The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May I ask, why do we care in getting the story of what happened?
Jenn is eating this up - she loves the attention and will play it up to the Nth degree.

They said they're all home now. Obviously whatever it was cleared up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What I got from these ramblings is that every moron on there doesn’t know “you’re” from “your”.

Clowns
I feel like with autocorrect being a thing, it takes effort to still duck up and use your instead of you're.
your-vs-youre.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
As much as I dislike the 'trackers/bojos' if you zoom in on the photo everyone is on about you can see a clear 5th toe tucked behind the 4th one
Yeah, I saw it! Still looks weird but I saw the line in between the toes. Glad he has all 5 😊

Reactions: 4
And yet he seems to be a big baby too. I wonder if they'll tell everyone his weight, or the accurate weight if they *did* say it.

Macrosomia, perhaps? That could point maybe to her crappy pregnancy diet and / or be blood sugar-related (didn't they say he was measuring big early on?)

Found this... could this be a potential reason for the short NICU stay?

View attachment 2021909
This seems highly possible. Good info here -- I never heard of this but it would make sense. They said in that one video at 37 weeks that he was a big boy, something about him having a large belly, and then the feet longer than his femur thing (which Tim said didn't sound right and I didn't notice the first time seeing it). If your suggestion is correct, I am not sure how much will be shared since it could be related to Jenn's weight/gain or possibly gestational diabetes (which she doesn't have according to them). On another page I read, it says meconium aspiration is something that can happen with this, also. I hope it isn't something serious and it was just a little issue that they cleared up, btw.

And had Jenn never posted the NICU update or those photos, there wouldn't be anything to talk about, obviously. However, we are all on this thread to talk about them and what they share/post, or... why else are we here? (Not asking you specifically @2020planner , just making a statement). She shared, we are wondering.

Wouldn't it seem like Tim would immediately respond on Twitter to say Oliver doesn't have any toe issues or anything like that? He bothered to reply the lame "untrue" tweet about what, Tron? I am not convinced he has a missing toe since it was just one unclear pic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Jenn is eating this up - she loves the attention and will play it up to the Nth degree.

Yes, she does this kind of thing for all the attention. And sure, we speculate a lot on here. They only give us part of the story or half-truths or downright lies so we have to try to figure out the rest of the story. And a lot of times we are probably wrong but a lot of times I think we are right.

As for the big baby, I think we all want him to be ok and have a healthy life. But since she has posted these photos of him in the nicu then we want to make sure that Jen gets blamed for her unhealthy diet and poor choices and probably drinking and riding rides. For all the attention she craves I hope at least part of it is negative.

Reactions: 14
Meconium means the baby could have breathed in poop..plain and simple. My oldest boy, a large baby, went through this. It is called meconium staining because you have this come out...sorry T.M.I....but anyway, he went into distress and after hours and hours of labor I had to then have a C-section. It was a terrible experience especially since it turned out the doctor was sleeping in another room much of the time. We considered suing him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This seems highly possible. Good info here -- I never heard of this but it would make sense. They said in that one video at 37 weeks that he was a big boy, something about him having a large belly, and then the feet longer than his femur thing (which Tim said didn't sound right and I didn't notice the first time seeing it). If your suggestion is correct, I am not sure how much will be shared since it could be related to Jenn's weight/gain or possibly gestational diabetes (which she doesn't have according to them). On another page I read, it says meconium aspiration is something that can happen with this, also. I hope it isn't something serious and it was just a little issue that they cleared up, btw.

And had Jenn never posted the NICU update or those photos, there wouldn't be anything to talk about, obviously. However, we are all on this thread to talk about them and what they share/post, or... why else are we here? (Not asking you specifically @2020planner , just making a statement). She shared, we are wondering.

Wouldn't it seem like Tim would immediately respond on Twitter to say Oliver doesn't have any toe issues or anything like that? He bothered to reply the lame "untrue" tweet about what, Tron? I am not convinced he has a missing toe since it was just one unclear pic.
If it was an issue that could have been generally avoided if it wasn't for her habits and lifestyle during the pregnancy, I bet she'll google some other issue and use that as an excuse. They've been so shady and inconsistent for this whole pregnancy, I would expect them to come up with some bullshit to avoid Ginn feeling any remorse or holding herself accountable and vowing to actually be an active empathic caring mother who has the ability to care about and care for her own children.

