born on the 5th April and I was watching about the Boston bombings in my room. I wasn't anywhere near ready for him to go. Even when I had severe PPD so bad I was almost admitted he still had to work.
---

Its what we say in the UK. I fell pregnant or I couldn't fall.

Depends on the company some private companies do have maternity and paternity leave. Also, FMLA does offer unpaid leave as well if a covered employer. The Snackers are self-employed so it's not like they would have access to this. They were saying they were going to take off two weeks after Flipper so I think that's what the OP was referring to.

Reactions: 7

I vote B, but Jenn, J$ and $liver will be in a BLT room with fireworks viewing, because FOMO and we can get BABY'S FIRST FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!!! As the title.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I vote B, but Jenn, J$ and $liver will be in a BLT room with fireworks viewing, because FOMO and we can get BABY'S FIRST FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!!! As the title.
I would be so pissed if I paid BLT theme park view prices/spend BLT theme park view points to end up in a room next to a week or two old baby. Not the baby's fault because it's acting like a baby but babies gonna baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
…that he and J$pot will sleep though because they are both napping…..but it still counts you guuuuyyzzzzzzz!

Reactions: 8
I would be so pissed if I paid BLT theme park view prices/spend BLT theme park view points to end up in a room next to a week or two old baby. Not the baby's fault because it's acting like a baby but babies gonna baby.
Ugh, I wouldn't be surprised if the Snackers try to drag Flipper on the first flight out of CA so Dim can do his past due SN World video in first class and makes someone's trip miserable. And just fyi that could be just in a couple of weeks-yes, I know it says 4-6 weeks for babies without complications but this is the Snackers we are talking about.

Reactions: 9
Another day another you tube grifter exposing their young children want to leave Canada and come to Florida

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.