The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what's wrong with the baby, not going to assume. Hope he is ok. What I will say though, we talk about it here all the time but in all seriousness what she ate during this pregnancy was atrocious. The amount and the type of food was not funny at all and was irresponsible. It's on Dim too because he does the same thing and therefore didn't notice either.

Reactions: 23
I hope the little guy will be fine, like I’m sure everyone here does. Hopefully just a hiccup so to speak. He seemed to be a healthy weight, so that’s good. I had a child with a low birth weight, and it caused a host of other problems.

Reactions: 10
Okay, so here’s my 2 cents worth.
Speaking as an adult icu nurse ( I’ve never worked in the NICU), the monitoring on his foot and ankle, i believe, is pulse oximetry measuring his oxygen saturation and the mask he has is for non invasive ventilation delivering positive pressure ventilation without actually being intubated.
Also, the fact that his foot looks so dry, says to me that he may have been born overdue, meaning they were probably lying about his due date!
TBH, I can only wish health for this innocent new born baby, even though as we all know his parents suck at parenting 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
They will. Question to anyone who might know - would this be in violation of HIPAA? They are discussing in public (to potentially millions of people), the medical condition of an innocent child. Surely Toenail has rights?

HIPAA is only for insurance companies and medical professionals. Which is why a random stranger can ask you if you have two toes and it doesn't violate it.

Reactions: 10
Speaking as an adult icu nurse ( I’ve never worked in the NICU), the monitoring on his foot and ankle, i believe, is pulse oximetry measuring his oxygen saturation and the mask he has is for non invasive ventilation delivering positive pressure ventilation without actually being intubated.
Also, the fact that his foot looks so dry, says to me that he may have been born overdue, meaning they were probably lying about his due date!
TBH, I can only wish health for this innocent new born baby, even though as we all know his parents suck at parenting 🤔
Yep. That explains her sudden obsession with getting the baby out starting around the end of February, even though Tim initially said they were due Mar 15th.

You just don't do that to a baby (with a typical pregnancy) who is not even due yet.

They are such bleeping liars. About everything.

Missing toes can be a sign of fetal alcohol spectrum disorder. Hopefully his pinky toe is hiding. I hope Oliver doesn't have that or any health problems. It's really sad he had to be in the NICU and it's sad his parents are already exploiting him. Ginn is already trying to get the attention for herself "we were transferred to the NICU." No Ginn, your son was transferred.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
They send babies to NICU for anything. Jaundice levels too high, breathing funny, retesting certain levels etc. I’m sure if they were sent home by now that’s everything is just fine

Reactions: 16
Made me so mad that Jenn just had to include herself in the troubles poor little Oliver was clearly having, no Jenn they are not a group effort of problems, the poor little guy is poorly.

Reactions: 19
Made me so mad that Jenn just had to include herself in the troubles poor little Oliver was clearly having, no Jenn they are not a group effort of problems, the poor little guy is poorly.
She is a true narcissist, plain and simple

Reactions: 21
Although any woman can develop GDM during pregnancy, some of the factors that may increase the risk include the following:
  • Overweight or obesity.
  • Family history of diabetes.
  • Having given birth previously to an infant weighing greater than 9 pounds.
I have been suspicious that DJ had GD but refused to admit it publicly. Even so, I hope she listened to her doctor and was taking measures to mediate/manage her condition.
Appreciate your professional take.
If this is true the timeline aligns with AMI vacay where DJ was still drinking.

Positive energy. Positive vibes.
That little Oliver doesn’t have any long term issues.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It is, I did a stint in the NICU as an RRT long ago, so it's my old wheelhouse. I think they just pushed some surfactant for him to pop him open. Nothing else can be gleaned or any specifics from the picture.

Reactions: 12
There needs to be a law that states that no child under a certain age like 18 can be on you tube or even Instagram for an extended period of time

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My son was in the nicu for a slew of issues. Did we post to social media no! I slept on a fold out couch at Ronald McDonald house after induring a Truely traumatic birth where both my baby and myself died. If there was something truely wrong with dolliver they wouldn't be posting. Ugh these two are such nasty people

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m probably in the minority on this but at this point I think Tim and Jenn should be found liable in child neglect. Poor kid. Hope he feels better soon

Reactions: 12
Don’t forget their doctor was a week behind with the checks when Jenn was pregnant, because that’s how it works.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So originally I was thinking we'd have an eight part birth series now I think we'll have that and an eight part so scary post birth story of the NICU where Jenn is so upset, and Jenn is so worried, and Jenn eats, and Jen is so anxious, and Flipper is hardly mentioned at all other than he caused Jenn so much grief but she pulled through and all is okay now :sick: :sick: :sick:

Also looked at some of the symptoms in mercury poisoning in infants and children. Notice some similar symptoms...I'm just saying that maybe if you have a three year old who lacks coordination skills and garbles rather than talks maybe you should be a little concern. Maybe you should cut your fish content while you nurse your second kid, not that you cared during your pregnancy but maybe a trip to the NICU will wake you up a little. Ha, ha, who am I kidding, the only way you'll stop getting your Hg fix if if those gals from Bravo say not too. Also, looks like it may cause anxiety like driving (the eating fish bit that is) and memory issues. Pathetic.

Seeing the photos of Baby Oliver hooked up to tubes like that feels quite shocking to me. I really hope he’s ok.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.