The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me all babies look the same 🤷 little potatoes with eyes, but there really should be more out there to protect them with social sites, none of these kids are getting any privacy an as some other "influencers/vloggers" have said, it becomes nasty when they suddenly decide to stop showing their kids faces to the stans

None of these kids should have been shown in the first place, you want to announce you had a kid, fine, put a nice little pic of you holding their hand an say they arrived safely an both mum an baby are doing well, that's all it needs, no name, no sex given, no weight, no date an time of arrival NOTHING, if you want to put yourself out there then fine but your child didn't decide to have that life

It will also stop these creepy weirdos from becoming attached an thinking it's "their" kid, all this crap about virtue son/nephew/cousin etc is disgusting an it's even worse when parents force it upon their own child by making them believe that these kids are family when they aren't, you also stop all these images from being downloaded an sold amongst pedos by not having them shown

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@theh
Pretty sure none of that is required for him to "work" for a family business in the state of Florida.
My, you take me so literal.😆

It was my tongue in cheek way of saying if the boys are “working” then where is their monetary compensation for them being the moneymakers?

It doesn’t exist!
They are working for nothing.
Well, in Jackson’s case, blueberries.

Reactions: 10
Her sister has been brunette before too. She dyes her hair different colors. She's blonde naturally, I believe.

You can't believe anything Jenn says.

Remember that Jenn said in a tweet that she "grew up in a family where [she] was never good enough... never smart enough...." (Sept 26, 2018).

As if she came from a family of Harvard- and MIT-educated geniuses. :rolleyes:

In reality, if anyone knows her family as we've discussed on here multiple times due to stellar detective work of Tattlers (and I've seen first-hand with my own eyes their social media pages), they know that the scenario she's presenting is substantially exaggerated, if not HIGHLY unlikely.
Yeah, the childhood picture was just of her as a blonde and Jen said she was born with dark hair and usually hair color darkens not lightens but yes...I am pretty sure at this point Jen is a compulsive liar.

And she looks like a weird cross between Bobo and DJ. Seems like she is more productive than both of them though. I wonder if she can refer her sister to a surgeon for her mommy makeover. Probably would not be good enough for DJ.
---
How have we confirmed that’s actually her sister?
The children of the cornish childhood portrait that was posted looks ridiculous like the OG Prop. It Honestly, I don't want to see Peach in the flesh so to speak so I'm just going off ya'lls posts. I may have just Googled her name and didn't find much other than an unsavory reputation site (but those sites are sort of crap, funny enough DJ doesn't come up on the search).

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This is the group that blocked me when I called them out for pretending to be Tim and Jenn. It’s not actually them and the stans truly believe it is because they copy and paste the captions from the videos. Now they are straight up making money pretending to be them. I can’t do anything because I’m blocked. As much as I think Tim and Jen are grifters, I don’t like some random ass person getting money pretending to be them either.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
This is the group that blocked me when I called them out for pretending to be Tim and Jenn. It’s not actually them and the stans truly believe it is because they copy and paste the captions from the videos. Now they are straight up making money pretending to be them. I can’t do anything because I’m blocked. As much as I think Tim and Jen are grifters, I don’t like some random ass person getting money pretending to be them either.
I tried to report the page as impersonating a celebrity but you have to pick the celebrity's actual FaceBook page and of course Tim Tracker doesn't have an official page. I guess that fan group doesn't count of course. So I reported the page for fraud and blocked.

Reactions: 10
It is sick.When one comes across my feed I try and block them not In terested in co tributing to their pocketbook at all.But what I have seen is sad and pathetic coming from stans:You have cured my depression I could not go on without your videos etc.Our baby ,my baby we are family etc .It is beyond deranged and sick and these posters are probably exploring their kids exploiting mentally ill people for the pocket book.Comments too like you are the best mother all mothers should be like you.People this is all in front of a camera.You don't know what is truly going on.The best I can say is maybe some of them are good actors.I just want to shake these Stans and say wake up people

Reactions: 14
I don't get why people care about that Facebook group and reporting it. It's Tim and Jen that should care. It seems like they don't. It probably brings them in a few extra views to their videos.

