The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok Jennifer is bleeping disgusting and I am so happy we don’t have to look at her grotesque and greasy mug for a few weeks (hopefully).

shall we make bets on how long it takes for Timothy’s eye to completely seal shut?

also everyone can miss me with their holier than thou opinions regarding spawn

Better?
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
He could’ve taken time off, if they hadn’t spent a quarter of a million dollars on vacations in a year and banked videos. Not even for everyday. They could’ve easily said we’re gonna be releasing X amount of videos (2 or 3) a week while we get acclimated to being a family of 4.

I remember a long time ago the FineBros, when they were at the height of their popularity, said on a panel at vidcon or playlist that it doesn’t matter how many videos you release it’s that you’re consistent when you release them. If you say we upload videos on these days at this time and you stick to that schedule then you will gain a ton of subscribers. If you say you’re gonna post and don’t, you lose them bc they’ll move on.

I just know somehow the Slackers will find a way to continue falling upwards like a big cosmic joke.
they should have gone to once a week quality videos a looooong time ago but they suck at their jobs.

Reactions: 20
They’ll post something by the end of the week. Some couch video where they show the baby and Jenn babbles for 20 minutes and Tim tries to look like he is listening.
I can already picture how it will go:
Jenn: “Well, we had a baby!”
Tim: “We did?!”
Jenn: Fake laughter.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Did they actually name their precious bundle of joy Oliver? Weyhey, called it! :sneaky:

Reactions: 16
Wow I didn't realize Holy Moly started out as a creepy stan then somehow ended up going on a freaking cruise with them. So the message is..."don't send us too many things...but if you do we may go on vacation with you and even let you babysit our child?" Who has the boundary issues here?
At least they were somewhat familiar with them unlike the tour guide on Hawaii they left Jackson with.

Reactions: 8
At least they were somewhat familiar with them unlike the tour guide on Hawaii they left Jackson with.
But are they really? Doesn't seem like they are close friends with anyone and HM started as a huge stan. No way I leave my baby or toddler with someone I don't know VERY well. Tim doesn't even follow HM on IG but he was cool with his son being with them in a separate van in another country? 🤔

Reactions: 12
It’s giving Eminem “Stan”

“Dear Slim, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have a chance
I ain't mad, I just think it's fucked up you don't answer fans”

“we waited in the blistering cold for you
For four hours and you just said, "No"
That's pretty crappy, man, you're like his fuckin' idol
He wants to be just like you, man, he likes you more than I do
I ain't that mad though, I just don't like bein' lied to”

“Cause I don't really got tit else, so that tit helps when I'm depressed
I even got a tattoo of your name across the chest”

ummmm have we seen Holy Moley without a shirt on? I’m concerned

• Haha
But are they really? Doesn't seem like they are close friends with anyone and HM started as a huge stan. No way I leave my baby or toddler with someone I don't know VERY well. Tim doesn't even follow HM on IG but he was cool with his son being with them in a separate van in another country? 🤔
I find the guy super weird and wife doesn't give a duck about the Trackers and I love her for it. But, I'm fairly certain that Stanny Lean was in the van with J$, HM and Mrs Moly. Jenn, Tim and Grandma/Grandpa were in the other van.

I'll add--if I was on a van tour like that, with separate vans and separate guides, I would not put my toddler in the other van, even with his nanny. Mostly because I'm a worst case scenario person and would think what if there was an accident or something like that. Or what if one of the adults in that other van came down with covid the very next day and my kid was in a closed vehicle with them for hours. Oh wait...that actually did happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I find the guy super weird and wife doesn't give a duck about the Trackers and I love her for it. But, I'm fairly certain that Stanny Lean was in the van with J$, HM and Mrs Moly. Jenn, Tim and Grandma/Grandpa were in the other van.

I'll add--if I was on a van tour like that, with separate vans and separate guides, I would not but my toddler in the other van, even with his nanny. Mostly because I'm a worst case scenario person and would think what if there was an accident or something like that.
Ah, forgot they took the nanny on a cruise with them. Still, I wouldn't be letting my toddler hold hands with the dude. That seems creepy.

Reactions: 11
Dim and Ginn could have at least split up between the vans so one parent was still with the kid but no, they're a conjoined greasy blob and Ginn of course is needed to provide her fake laughter background track. 🥴 Wasn't the audio on that van tour terrible anyway? Plus you'd think Ginn would rather hang out with Holy Covidy than her in-laws but maybe HM's wife was like "hell no, don't put me in a van with that fake-laughing heifer".

• Haha
  • Heart
I had no idea, that's how the Holy Moly friendship started. WERID. She complain about boundaries then becomes besties with a stan who sends you letters. Sure Jan. What in the actual duck!

Reactions: 15
I had no idea, that's how the Holy Moly friendship started. WERID. She complain about boundaries then becomes besties with a stan who sends you letters. Sure Jan. What in the actual duck!
that's just very creepy - I guess he had something the grifters wanted

Reactions: 11
I'm sure she had a big old JennBo cunty twitter rant drafted towards him when Tim smacked the phone out of her hands yelling "don't you know who that is??? He has DVC points for us to grift!!!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yeah....excessive amount of DVC points to just give to them and he took Dim to California Grill and other higher priced restaurants.

If that mom and son that tracked them down at AMI had $$$ and access to Disney perks, they could watch their kids overnight.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He bought them a $300 lamp for no reason. People don't even spend that on their real friends on even a real reason. He is very odd.
Eh I have spent that on friends.

That being said he's still a weirdo and probably was hoping for hot dog Sunday

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.