The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah they’re gonna be best friends because they’re never gonna let either of them make a friend. If you can’t film it, it’s not happening in the Tracker house.

I won’t be surprised at all if she is pregnant with an “oops” baby within a year. The only thing that will stop it is Tim running to get snipped now.

Reactions: 24
I think Jenn should do her own channel for all the mommy/home stuff, while Tim hits the parks. It’s more work for her to “edit” so that will never happen! 😉
Nah that'd be easy for her to edit as it'd only consist of her being shown sitting on her ass all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah they’re gonna be best friends because they’re never gonna let either of them make a friend. If you can’t film it, it’s not happening in the Tracker house.

I won’t be surprised at all if she is pregnant with an “oops” baby within a year. The only thing that will stop it is Tim running to get snipped now.
Even if he does she may get with another slub and tell Dim that his vasectomy didn't work.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
As I was 'pipped to the post' with the title for this thread, mine was very similar; I know it's really early, but need to put it in, before I forget!

The Tim Tracker #123

🎶Oliver, Oliver, Won't Ask For More When He Knows What's In Store...🎶

With thanks to the musical.😉

Reactions: 12
Timmy boy is in big trouble when J$ and O$ fight or turn out to be polar opposites. Siblings do not always get along.
Based on familial relationships on both Tim and Jen's sides, I really doubt they will be best friends forever. Or ever?

Reactions: 25
LOL, the idealistic delusional almost-forced upon-the-spawn idea already that the brothers will be best friends. 🙄So say the egg and sperm donors who are either estranged or resentful of their own siblings. Stop forcing them to be best friends, they’ll rebel against that. No doubt they’ll have the same trauma bond at least.

My older sister was an absolute bully to me until we were both college age. I still wouldn’t consider calling her my best friend even now that we get along just fine. That trauma doesn’t just go away completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Based on familial relationships on both Tim and Jen's sides, I really doubt they will be best friends forever. Or ever?
Especially since $liver is a little more than 24 hours old and Tim is already posting a side by side comparison pic of them. These two boys are going to forever be competing against each other for their parents attention and affection. If J$ doesn't want to ride 7DMT, you bet your ass that $liver is going to do it. Because he'll get the attention. Oh this is going to be quite a shitshow and of course they're going to keep putting that kind of content out there, because that's what they do.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I have brothers close in age to each other and they never got along, in fact the complete opposite. This projecting that they will be best friends is rough - and seeing as how their own parents have a warped sense of how to act around other people and how to get along with people, who are they going to learn this loving, empathetic behavior from? Yikes.

All I see is the possibility of two boys vying for the constant attention of either of their parents, but most likely Tim. Possibly playing to the camera to be the favored kid. Probably being jealous of each other or one kid clearly getting preferential treatment. Blegh. I don't think anyone can tell how O is going to look as he gets to be J's age, but if the stans start comparing the boys from day 1 then it is truly going to be awful for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Poor baby ‘Liver, he looks like he got punched in the face by his egg donor’s beef curtains. 🙁 Already off to a traumatic start!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
No power for 3 days, no wifi for 4 days - because of a bad storm .... did I miss anything? ;) :p:p:p:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh yes he did but to a bystander it sounded more like “garble garble grrr rrrr lllll wssss it dis” to Dim that was the recitation of the Gettysburg Address.
---

Jinx
At this point $J is the equivalent of the teacher from Peanuts, where any outside listener hears nothing but the muted trombone.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just realized how different the world is today with parents having their kids while in their 40s, compared to even having them at 32.

A parent who has their child when they are 20 (young parent) means that child will be 45 when they are hitting retirement age of 65;
at 30 means that kid is 35 when they retire;
at 40 means they're only 25 when they retire -- that's really young to be worrying about your parents when you have your own life ahead of you.

I'm saying "retirement" to be nice here. The reality of being human is that by age 65 the big health concerns are starting to hit adults (hence retirement set at that age). Circulation, memory, balance, any issues from when they were younger all start to pop up.

I can picture Jackson as a young adult yelling to his dad "Dad, what are you doing up there? Mom says to get off the roof!"
Tim coming down and saying he had no idea why he went up there. o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.