The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched Adam's video today from Universal Hollywood. He was with Daphne, Carpetbagger & Peter.....sans Kitra. Odd to not see them together? I said to my wife maybe Kitra is the "friend" who watched Jackson while they had the baby? 🤔
pretty sure that is a hell no

Reactions: 3
My guess is they will do a live either on Friday or over the weekend. There is no way that FOMO Jenn will not want to have the chance for all the creepy stans to shower her with praise for birthing $liver. And the opportunity to let her stans know how hard it is to give birth you guyzzzzzzz - it was so painful and all blah blah blah. Oh poor poor poor Jenn - like she is the only woman on the planet to ever have given birth.
not to mention collecting baby gift super stickers

Reactions: 9
I avidly read and write on this forum but I gotta say those of you calling a baby ugly are giving me the ick. I hate Jenn and Tim as much as the next person but the children are completely innocent in this situation. It is just plain not nice. Also newsflash, every baby that gets pushed out a birth canal looks smooshed and bruised, he will bounce out of it in a few weeks like every other baby. The only reason you don't think your own babies are ugly is because they are your babies. Anyways that is just my rant but Jenn is ugly ❤ inside and out
Go ahead and have the ick. I stand by my previous statements. NOT ALL BABIES ARE CUTE!!! That’s a fact. D’Oliver and Jackprop are/were not cute babies. In fact Jackprop has gotten uglier since he has grown into a brat. Sorry, not sorry. I for one would not call a baby cute just because a parent shows me a picture or whatever. The Trackholes CHOSE to show their new money maker immediately after birth so that is on them for showing a smooshed, bruised, cone headed newborn. Yes, the kids are innocent but placed in the public view by their parents, therefore Exposing them to public criticism.
#homemovies

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Go ahead and have the ick. I stand by my previous statements. NOT ALL BABIES ARE CUTE!!! That’s a fact. D’Oliver and Jackprop are/were not cute babies. In fact Jackprop has gotten uglier since he has grown into a brat. Sorry, not sorry. I for one would not call a baby cute just because a parent shows me a picture or whatever. The Trackholes CHOSE to show their new money maker immediately after birth so that is on them for showing a smooshed, bruised, cone headed newborn. Yes, the kids are innocent but placed in the public view by their parents, therefore Exposing them to public criticism.
#homemovies
J$ has the unfortunate distinction of not only having Ginn as a mother, but also looking more and more like her as he ages

Reactions: 17
He can afford to take time off, his thousands of videos are raking it in.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I love it. Anonymous commenters are the bad people for calling a kid ugly. While Jenn and Tim literally sell their children’s childhoods on the internet so they don’t have to get real jobs.

A great way to not have people comment on your kids is to keep them off the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
These are my personal faves.
The internet is forever, scumbag.

DF80F1D1-9533-4B58-976E-05F3ABD779EF.png

157F14D8-C3DE-4C87-AEF3-3758BFCF336B.png

• Wow
Reactions: 26
J$ has the unfortunate distinction of not only having Ginn as a mother, but also looking more and more like her as he ages

I know kiddo number 2 is only 5ish days old. The kid might be a blond too. Unless his hair will darken as he gets older. We can't see his eyes yet, so not sure if they will be brown.

Reactions: 4
Joseph Machado is a true hero to us all. 🙌

Somehow who actually knows how to tweet (not me) needs to start a Jenn's greatest hits twitter and just post all these again.
A parody Jenn account would be a hoot!
---
Meanwhile we have video evidence of Ginn barreling through MK with a stroller to shove J$ in front of people because he was dressed up like Piglet.

This needs background music from The Wizard of Oz when the witch was onscreen!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You could post these exact screenshots to that obsessed Facebook fan page they have and those absolute dipshit stans would argue "people say dumb things they don't mean" or "she was young and dumb" while the witch was 31 goddamn years old at the time she posted it in the first place
That's the reasoning they use for the 'is gay contagious' and the 'urban party' videos that got them kicked off media lists. They have their heads stuck so far in the sand, they will not see reason anymore and these two dipshits can't do wrong. See also how they fawn over their parenting.

Reactions: 19
Mean comments about children are not allowed - Please read our rules and why they're important
#homemovies
Right?? Who the duck cares? Guruwannabe , enjoy your ick and sit in it😂😂😂😂. Their babies are ugly, pretty much all babies are ugly. Nothing wrong with stating the goddamned truth 🙄🥴

also just like you said…THEY put their kids on the internet therefore opening up the floodgates for HONESTY.

The Prop was an ugly baby and is an ugly kid and DollarVer is an ugly baby and will most likely be an ugly kid.

Last edited:
I forgot about her old tweets, what a POS. I don't care how much someone says they changed, that part of them still lurks in there. You are who you are. Keep scrolling Jenn if you don't like someone's comment, that's what adults do.

Reactions: 25
I love it. Anonymous commenters are the bad people for calling a kid ugly. While Jenn and Tim literally sell their children’s childhoods on the internet so they don’t have to get real jobs.

A great way to not have people comment on your kids is to keep them off the internet.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Who inferred anyone on here were "bad people"? Not me.

My comment was just agreeing w/ @GuruWannabe that it's not really my cup of tea to overtly trash the physical traits of children who have zero control over their pieces of tit parents who put them on the internet.

(I also just kinda think it's a bad look if we want anyone lurking here to take our honest, accurate criticisms of these Trackers seriously but, whatever, don't come at me, that's just me)

In the end, we're all just stating opinions, whether we 100% agree 100% of the time or not. But nah, at NO time did I state anyone here is "bad" so ummm... that didn't happen.

Carry on! Love y'all :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.