The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to assume the fifth toe of the baby is just curled under the other one…or does he really only have four toes?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I did see a lot of tubes on the feet and leg areas is that normal for NICU? I do remember them talking about his feet being exceedingly large at one point.

Reactions: 8
I don’t wish NICU on anyone. My son had to go immediately after being born because of fluid in his lungs. It was a totally healthy and normal delivery too. Seems like something lungs related with the oxygen and breathing assistance. I do hope he’s okay. But unfortunately they’ll milk the hell out of this for views.
With her constant "cold" after all the unmasked travel on cruise ships and airplanes, she probably had RSV while pregnant, which can lead to respiratory issues for the newborn.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Aw poor little fella. Glad he’s ok.

On a shallower note, is she wearing a hospital gown or one of her ensembles she brought?

Reactions: 15
I don't see how there's a 5th toe hidden there. That poor kid only has 4 toes.
Oh my goodness. I just went back and looked at the photo. I think you're right. It does look like two of the smaller ones may still be fused together? Or...? :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
If you zoom in you can see a line separating the two end toes, but it's really faint. They may be fused, but it's super hard to tell.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
If you zoom in you can see a line separating the two end toes, but it's really faint. They may be fused, but it's super hard to tell.
Oh thank you! I was just starting to feel bad that I laughed. I thought everyone was joking. So does anyone know what all those tubes and wires mean?

• Sad
I saw that, but it looks like one large toenail? and kind of has a darker tint around the nail? I guess we'll notice it again eventually, if it's 4 or 5.

Feel bad for the little guy. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I am really fascinated what causes people to obsess over these you tubers.What causes these people and there are a lot of them to see these strangers as family,be very protective of them,glorify them actually as the embodiment of perfection.These people will want you drawn and quartered in a public square if the least little negative comment is made about them.Yet these you tubers only see them as a means to a meal ticket.What pathological condition is going on here?I can't wrap my head around it

the thing is is that you can say the exact same thing in the tweet without posting the exploitative pictures alongside it. super uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
the thing is is that you can say the exact same thing in the tweet without posting the exploitative pictures alongside it. super uncomfortable.
Yep. Or they could have said nothing at all. Keep it all in-house.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
also i may be going blind but does it not look like he has 4 toes...?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So clearly Jenn is jealous of her sister. Younger, sexually free, independent, entrepreneurial and clearly living her best life.
She probably is jealous and feels insecure around her. She also probably doesn’t want Tim to be around her either in case he happens to look at her.

• Haha
Dont share private personal concerning photos of your BRAND NEWBORN CHILD and then have the nerve to be mad or upset at the “privacy” you feel you deserve..That picture was posted for future monetary momentum for when the clog comes out regarding what it was about. I wish no ill will ill health to the baby, but as a mom I would never post that…she wants and craves the drama

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
If the child does have 4 toes did Jenn post that picture on purpose to get sympathy? That is really low of her. Some things they can just keep to themselves.

Reactions: 10
The fact they posted that picture with all those tubes on that poor baby really makes me angry. That kid clearly was not doing well and they were like let's just take a picture to exploit the hell out of it and get some super sticker money from it. They suck.
This is one of my absolute hates with people, taking pics to post when a child is like that, you don't take photos in those times to post to creepy Stan's, you be there for your child (I know for some a photo like that may be the only one they will ever have, but you keep it private) this is basically to milk him for all the sympathy from the stans, I just hope that they haven't filmed it, taking pics for creeps is one thing but filming is just going too far

Reactions: 18
I'm home for the rest of the week with bronchitis so I'm already extra cranky, but this is filling me with so much rage. They didn't learn a damn thing with the invasive birth video of Jackson. There's no reason to show that poor baby in that state except if you are looking for people to feel sorry for you and donate some super sticker cash on them.

Good luck kid, you've been around for like 5 days and they are already trying to exploit you to their own benefits.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.