Reactions: 22
I don't get why people care about that Facebook group and reporting it. It's Tim and Jen that should care. It seems like they don't. It probably brings them in a few extra views to their videos.
Agree....if Stans are duped, not like the same isn't happening with Super Stickers for the Slackers. A fool and their money are easily parted. And they are a BIG 'ole group of fools.

Reactions: 18
Agree....if Stans are duped, not like the same isn't happening with Super Stickers for the Slackers. A fool and their money are easily parted. And they are a BIG 'ole group of fools.
I agreed, if you are going send money to grifters in the first place then if it goes to a fake grifter it's your own fault

Reminds me of these people that send thousands of money to scams because they got a "relative" saying they are in jail in another country an apparently are too stupid to just phone the damn relative or ask other family for information

Reactions: 9
Marie, here is your opportunity to save the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So clearly Jenn is jealous of her sister. Younger, sexually free, independent, entrepreneurial and clearly living her best life.

So clearly Jenn is jealous of her sister. Younger, sexually free, independent, entrepreneurial and clearly living her best life.
To quote the stans "No way her sister is the JeaLOuS one....she wants to have an amazing husband like Tim who takes her on all these amazing vacations."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Reminds me of these people that send thousands of money to scams because they got a "relative" saying they are in jail in another country an apparently are too stupid to just phone the damn relative or ask other family for information
Not entirely related to this type of scam, but with regard to scams in general -

I got a call on my cell phone years' back when I was at the grocery store.

The lady spoke in a muffled voice and was like - "Help me, I've been kidnapped and I'm inside the trunk of a car."

I said, "Nope," and hung up.

Why the duck are you calling some random cell phone number if you've been kidnapped and not calling bleeping 911?!?!
(with your cell phone with you still, no less!)

People suck.

• Haha
I love the fact that even though the Bojos are taking time off that this community is close enough to still be filling pages upon pages in their absence!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not entirely related to this type of scam, but with regard to scams in general -

I got a call on my cell phone years' back when I was at the grocery store.

The lady spoke in a muffled voice and was like - "Help me, I've been kidnapped and I'm inside the trunk of a car."

I said, "Nope," and hung up.

Why the duck are you calling some random cell phone number if you've been kidnapped and not calling bleeping 911?!?!
(with your cell phone with you still, no less!)

People suck.
Totally agree an there's always someone who falls for it an before you know it their savings are gone

The scams we have right now is emails saying they tried to deliver but I wasn't in, but they want the address, urmmm you'd have the address if you tried to deliver like try again clown

Reactions: 12
Jen will pop out another take my work.This is what the You Tube Mommy Content Creators do.I mainly see them with the baby only and not the other kids cause I imagine kids eventually age out of being cute little darlings on You Tube.So they are in front of the camera all day with the youngest the baby and the Stan's have put them on such high pedestals and if you give a slight criticism they will fight you to the death and want you drawn and quartered.So yes when Jenn sees her channel beginning to tank she will try and revive it by popping out another baby if she isn't too old at the point.I would bet the farm on it

Reactions: 11
Jen will pop out another take my work.This is what the You Tube Mommy Content Creators do.I mainly see them with the baby only and not the other kids cause I imagine kids eventually age out of being cute little darlings on You Tube.So they are in front of the camera all day with the youngest the baby and the Stan's have put them on such high pedestals and if you give a slight criticism they will fight you to the death and want you drawn and quartered.So yes when Jenn sees her channel beginning to tank she will try and revive it by popping out another baby if she isn't too old at the point.I would bet the farm on it
It'd be harder and harder for the stans to continue to wax poetic about the miracle of Jenn's suddeny cured infertility if she kept popping babies out in her early 40s.

While I wouldn't be surprised if they had an "oops" baby down the line (my brother was one when my mom was 42), I also don't think this would be something she would be secretly planning just to make a channel not "tank" (it's already been tanking with J.!) and especially given how the literal and figurative tit will hit the fan with the current arrival of $$$ #2.

I think they're in for a HUGE rude awakening here. I think Tim is done.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.