The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We may think he's creepy but at the end of the day he's only the second worst Chris Pratt.

I thought I was the only one that thinks that Chris Pratt is annoying jerk (I don't watch Holy Moly, so I don't know how annoying he is).

Reactions: 15
Oh yes he begged and paid. I recall some exchanges on Twitter where Jenn was bitching about the people's expectations that they were available to them all the time and HM replied along the lines of 'oh no, I hope you don't mean me,. I didn't mean to bother you....grovel, snivel etc'. She replied it wasn't him, no all is good. Then he started appearing on vlogs where he was clearly paying. He hired a boat, took them to dinner etc. The joint cruise seemed like a huge leap to me. Up until that point it was the odd awkward hang out. At least with KrisoySmore they mentioned regular online hangouts before they went to Tokyo. But HM definitely bought that relationship.
Yep. I remember that one.

I started searching for it (and am still looking for it).

BUT I found a ton of really interesting ones in the process.

---I can't believe that I never realized that she actually POSTED that "...oh God... that poor child" comment from that one person who didn't even tag her, nothing, nada...and was a completely separate convo among 2 other people (that didn't include or tag Jenn)...so how the hell did she find it?

1678282019942.png

---Here's another oldie but goodie. Yes, Jenn. We all really believe people with pitchforks came and found your home and arrived past your GATED COMMUNITY GATES to harass you... and also tracked down Adam's house and Tim's parents house here in town, and Jaime's place, and Stasi's place in Sarasota. Sure, Jan. :rolleyes:

1678282087626.png

---Some other fun ones - 🥴

1678282226117.png

---And you would know this random person you met blocked YOU...how? :unsure:

1678282263731.png

---You mean similar to your kid playing his videos loudly at a table while sitting among other people paying thousands of dollars on the Galatic Starcruiser? 🖕

1678282364385.png

---Um...this sure never happens anymore. And if I had a $1 for every time she bleeping said "sorry" in her Twitter feed, I'd be "invited by Disney" to buy a WDW annual pass :rolleyes:

1678282502135.png

----This one made me laugh out loud. :ROFLMAO: Oh, the irony.

1678282614699.png

---What the hell was happening in Sept 2018 that she needed to a "day to rest" and that lots of people feel the same way???

1678282940420.png

---Knowing your family, Jenn, I'm not 100% sure I believe this...:unsure:

1678282987461.png

---Ummm...okay???

1678283086531.png

----WTF? This one came out of left field...

1678283115706.png

---One of many ailments she publicly complained about for sympathy throughout her feed, and stated she couldn't finish editing...while working from home with an unlimited timeframe and no real deadline. This time, for a pinched nerve.

1678283166546.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

---I can't believe that I never realized that she actually POSTED that "...oh God... that poor child" comment from that one person who didn't even tag her, nothing, nada...and was a completely separate convo among 2 other people (that didn't include or tag Jenn)...so how the hell did she find it?

View attachment 2013313

---Here's another oldie but goodie. Yes, Jenn. We all really believe people with pitchforks came found your home and arrived past your GATED COMMUNITY GATES to harass you... and also tracked down Adam's house and Tim's parents house here in town, and Jaime's place, and Stasi's place in Sarasota. Sure, Jan. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2013316

View attachment 2013325

View attachment 2013329

---You mean similar to your kid playing his videos loudly at a table while sitting among other people paying thousands of dollars on the Galatic Starcruiser? 🖕

View attachment 2013337

---Um...this sure never happens anymore. And if I had a $1 for every time she bleeping said "sorry" in her Twitter feed, I'd be "invited by Disney" to buy an WDW annual pass :rolleyes:

View attachment 2013345

View attachment 2013348

---What the hell was happening in Sept 2018 that she needed to a "day to rest" and that lots of people feel the same way???

View attachment 2013362

View attachment 2013365

---Ummm...okay???

View attachment 2013372

View attachment 2013374

---One of many ailments she publicly complained about for sympathy throughout her feed, and stated she couldn't finish editing...while working from home with an unlimited timeframe and no real deadline. This time, for a pinched nerve.

View attachment 2013376
She HAS to be the center of attention, no matter what. I knew at the time that the "harassment" at their house was total bullshit. No one cares about you on that level Ginnifer

• Heart
Reactions: 28
---More time off for Jenn! She works so hard, you guuuuyyzzzzzzz

1678283563880.png

---Remember that tweet about hurricanes and prep and all being "not a joke" just a month later?! Well....

1678283595663.png

---Yep, those "unwell 3" and FRE who called you out on your past behavior - and still do. Yep, can't relate.

1678283653243.png

---Another apology. Public, of course.

1678283740051.png

---Another apology... again, public.

1678283768322.png

---Another one.

