The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
still find it absolutely hilarious they copied the name oliver, absolutely zero originality or intelligence from the trackers yet again

Reactions: 10
Maybe we should have a pool to see when they post again. She was halfway working on another home slog supposedly before Flipper punched his way out, so I'm wondering if we'll see that one anytime soon or not. Honestly, they could've very easily have used some previous footage and slapped over some voice overs and did like top ten lists or tips lists with the footage the had and had it set to roll before Flipper was born. That would require some level of creativity though which they don't have since new things at Disney and Universal seemed to be limited to new food with those two. I suspect she'll want to milk up her convalescence as long as she can, but that would leave Dim and Sister Wife Mike to edit and lord knows how that would go down.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I totally see a live. I would guess that are home today if she did have the baby on Monday morning, assuming no complications. Maybe a live tomorrow for Super Stickers? The stans will go nuts with that.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, I totally see a live. I would guess that are home today if she did have the baby on Monday morning, assuming no complications. Maybe a live tomorrow for Super Stickers? The stans will go nuts with that.
Ugh, I could see that too. We'll show you Flipper if you give us twenty bucks :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Omg you guys hahahahahhaah SEND ME SUPERSTICKERS BECAUSE I HAD A KID.

hahahahahahaha I’m in mild pain and won’t work ever again. Hahahahaha SEND THE MONEY NOW.

/Ginny back on her juicy juice 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think they're referring to the fact that one of their ex friends named one of their girls Olivia. Honestly, it doesn't surprise me they went for Oliver since it's fairly trendy at the moment much like Jackson was at the time of OG Prop's birth.
I thought it was in reference to some friends of theirs having a son named Oliver and someone who knows them posting here saying the mother already guessed Jenn would copy their son's name.

Reactions: 9
I thought it was in reference to some friends of theirs having a son named Oliver and someone who knows them posting here saying the mother already guessed Jenn would copy their son's name.
Whatever the case Dim and DJ have not one original bone in their blubbery bodies.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol - I looked up his channel and this video was at the top as recommended. Watch at 33:00 minutes and he is soooo bummed about not getting to eat dinner with Jenn. He says this in front of Mrs. HM -- if that is my husband, I would be like wtf? 😂 It is so awkward. Pretty sure this is the first time he and Tim meet and HM fangirls out about it. It is the worst vlog- terrible camera work, boring as duck, bad editing/no editing, HM just talking and rambling... 😅

I am guessing they begged Tim to come eat dinner with them and said they would pay. I fast forwarded through 20 min of HM rambling to the camera. Zzzzz...

Holy bleeping god when my kid was two and would take off running with my phone recording video the quality was better! How could he watch that back and then upload it?????

• Heart
  • Haha
Holy bleeping god when my kid was two and would take off running with my phone recording video the quality was better! How could he watch that back and then upload it?????
It was absolutely terrible, and also embarrassing to watch. He just had no focus or idea what the video was for and or what to talk about. They were going on a tour but couldn't film, and he was walking around California Grill filming while people were in there eating. He kept turning the camera on his mug and had nothing to say. It was just awkward and pointless. He also saw Charles from TheDis and randomly fangirled at him. 😂🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Look, Holy Moly was a stan back in 2017. We all know he sends them stuff and, most importantly, DVC points.

So, why do some people on here still think that no other stans could’ve done the same? Mr. Morrow, Dev, Super Enthused, Jojo, Kyle, everyone all stayed in every single DVC hotel during 2020 and 2021 because they were given DVC points by their stans who couldn’t travel during the pandemic and had points that were expiring.

Now, all of these vloggers thanked their stans on their videos. Did the Trackers thank Holy Moly for buying them that meal they had in Epcot before they went on the cruise with Holy Moly?No. So why would he thank Holy Moly, or any other stan, for their DVC points?

Holy Moly’s “thank you” was the Trackers hanging out with him on the cruise. During 2020 and 2021, the Trackers often said they were at Disney Springs eating “with friends.” I think this is how they thanked the stans that gave them DVC points. They got to spend some time with their idols - it’s all transactional.

Why not thank their stans on video? Because Tim likes to keep up the facade that he is rich. If he feels inadequate to his siblings, this is the only way he can try and equal them (since he clearly doesn’t have a successful career).

The Trackers must be laughing that some think they spent $250,000 on staycations. If they had all that money, why wouldn’t they stay for more than one or two nights in each place at a time?

Well, staying for one or two nights would make sense if one stan gives you their leftover points one week and another stan gives their points the next. If they’d have paid for their stays, they would have stayed longer.

Jenn’s “oh, I wish we could stay longer, I love it here” act was her hinting for more points. If they could afford to stay longer, why didn’t they? Because they didn’t pay for their stays. It’s no coincidence they were always in the DVC areas of each hotel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They are so damn zoomed into their faces, plus it's blurry - what a great vlogger dude!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look, Holy Moly was a stan back in 2017. We all know he sends them stuff and, most importantly, DVC points.

So, why do some people on here still think that no other stans could’ve done the same? Mr. Morrow, Dev, Super Enthused, Jojo, Kyle, everyone all stayed in every single DVC hotel during 2020 and 2021 because they were given DVC points by their stans who couldn’t travel during the pandemic and had points that were expiring.

Now, all of these vloggers thanked their stans on their videos. Did the Trackers thank Holy Moly for buying them that meal they had in Epcot before they went on the cruise with Holy Moly?No. So why would he thank Holy Moly, or any other stan, for their DVC points?

Holy Moly’s “thank you” was the Trackers hanging out with him on the cruise. During 2020 and 2021, the Trackers often said they were at Disney Springs eating “with friends.” I think this is how they thanked the stans that gave them DVC points. They got to spend some time with their idols - it’s all transactional.

Why not thank their stans on video? Because Tim likes to keep up the facade that he is rich. If he feels inadequate to his siblings, this is the only way he can try and equal them (since he clearly doesn’t have a successful career).

The Trackers must be laughing that some think they spent $250,000 on staycations. If thhad all that money, why wouldn’t they stay for more than one or two nights in each place at a time?

Well, staying for one or two nights would make sense if one stan gives you their leftover points one week and another stan gives their points the next. If they’d have paid for their stays, they would have stayed longer.

Jenn’s “oh, I wish we could stay longer, I love it here” act was her hinting for more points. If they could afford to stay longer, why didn’t they? Because they didn’t pay for their stays. It’s no coincidence they were always in the DVC areas of each hotel.
This right here…

Attachments

Reactions: 13
So was it Holy Moly who paid for that Victoria & Albert’s dinner?

I’m
I find the guy super weird and wife doesn't give a duck about the Trackers and I love her for it. But, I'm fairly certain that Stanny Lean was in the van with J$, HM and Mrs Moly. Jenn, Tim and Grandma/Grandpa were in the other van.

I'll add--if I was on a van tour like that, with separate vans and separate guides, I would not put my toddler in the other van, even with his nanny. Mostly because I'm a worst case scenario person and would think what if there was an accident or something like that. Or what if one of the adults in that other van came down with covid the very next day and my kid was in a closed vehicle with them for hours. Oh wait...that actually did happen.
how sad that J$ could be in the van with his grandparents. His entire family was separated from him.

So was it Holy Moly who paid for that Victoria & Albert’s dinner?
No, it was a stan who superchatted them. I don't believe we ever had any indication it was HM.

Unless there was a 2nd V&A's dinner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.