Of course, the witch could have avoided all this if she wasn't devoid of morals and maternal instinct and had any bleeping sense of decency that would overrule her need for attention and adoration at the expense of her child's vulnerability and privacy. No one ever had to know because according to her "everyone is okay". There was absolutely no damn good reason to share any of that NICU info. The stans are not her family, they aren't entitled to know a damn thing about their "youtube nephew". This witch probably shared the NICU update on twitter before even sharing with her own actual family (if she did at all), the ones she forgets still exist who seem to all be way more functional at life than she is even if they can't afford cuntcierge, who allegedly made her feel like she wasn't "good enough or smart enough". 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If it was an issue that could have been generally avoided if it wasn't for her habits and lifestyle during the pregnancy, I bet she'll google some other issue and use that as an excuse. They've been so shady and inconsistent for this whole pregnancy, I would expect them to come up with some bullshit to avoid Ginn feeling any remorse or holding herself accountable and vowing to actually be an active empathic caring mother who has the ability to care about and care for her own children.

Of course, the witch could have avoided all this if she wasn't devoid of morals and maternal instinct and had any bleeping sense of decency that would overrule her need for attention and adoration at the expense of her child's vulnerability and privacy. No one ever had to know because according to her "everyone is okay". There was absolutely no damn good reason to share any of that NICU info. The stans are not her family, they aren't entitled to know a damn thing about their "youtube nephew". This witch probably shared the NICU update on twitter before even sharing with her own actual family (if she did at all), the ones she forgets still exist who seem to all be way more functional at life than she is even if they can't afford cuntcierge, who allegedly made her feel like she wasn't "good enough or smart enough". 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Agreed - the sharing of this is honestly horrible and I don't understand it besides assuming it is for attention. I find it odd she ONLY shared it on Twitter. I am trying to understand that. They shared photos on IG like everything was great the day of. Tim posted the "brothers" photo on IG and he never posts there. But Jenn posted this serious and surprising NICU thing on Twitter only?

Sure, they could just be dumb and inconsistent, but I am trying to figure out why just Twitter. Do their family members not use Twitter but are definitely on IG? Do they want to see the large number of "views" their Tweets get or something? Their FB stans probably mostly don't even know how to log into Twitter. Then that fake FB account is posting the same thing to FB and none of the dumb stans know it isn't them.

This is what happens when you don't have a consistent public-facing social media and a regular routine of how you communicate with your lame fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, she does this kind of thing for all the attention. And sure, we speculate a lot on here. They only give us part of the story or half-truths or downright lies so we have to try to figure out the rest of the story. And a lot of times we are probably wrong but a lot of times I think we are right.

As for the big baby, I think we all want him to be ok and have a healthy life. But since she has posted these photos of him in the nicu then we want to make sure that Jen gets blamed for her unhealthy diet and poor choices and probably drinking and riding rides. For all the attention she craves I hope at least part of it is negative.
My point is we need to consider that as someone who's always seeking attention and not always in positive light, Jenn could very easily turn into one of those parents who relishes in their child's illness. Give her a taste and it can grow into something more dangerous. It's called Munchausen syndrome, and while rare it can appear in varying degrees and never be caught, but rather outgrown as the child grows up enough to realize what's happening.

When it comes to the hospitalization of a child I feel the best approach is to let the family be to work it out. As strangers we don't need to know, and we shouldn't be guessing. It should be private.

