The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn ain’t losing that baby weight, she’s too lazy and unmotivated.
bleeping heifer.

Anyway, I can now say…

WHO ORDERED SHAYTARDS FROM WISH?!
To be fair...I had my child 10 years ago...and I still haven't lost the weight 😂 at this point its not even baby weight it's life stress weight.

But I suppose I am not as lazy as Jenn, nor do I have a husband to do things whilst I moan about how hard it is to edit a video lol

Reactions: 14
The two dumbasses will never correlate the poor baby in the NICU with Jennifer Bojanowski’s sedentary lifestyle of booze, grease, and seafood.

Reactions: 21
My son was in the nicu for a slew of issues. Did we post to social media no! I slept on a fold out couch at Ronald McDonald house after induring a Truely traumatic birth where both my baby and myself died. If there was something truely wrong with dolliver they wouldn't be posting. Ugh these two are such nasty people
I cant edit my post. Almost died 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
I'm still in awe how they are absolute duck ups with regards to planning. They should've filmed evergreen videos for when the beast plopped out their new miracle prop, but instead they are going days without anything.

The longer they go without a video or a live tells you how chaotic it must be in that house...."you guyyzzz it's so much harder with 2 kids, I don't have a job or a schedule or any responsibility except providing the basics for two boys but I'm sooo tired I'm behind on binge watching Real Housewives and buying everything a mommy blogger recommends that I'll never use"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hope it starts to screw with the algorithm with not having vlogs up, would serve then right, they knew this kid was coming, if they weren't so damn useless an lazy they could have had vlogs scheduled to go up during this time

This is what happens when you treat "jobs" like a hobby, hopefully its the start of their downfall an both kids won't give them any usable content because there's no way gin will be happy with dim an his bf going out every single day to parks just to fill content an if both boys fk up the home vlogs then really what does that leave them with to put out

• Heart
Reactions: 24
...and this is why you don't post these NICU pics online.

The info / pics have been posted in the FB group now, and we're not the only ones who thought the 4 toes.

I SO SO SO want the day to come where ZERO minors' pics are allowed to be shared on the internet for everyone to see. :(

1678546858984.png

---
Oh, and the day wouldn't be complete without "tracking" down the requisite JeALouS comment. 🤪

1678547081440.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Jenn lied so damn much I think even Tim is sick of it. I noticed he has been much quicker to correct her ass

• Haha
Reactions: 13
100% She’s not taking a couple of weeks off, away from the camera. She needs the adoration and validation from her Stans.
they took 2 weeks off when jackpot was born. she said they will take at least that, maybe more, with oliver. i doubt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh tit. What?!! No wonder there were so many pages here since this morning. Ugh.

Um - wtf? If it was no big deal and everything is fine, why show these photos or even share? That makes me worry he has some ongoing issue or condition that they are easing the viewers into knowing about. Or, the typical answer for them, they are exploiting it for views and Super Stickers. 😠
Hey Ginn just let me it clear your baby was transferred to NICU not you narcissist witch

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Right now Tim is taking care of three children.
Jenn is feeding Oliver, but is she changing, bathing and dressing him?

Not to be funny, but I wonder when the last time Jenn showered was. I doubt she's even taking care of herself.

Reactions: 13
They should've filmed evergreen videos
I agree, a video of a pine tree would be way more interesting and it won't say, "yeah". 🤣
---
they took 2 weeks off when jackpot was born. she said they will take at least that, maybe more, with oliver. i doubt it.
Well, I'm glad they can thanks to the Real Housewives and Drinking Act to provide time for such things.

Reactions: 6
Incoming epic scold from Jenn for people saying he has 4 toes.

If it was true that he only has 4 toes, which I don’t think it is, would they have really given that info away on a tweet.

A 4-toe reveal would surely justify a very high-view serious video, with a very ominous title.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They've had 9 months to prepare time release vlogs for after Oliver's birth while they're taking time off. They could have done some updated offsite hotel reviews, Idrive reviews, tips for 1st timers etc.....I just dont get it 🤷‍♀️ other vloggers seem to manage it there's so much they could have done

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They've had 9 months to prepare time release vlogs for after Oliver's birth while they're taking time off. They could have done some updated offsite hotel reviews, Idrive reviews, tips for 1st timers etc.....I just dont get it 🤷‍♀️ other vloggers seem to manage it there's so much they could have done
My guess- Because they don't care? Because they don't enjoy any of this "work"? Because they don't think they should have to do extra work and their diehards will still watch and it doesn't matter? Since when do these two take pride in their supposed "jobs" or worry about how well they do it? If they did, they would have hired an editor years ago.

I find it interesting that Jenn keeps updating about the baby on Twitter mostly. She has done more updates in the last week than they ever do when gone on a long trip or cruise or when they go silent for unknown reasons at times. Yet here she is updating her "fans" and sharing photos of the baby in the NICU. 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My guess- Because they don't care? Because they don't enjoy any of this "work"? Because they don't think they should have to do extra work and their diehards will still watch and it doesn't matter? Since when do these two take pride in their supposed "jobs" or worry about how well they do it? If they did, they would have hired an editor years ago.

I find it interesting that Jenn keeps updating about the baby on Twitter mostly. She has done more updates in the last week than they ever do when gone on a long trip or cruise or when they go silent for unknown reasons at times. Yet here she is updating her "fans" and sharing photos of the baby in the NICU. 😠
I agree, I don't think they give a tit anymore, Stan's have shown they will watch any crap they throw out so why give a damn about making good content when you have enough clowns to watch that will still get you by enough with funding pointless staycations an cruises

If anything happened an they NEEDED good views to get good money they would be in some real trouble, the channel isn't growing, Stan's will eventually grow up an move on, they aren't bringing in any new viewers an the backlog is probably dead or close to being dead

Give it a few more years an they will genuinely be screwed, it's clear they don't care an there's a time limit to how long something will last when you don't give a tit about it

Reactions: 9
Resort tours would have been perfect. A few years ago when we booked Poly for the first time, I actually found Tim’s tour to be helpful. And no mukbang that I can recall. 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.