1678283791024.png

---Yes, we know. #FOMO :rolleyes:

1678283906363.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She HAS to be the center of attention, no matter what. I knew at the time that the "harassment" at their house was total bullshit. No one cares about you on that level Ginnifer
Exactly. A true example of a narcissistic bleep if there ever was one. It’s not all you YOU Ginnifer Bojo.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
IMG_0571.jpg
The original poster asked whose vlogs everyone was watching since the Trackers are taking a break. Sandy, are you in here?!?

giphy (7).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I miss Twitter Jenn 😂

I’m convinced Daddy Tim made her quit Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2013313

---Here's another oldie but goodie. Yes, Jenn. We all really believe people with pitchforks came and found your home and arrived past your GATED COMMUNITY GATES to harass you... and also tracked down Adam's house and Tim's parents house here in town, and Jaime's place, and Stasi's place in Sarasota. Sure, Jan. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2013316

View attachment 2013325

View attachment 2013329

View attachment 2013337

---Um...this sure never happens anymore. And if I had a $1 for every time she bleeping said "sorry" in her Twitter feed, I'd be "invited by Disney" to buy a WDW annual pass :rolleyes:

View attachment 2013345

View attachment 2013348

View attachment 2013362

View attachment 2013365

---Ummm...okay???

View attachment 2013372

View attachment 2013374

View attachment 2013376
ME, ME, ME!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I avidly read and write on this forum but I gotta say those of you calling a baby ugly are giving me the ick. I hate Jenn and Tim as much as the next person but the children are completely innocent in this situation. It is just plain not nice. Also newsflash, every baby that gets pushed out a birth canal looks smooshed and bruised, he will bounce out of it in a few weeks like every other baby. The only reason you don't think your own babies are ugly is because they are your babies. Anyways that is just my rant but Jenn is ugly ❤ inside and out

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2013313

View attachment 2013316

View attachment 2013325

View attachment 2013329

View attachment 2013337

View attachment 2013345

View attachment 2013348

View attachment 2013362

View attachment 2013365

---Ummm...okay???

View attachment 2013372

View attachment 2013374

View attachment 2013376
Dim, nothing is wrong with Joe. He peoples how he wants to people. Leave him alone!!

Reactions: 7
There’s no way Tim’s taking 2 weeks off. They can’t afford it, they need the money. He’ll be back around the parks filming the same old rubbish as always or he’ll be off to Super Nintendo World to get that video 6 weeks late.

We’ll all see soon that they need the money when he goes out to film before 2 weeks. Just wait and see, he’ll prove us right that they aren’t comfortable and are desperate for money.

Reactions: 20
I avidly read and write on this forum but I gotta say those of you calling a baby ugly are giving me the ick. I hate Jenn and Tim as much as the next person but the children are completely innocent in this situation. It is just plain not nice. Also newsflash, every baby that gets pushed out a birth canal looks smooshed and bruised, he will bounce out of it in a few weeks like every other baby. The only reason you don't think your own babies are ugly is because they are your babies. Anyways that is just my rant but Jenn is ugly ❤ inside and out
Yeah, I feel bad for them. They didn't ask for this and are innocent and I kinda draw the line at talking about kids' physical features (ugly vs. pretty) - they have zero control over themselves and it's not their channel; it's their stupid parents who are exploiting them. :(

I'm against ALL minors being on the internet.

BUT, that being said, these two fuckfaces totally ruined J and it seems they pretty much turned him into a brat.
Probably going to happen again with $$$ #2. :confused:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lol - I looked up his channel and this video was at the top as recommended. Watch at 33:00 minutes and he is soooo bummed about not getting to eat dinner with Jenn. He says this in front of Mrs. HM -- if that is my husband, I would be like wtf? 😂 It is so awkward. Pretty sure this is the first time he and Tim meet and HM fangirls out about it. It is the worst vlog- terrible camera work, boring as duck, bad editing/no editing, HM just talking and rambling... 😅

I am guessing they begged Tim to come eat dinner with them and said they would pay. I fast forwarded through 20 min of HM rambling to the camera. Zzzzz...

Yeah, he’s really strange. But the Trackers show they’re even worse by meeting up with this freak and accepting gifts from him. Shows how desperate they are to have any stans fawning over them. They take loads from him, he pays for meals when they meet up, he constantly sends them stuff, and he showers them with DVC points for all their Disney stays.

I can’t believe some people still think the Trackers spent thousands on all their Disney stays in 2020 and 2021. Holy Moly and other stans were giving them points while they themselves couldn’t go, just like all the other vlogger stans.

Reactions: 10
Even though every single thing said here can be applied to the Trackers, it’s seems they are actually talking about the lodge guys. Sandy even linked the lodge guys’ Tattle page.
Whoops! Just noticed that. My bad! Sandy is still welcome to join here!! 😂

Reactions: 8
There’s no way Tim’s taking 2 weeks off. They can’t afford it, they need the money. He’ll be back around the parks filming the same old rubbish as always or he’ll be off to Super Nintendo World to get that video 6 weeks late.

We’ll all see soon that they need the money when he goes out to film before 2 weeks. Just wait and see, he’ll prove us right that they aren’t comfortable and are desperate for money.
We all know he won't be able to sit at home long. He'll be itching to get out of that house in no time. Let's just hope I don't see him in the parks when I go in 2 weeks.

Reactions: 9
Find the tweet where Ginn snaps at someone for using the "Sorry I misunderstood I'm Autistic card".

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.