The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe that had to deal with commonsense i.e being a native Floridian and being unaware that Hurricane Season happened the same time every year, or not knowing the Everglades are in Florida.
Don't forget about those pesky holidays! Christmas just sneaking up on them. Or "Memorial Day", the car wash holiday which is celebrated in November.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe that had to deal with commonsense i.e being a native Floridian and being unaware that Hurricane Season happened the same time every year, or not knowing the Everglades are in Florida.
Yet another lie. Fake for the camera.

She knows when hurricane season is. Her bleeping tweet from 2018 shows as much.

1678453564932.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I thought it was common knowledge some people start out as 1 hair color than darken or change to another naturally. I know that happened to me. Her sis has the same wonky ankles. PG rated pic from her insta:
Screenshot_20230310-063120.png

I don't think that is her natural hair color but could be? She's usually dyed blonde.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Your niece was sick or your bunny was sick? Either way, I hope your niece or bunny feel better.
Thanks, it's my bunny so he has the vets today while I pray it won't bankrupt me 😅 hoping his insurance covers it
---
I thought it was common knowledge some people start out as 1 hair color than darken or change to another naturally. I know that happened to me. Her sis has the same wonky ankles. PG rated pic from her insta:
View attachment 2018183

I don't think that is her natural hair color but could be? She's usually dyed blonde.
At least the sisters doing better than her

Reactions: 13
That's Jenn's sister??? :oops:
And that photo is the one where she has the most clothing on.

🍑 is still 1000% classier than her trash sister, Jenn. She seems to be good at what she does, has a strong work ethic and doesn't pretend to be someone that she's not.

Reactions: 31
Thanks, it's my bunny so he has the vets today while I pray it won't bankrupt me 😅 hoping his insurance covers it
---

At least the sisters doing better than her
We have pet insurance in the US, but every time I've looked into it, it seems to cover stuff my pets (cat and dog) don't seem to get or they won't cover basic things like shots and well pet check ups.

I am thinner then Jen's sister. But when I was Jenn's sister size, there is no way I'd wear what she is wearing. Even now, I would not wear it. To me at least, at least the clothes fit her and I think she looks good (others might disagree). How can both of them have think legs and skinny ankles?

That's Jenn's sister??? :oops:
Surprise! LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WTF??!! They have more extravagant lives than most, if not all, of their stans and they have the cheek to ask for money to keep it up. bleeping cunts!!

Eta that I caught up on the posts and realise its not them. But they're still cunts.
---
Hey at least she can cook, she has friends and she works an honest job unlike her sister. She also posted about her mom on her moms birthday unlike Jen who didn’t say a word about her mom or missing her. I like the sister I would buy her a beer if I ran into her.
---

Wow I hope that person is shut down. I hate fake accounts
I agree. I have far more respect for 🍑 than I ever would for Jenn. All the ding dang wholesome bullshit slathered on top of their crappy personalities doesn't cut it with me. Whereas her sister has authenticity which goes a long way. Bet Jenn really judges her sister though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
And that photo is the one where she has the most clothing on.

🍑 is still 1000% classier than her trash sister, Jenn. She seems to be good at what she does, has a strong work ethic and doesn't pretend to be someone that she's not.
She also still is on good terms with family members, including her grandmother (she shows her on IG a lot, as you know, while they're cooking together) and her dad.

She frequently shows the family together, including her mom's sister, her cousins, etc.

Jenn is absent from all of these get-togethers.

Reactions: 28
She also still is on good terms with family members, including her grandmother (she shows her on IG a lot, as you know, while they're cooking together) and her dad.

She frequently shows the family together, including her mom's sister, her cousins, etc.

Jenn is absent from all of these get-togethers.
And in her most recent IG reel she made spaghetti and homemade meatballs, and it looked 890238409324893 times better than any of the Purple Carrot vegan bullshit that J4D "cooks" out of a box 🖕 🖕

Reactions: 22
Jenn's accusations of her family "looking down on her" and her apparent disownment of her sister, father, grandmother are telltale signs of a true narcissist.

She can't truly face who she is, so she has distanced her whole life from the people that know her the best. She's lucky she found a codependent puppy-man that is desperate for companionship that allows her to completely give up on being better.

They really did go from roommates to relationship without ever really changing the level of intimacy -- their whole lives are about easy convenience.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2018183

Blimey! She’s a double of MAGA Lauren Boebert!

Reactions: 3
We have pet insurance in the US, but every time I've looked into it, it seems to cover stuff my pets (cat and dog) don't seem to get or they won't cover basic things like shots and well pet check ups.

That's the same here, shots an check ups aren't covered but anything to do with illness or injury should be covered, i should be able to claim back the cost of his pain killers but the consultation fee isn't covered

Reactions: 5
Jenn never felt smart enough? What? Not to be mean, but it doesn’t seem like her family was made of Steve Jobs types. She’s such a liar.

I like the sister. She seems to be living her life. I think it says a lot that she is close with the family still and Jenn isn’t. Sometimes I know you need to get away from toxic family, but Jenn’s sister doesn’t seem like the type who would put up with people’s tit. Which makes me think it’s Jenn.

Reactions: 28
Yeah Jenn's sister is rough around the edges but way more authentic than Jenn. Way harder worker and much better home maker as well at least from what she's shown online.

Tim is still a POS for enabling Jenn's bad behavior.

Reactions: 20
Yeah Jenn's sister is rough around the edges but way more authentic than Jenn. Way harder worker and much better home maker as well at least from what she's shown online.

Tim is still a POS for enabling Jenn's bad behavior.
I like her too. She's real.

And it looks like she's a good cook too.

Reactions: 14
You know I think they had this baby to breather new life into their you tube that was on the way down the hill.I am constantly because of looking at one video of an adopted girl from China expressing love for her adopted parents getting hit with these family you tube videos with little kids being shoved aside to concentrate on the new baby.And of course these videos are getting the hits with their stans professing how that baby is the cutest most brilliant baby who could ever grace the Earth.They are all going to be geniuses curing cancer etc etc.Scarily their "fans" have reached a point of delusion and believe that is their baby that is their family and they are fiercely protective if you dare challenge that this might not be so healthy on their part as well as the posters.I don't get the attraction myself:yeah your baby is cute but so are the millions of babies out there.My question is are these people just going to try and keep popping out babies to try and remain relevant because this won't go on forever.I don't think these people will be able to stick a camera or microphone in a 13 year old's face .But having that baby seems to be big business

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.