The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expect something super bitchy like this on either a live or a couch video

Jenn: We saw people saying he only has 4 toes. He totally has all of his toes.

Tim: Yeah

Jenn: I mean they’re all there (weird laugh)

Jenn: I mean, there is nothing wrong with having 4 toes. We don’t want to imply that.

Jenn: But he has all his toes

Jenn: So anyway just wanted to clear that up. I mean if it was something like 4 toes that is something we would tell you guys right away

Replace one of Tim’s “yeahs” with a “right.” And this is spot on

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry if this has been answered already but I'm just catching up. The pictures of Dolliver in the NICU - why is his skin so dry???
I know someone put up it could be a sign he was overdue but it also could be a skin condition, I had really bad dry skin an was around 2 weeks early, an I ended up with really bad psoriasis, it was incredibly bad during childhood an although it's mostly cleared up now I can still flare up

I hope for the kids sake it isn't that as I really can't see dim or gin helping him with it if he has horrendously flare ups

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m gonna bet he had meconium aspiration.
My daughter had this, she was two weeks overdue and had to be evicted by emergency csection, it was the scariest time of my life and we both ended up in hospital for two weeks due to infections, meconium aspiration etc and as soon as she was taken out of me she was put in NICU.

No one has seen her photos that the nurses took for me of her in the NICU, its not something I would of wanted to post online at all and I honestly don't know why Jenn is sharing such personal private photos of her baby at its most vunerable.

Maybe I'm different I guess, I was too traumatised by it all to speak about it for years let alone post all that information for the world to see.
---
I know someone put up it could be a sign he was overdue but it also could be a skin condition, I had really bad dry skin an was around 2 weeks early, an I ended up with really bad psoriasis, it was incredibly bad during childhood an although it's mostly cleared up now I can still flare up

I hope for the kids sake it isn't that as I really can't see dim or gin helping him with it if he has horrendously flare ups
Their diets won't help if he has something like Psoriasis, I have severe Psoriasis and if I eat too much greasy or sugary food, my skin flares up and my body hates me for days.

• Heart
Their diets won't help if he has something like Psoriasis, I have severe Psoriasis and if I eat too much greasy or sugary food, my skin flares up and my body hates me for days.
I agree, a bad diet can make it worse, as well as certain soaps an shower gels/bubble bath, I also have to stick to the one brand for washing my clothes with as a change can flare it up an I can't get anything too strong, it can take A LOT of work when it's bad to look after it an stop it from going crazy an it can be so freaking itchy as well

As a kid I used to run a bath with a little cloth bag filled with oatmeal in it, would help to clear it an keep it under control, the sun also helps but you need a lot of suncream as well

Reactions: 9
I agree, a bad diet can make it worse, as well as certain soaps an shower gels/bubble bath, I also have to stick to the one brand for washing my clothes with as a change can flare it up an I can't get anything too strong, it can take A LOT of work when it's bad to look after it an stop it from going crazy an it can be so freaking itchy as well

As a kid I used to run a bath with a little cloth bag filled with oatmeal in it, would help to clear it an keep it under control, the sun also helps but you need a lot of suncream as well
Dead sea salt baths amd soak for 25 mins . Then rinse off and put an all natural lotion on. I hate steroids . This helped both my 2nd miracle and myself with our excema and psoriasis.

Reactions: 6
Idk what is going on with the baby, but if the baby was overdue then Jenn and Tim were knowingly careless with this pregnancy. I can’t shake the disgust I feel for those two right now

Idk what is going on with the baby, but if the baby was overdue then Jenn and Tim were knowingly careless with this pregnancy. I can’t shake the disgust I feel for those two right now
Yep. And if that truly was the case (which would explain why she suddenly would want a baby not even due yet [Ides of March] to come out near the end of February), then they sure were playing loose and fast with various dates to fit their own narrative. And that's fucked up. Big time.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So with the baby in the NICU, I wonder if Jenn wasn't able to fully nurse during that time and that might end up being a whole thing. He had that large oxygen mask on his face and also the smaller one in his nose in the other photo, so not sure if they let nursing happen when oxygen is in like that?

Also, Jenn had her IV line during the NICU photo. So would this have been pretty early on? I don't recall having that line in once the birth part was over and everything was OK.
---
Yep. And if that truly was the case (which would explain why she suddenly would want a baby not even due yet [Ides of March] to come out at near the end of February), then they sure were playing loose and fast with various dates to fit their own narrative. And that's fucked up. Big time.
I also wonder about the baby being early, which is why oxygen was needed or he had some type of breathing/lung thing. That is also bad because she was trying to get him to come the week before that with the eggplant parm and all that other stuff. This is so confusing.

I keep getting stuck on them saying that line about if the baby is due on Thursday, they won't let you go past Monday. And she had him on a Monday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I also wonder about the baby being early, which is why oxygen was needed or he had some type of breathing/lung thing. That is also bad because she was trying to get him to come the week before that with the eggplant parm and all that other stuff. This is so confusing.

I keep getting stuck on them saying that line about if the baby is due on Thursday, they won't let you go past Monday. And she had him on a Monday.
And yet he seems to be a big baby too. I wonder if they'll tell everyone his weight, or the accurate weight if they *did* say it.

Macrosomia, perhaps? That could point maybe to her crappy pregnancy diet and / or be blood sugar-related (didn't they say he was measuring big early on?)

Found this... could this be a potential reason for the short NICU stay?

1678589030479.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Missing toes can be a sign of fetal alcohol spectrum disorder. Hopefully his pinky toe is hiding. I hope Oliver doesn't have that or any health problems. It's really sad he had to be in the NICU and it's sad his parents are already exploiting him. Ginn is already trying to get the attention for herself "we were transferred to the NICU." No Ginn, your son was transferred.
I was worried about FAS. So sad. Hopefully, the little guy will be okay. I’ll say a prayer for him tonight because he’s innocent in all of this. I hope the trackers realize the dangers they put their kid in. Makes me so angry still.

• Sad
Man I feel like I'd joked about Anotherson having withdrawals once he's born (in a haha but no really, she's a bleep for her atrocious diet and this really could happen way), but I'm hoping he doesn't already have glucose issues as a newborn.

I'm actually almost more concerned with how much sodium she regularly ingested - between her "healthy" ramen and soy sauce-soaked noodles and her "healthy" salads with 6 cups of dressing and olives and feta cheese, fries which are likely to have salt, all the processed foods, etc. Besides her having high blood pressure and/or hypertension and cardiovascular issues, it could lead to renal issues for the baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I was worried about FAS. So sad. Hopefully, the little guy will be okay. I’ll say a prayer for him tonight because he’s innocent in all of this. I hope the trackers realize the dangers they put their kid in. Makes me so angry still.
As much as I dislike the 'trackers/bojos' if you zoom in on the photo everyone is on about you can see a clear 5th toe tucked behind the 4th one

I’m leaning towards what someone commented earlier, he probably aspirated on meconium.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.