The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depends on the company some private companies do have maternity and paternity leave. Also, FMLA does offer unpaid leave as well if a covered employer. The Snackers are self-employed so it's not like they would have access to this. They were saying they were going to take off two weeks after Flipper so I think that's what the OP was referring to.
My company offers the same maternity/paternity leave which is 12 weeks off full pay. They changed this within the last few years. It used to be 6 weeks off at 60% pay.

My partner was working for a nationwide trucking company when I had our baby last summer and they offered him up to 12 weeks (fmla) but it was unpaid. We couldn’t afford that so he took 2 weeks off some of it being his vacation days.

A fitness YouTuber I watch gave birth about the same time I did. She took 12 weeks off as well but had videos posted that she had filmed before hand. The Trackers didn’t plan to release videos during this time because they are lazy, they don’t know how to plan and they know Stans will watch old videos regardless.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
They announced they wanted another baby in December and were pregnant less than 6 months later. She was whining that they weren’t already pregnant. Her “I can never have children” was complete and total bullshit.
Exactly. And if you conceive on your own in 6 months or less when over the age of 35, the doctor will not label you as “infertile.” They also talked about how Tim had to track her period for her. Having gone through almost 3 years of infertility stuff, myself, it doesn’t sound like they were really paying enough attention to the details of her cycle to address an infertility issue. I also cannot imagine that they wouldn’t have made tons of videos about their IVF treatments, if they had gone that route. They film and/or talk about everything they do! We had a whole vlog about going to the eye doctor. 🙄 When we were considering if we could/should do IVF, I looked up numerous videos of couples going through IVF. Even if most of their current audience wouldn’t enjoy them, they would have had tons of views on those videos.

Reactions: 18
Exactly. And if you conceive on your own in 6 months or less when over the age of 35, the doctor will not label you as “infertile.” They also talked about how Tim had to track her period for her. Having gone through almost 3 years of infertility stuff, myself, it doesn’t sound like they were really paying enough attention to the details of her cycle to address an infertility issue. I also cannot imagine that they wouldn’t have made tons of videos about their IVF treatments, if they had gone that route. They film and/or talk about everything they do! We had a whole vlog about going to the eye doctor. 🙄 When we were considering if we could/should do IVF, I looked up numerous videos of couples going through IVF. Even if most of their current audience wouldn’t enjoy them, they would have had tons of views on those videos.
This. 1000 times this. They've shown us Tim's bloody mouth from his wisdom teeth surgery. They've describing his emergency bathroom visits after eating at D-Luxe burgers. Jenn talked about her massive diarrhea post Olive Garden. They've discussed ad nauseam J$ blow out poopy diapers and stinking farts. She's talked about her periods. They've both repeated belched on camera. She also said that she would NEVER--used the would NEVER be able to get pregnant. Not, I've had troubles, not we've tried IVF or drugs or whatever for years, NEVER and they supposedly accepted it, yet J$ wasn't a shock or surprise.

Everyone I've known in real life who has dealt with infertility and had a child has been incredibly proud of the process the went through. I've done 3 rounds of IVF, I did the injections, I took this drug or that drug. No one ever says--I've been told that I would NEVER have children and then magically end up pregnant TWICE without being incredibly grateful and proud of you how got there. Jenn would a million times over brag about what she had to endure to get J$ and she hasn't once said anything. Because she's a bleeping liar.

I'm very curious to find out, after the NICU stay, if Jenn shows any sort of appreciation for the NICU nurses. Again, just my experience, but every NICU mom that I've met or watched a video from, the first thing out of their mouths is---thank you so much to those nurses, I'm so appreciative of the NICU nurses, the NICU nurses are a special kind of human being. All Jenn has done in the past is witch about nurses, so I'm really curious to see if she even recognizes the NICU staff after having experienced that herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My company offers the same maternity/paternity leave which is 12 weeks off full pay. They changed this within the last few years. It used to be 6 weeks off at 60% pay.

My partner was working for a nationwide trucking company when I had our baby last summer and they offered him up to 12 weeks (fmla) but it was unpaid. We couldn’t afford that so he took 2 weeks off some of it being his vacation days.

