The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep.

I'll say that often loss of eyebrows is thyroid or autoimmune but since they've referenced none of that and they BOTH have thinning to non-existent eyebrows, I'm thinking it's totally down to nutritional deficiencies because of their absolutely crappy eating habits.
Maybe the mice gnaw them off at night?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WOW - just when you think these 2 asshats can't dip any lower - here it is - showing your less than week old child in the NICU unit. I am angry - I am disgusted - I am livid - there are not enough of these that I can type right now. :mad:

What is wrong with you trackholes - some things should be kept private - and this is one of them. Oliver is going to be an adult one day and he is going to wonder why his pix is posted on the internet.

And way to go J4Dinners - didn't give a tit about this child and he had problems at birth - this is ALL ON YOU - YOU SUCK!!!! 🖕

I hope and pray this little boy is okay 📿

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I’m surprised the pictures of the baby hooked up to all those tubes have not been posted to the Facebook Stan group yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
the thing is is that you can say the exact same thing in the tweet without posting the exploitative pictures alongside it. super uncomfortable.
But the exploitive pictures lead to super stickers 💰

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
@Rebelle, thanks for posting the pics.
I am not on social media, so I don’t have access to these.

Is this the photo under discussion?
3A0A2376-AC9E-4EA6-99EE-32680721E94C.jpeg

It is sad that Oliver requires all this medical intervention.
We discussed how Dejennerate was making poor choices with the pregnancy. Like she didn’t give a fig cause Anotherson was Notagirl.
Now we have visual evidence of her neglect!

Potential underdeveloped lungs.
4 toes on the one foot we can see clearly.
And a brace on his other leg for a possible malformation. 🥺☹

• Sad
Reactions: 19
His mom waddles with every step she takes so it's no surprise the kid started slowly morphing his feet into duck feet. BUT there are definitely 5. The pinky toe is just super tucked under the one next to it.
E48A7F04-9DE8-47EB-86F4-9B5A3D8FFF6C.png

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm home for the rest of the week with bronchitis so I'm already extra cranky, but this is filling me with so much rage. They didn't learn a damn thing with the invasive birth video of Jackson. There's no reason to show that poor baby in that state except if you are looking for people to feel sorry for you and donate some super sticker cash on them.

Good luck kid, you've been around for like 5 days and they are already trying to exploit you to their own benefits.
I hope you get well soon, bronchitis sucks, not as much as the Trackers though. Rage, that's exactly what I'm feeling. OK fine, update your stans, not that anyone needs any updating, it's none of anyone's business, but to post that photo of that poor baby with tubes helping him breathe. Nope. This is one of the biggest asshole things they've done. It's so upsetting to me that they would do this.

That poor child. I really cannot say this enough at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Potential underdeveloped lungs.
4 toes on the one foot we can see clearly.
And a brace on his other leg for a possible malformation. 🥺☹
I think the "brace" may be a pulse oximeter? Or for blood pressure?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just a thought we thought that J$ came up as toenail as a fun nickname but what if they knew that there was something up and the Snackers started calling him that. If so 🤬 🤬 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
This is one of my absolute hates with people, taking pics to post when a child is like that, you don't take photos in those times to post to creepy Stan's, you be there for your child (I know for some a photo like that may be the only one they will ever have, but you keep it private) this is basically to milk him for all the sympathy from the stans, I just hope that they haven't filmed it, taking pics for creeps is one thing but filming is just going too far
Seriously, if there are pics, there is video. If they post it to YT, we should all report it and have it demonetized. I’m going to.

Reactions: 21
While I am happy to be wrong with the four toes thing, that is still one long pinky toe 😂 in all sincerity, I do wish the best for the little guy.

Reactions: 11
Poor little buddy deuce. His momma ate like it was her last meal and all the seafood she ate. I am surprised he doesn't have mercury poising. Poor dude never stood a chance.
---
I'm just curious how much this NICU visit is going to cost them...it can be PRICY!
I don't think they have insurance.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
They bought it on the last day of open enrollment, I believe, a few years' back. Tim bitched about it in a vlog.

(presuming they still have it from that point until now given multiple children)

Oh tit. What?!! No wonder there were so many pages here since this morning. Ugh.

Um - wtf? If it was no big deal and everything is fine, why show these photos or even share? That makes me worry he has some ongoing issue or condition that they are easing the viewers into knowing about. Or, the typical answer for them, they are exploiting it for views and Super Stickers. 😠

Last edited:
  • Sad
Poor little buddy deuce. His momma ate like it was her last meal and all the seafood she ate. I am surprised he doesn't have mercury poising. Poor dude never stood a chance.
---

You're technically required to have it or there's tax penalties. I wonder if they have tried to get the kids on whatever version of CHIP that Florida has. You'd think they wouldn't qualify, but I wouldn't put it past them for trying.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.