We know the boy is home safe. That should be enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Just stumbled across these that someone's selling.
Aaaaand that's enough Internet for me today. Goodnight!
Do they make toilet paper? That’s something I would be interested in😜
---
Meconium means the baby could have breathed in poop..plain and simple. My oldest boy, a large baby, went through this. It is called meconium staining because you have this come out...sorry T.M.I....but anyway, he went into distress and after hours and hours of labor I had to then have a C-section. It was a terrible experience especially since it turned out the doctor was sleeping in another room much of the time. We considered suing him.
This happened to my son too. He was born a week early, natural labour, average weight and I didn’t abuse my body whilst pregnant. He was back in hospital at 6 wks with breathing difficulties. All was ok but it definitely affected him long term. He’s 30 now and still has sinus/mucus problems and is really susceptible to colds.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Idk what is going on with the baby, but if the baby was overdue then Jenn and Tim were knowingly careless with this pregnancy. I can’t shake the disgust I feel for those two right now
I agree. Regardless of when the baby was due, and whatever Oliver's complication was, Jenn and Tim WERE knowing careless with this pregnancy. She ate crap the entire time. She clearly gained way more than a healthy amount of baby weight. She rode at least one ride that had a pregnancy warning on it. She did not give a duck about this pregnancy and yes, it is absolutely disgusting.

I agree. We are never going to get the true, actual story of what happened. Not that I'm saying they owe it to us, they don't. But no matter what actually happened with the baby, they aren't going to be truthful about it. It will be far more dramatic and traumatic than what actually happened, because $$$$$.

And I'm not glossing over a NICU stay by any means, but in the comments, many NICU moms are chiming in, my NICU baby was there for 3 weeks, a month, 2 months. Clearly, whatever happened with Oliver was minor in comparison, thankfully. Jenn is now going to classify herself as a NICU mom and will be seen as a warrior by the stans. That's what she wants, the attention for HER, not baby Oliver. That's why she put the photos out there with an extremely vague description. Again, we don't need disclosure of what happened, but this is Jenn, she put those photos out there to create the drama and views. $liver is a week old and he needs to start earning that cash. That child already has vulnerable photos of himself out on Twitter, for all the world to see. That poor child. And his poor brother, who most certainly is already forgotten about because the word NICU in the title is going to bring in the $$$$$.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
When it comes to the hospitalization of a child I feel the best approach is to let the family be to work it out. As strangers we don't need to know, and we shouldn't be guessing. It should be private.

We know the boy is home safe. That should be enough.
Exactly. It should be private... as in Jenn shouldn't have shared the photos AFTER THE FACT when they were already home. I mean, who does that if they're not solely seeking attention and sympathetic comments?

And she'd dabble in Munchausen with or without us, quite frankly.

She doesn't need us speculating about a 5th toe to prompt her to be a fruitloop. She already is. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Agreed. Unpopular opinion but I don't really care about the cause. My daughter as in the nicu for like 12 hours with all of those things hooked up and all it was jaundice. Super easy to clear up and like 80% of all premature babies and 60% of full term get it.

We all know Gin loves the attention and all the speculation does is keep giving her what she craves.

They will make a video saying "oh people we saw online were speculating it was due to my diet blah blah but really it was this really small thing that was easily cleared up"

Reactions: 16
I expect something super bitchy like this on either a live or a couch video

Jenn: We saw people saying he only has 4 toes. He totally has all of his toes.

Tim: Yeah

Jenn: I mean they’re all there (weird laugh)

Jenn: I mean, there is nothing wrong with having 4 toes. We don’t want to imply that.

Jenn: But he has all his toes

Jenn: So anyway just wanted to clear that up. I mean if it was something like 4 toes that is something we would tell you guys right away

It’s like you’re seeing into the future. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ginn was not cautious at all during this pregnancy. She carried on and lived her life as if she wasn't pregnant.

Things Ginn did while pregnant:
  • Drank alcohol
  • Attended HHN houses that had pregnancy warnings
  • Ate seafood practically everyday
  • Breathed in paint fumes for over an hour during a live show
  • Went to doctor appointments a week later than recommended

• Sad
Reactions: 30
However Ginn manipulates the situation and narrative is on her only and her own questionable morals and mental disorders, not the rest of the internet, whether it’s tattle or stans.

I’ll continue judging her greasy feckless ass as I see fit because she deserves it (and Dim too).

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.