A fitness YouTuber I watch gave birth about the same time I did. She took 12 weeks off as well but had videos posted that she had filmed before hand. The Trackers didn’t plan to release videos during this time because they are lazy, they don’t know how to plan and they know Stans will watch old videos regardless.
The lack of planning really boggles my mind. I might have been more understanding if this was their first, but he's not. They had plenty of time that they could've planned. They could've looked at what videos got the most reviews and used that as a cue to what type of videos they could have backlog to post once Flipper was born. They could've done voice over reviews of some of the hotels they stayed at, did a how to series on how they book the stupid staycations, individual restaurant reviews where they used old footage and slap a voice over it but did they....nope. Instead, they just Twitter exploit their child.

Reactions: 7
This. 1000 times this. They've shown us Tim's bloody mouth from his wisdom teeth surgery. They've describing his emergency bathroom visits after eating at D-Luxe burgers. Jenn talked about her massive diarrhea post Olive Garden. They've discussed ad nauseam J$ blow out poopy diapers and stinking farts. She's talked about her periods. They've both repeated belched on camera. She also said that she would NEVER--used the would NEVER be able to get pregnant. Not, I've had troubles, not we've tried IVF or drugs or whatever for years, NEVER and they supposedly accepted it, yet J$ wasn't a shock or surprise.

Everyone I've known in real life who has dealt with infertility and had a child has been incredibly proud of the process the went through. I've done 3 rounds of IVF, I did the injections, I took this drug or that drug. No one ever says--I've been told that I would NEVER have children and then magically end up pregnant TWICE without being incredibly grateful and proud of you how got there. Jenn would a million times over brag about what she had to endure to get J$ and she hasn't once said anything. Because she's a bleeping liar.

I'm very curious to find out, after the NICU stay, if Jenn shows any sort of appreciation for the NICU nurses. Again, just my experience, but every NICU mom that I've met or watched a video from, the first thing out of their mouths is---thank you so much to those nurses, I'm so appreciative of the NICU nurses, the NICU nurses are a special kind of human being. All Jenn has done in the past is witch about nurses, so I'm really curious to see if she even recognizes the NICU staff after having experienced that herself.
If you look at how these two are acting and how Craig and Kylie Williams are acting, it's like a world of difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This she was on BC has been mentioned so much but I have never actually seen any proof. Did she say it in a video. Point me in the right direction or this a tattle mandela effect. Also none of my pregnancy where through science it was tracking and really monitoring my cycles which they could have done or IVF. No one truly knows how those babies where concieved
Seems to me like we might have a troll in our midst

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
If anything happens to Timmeh boy, Jenn is fucked! Speaks tit of the mum in law, not on good terms with her family.
She’ll have no support network and the money will soon dry up!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If anything happens to Timmeh boy, Jenn is fucked! Speaks tit of the mum in law, not on good terms with her family.
She may have to swing her greasy booty around on OF like her sis. We know there’s a small group of nut jobs who dedicated a subreddit to her who would pay to see her. I doubt it would be lucrative though. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Unless they took out a ridiculously large life insurance on Dim and then I'd be cuing the Forensic Files episode. Honestly though, she's so dependent on him I doubt she handle a weekend without him or the nanny at this point.

Reactions: 14
It
I'm curious in what part of the world is fall slang or another term for get pregnant or give birth? Never heard that before.
It's not slang. It was a very old polite British phrase from when they didn't talk openly about pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope D'Oliver is okay and I also hope Buddy is okay because he was in no responsible parenting way prepped for this.

Reactions: 12
No doubt in one of the upcoming home clogs we'll get a "omg, i didn't realize it was daylight saving time! Is it one hour ahead or behind? I have no clue! Something about springing back and falling forward, right? Buddy refuses to go to bed, I wonder why! And Baby Toenail is still sooooooo traumatized from the NICU but not as traumatized as ME. Ugh, I even had to change his diaper today. Don't mind the preemie diapers still sitting next to his changing pad, we'll donate those before 2030!"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
May I ask, why do we care in getting the story of what happened?
Jenn is eating this up - she loves the attention and will play it up to the Nth degree.

They said they're all home now. Obviously whatever it was cleared up.
100% this. I really don’t care because it will all be lies when the Trackholes decide to talk about D’Oliver’s issues. Besides with Dejennerate being a “geriatric“ pregnancy and her crappy diet, it’s a wonder that Big Baby didn’t have more issues. Selfish parents that don’t care about the kids without a doubt.
#homemovies

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.