The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They lost a lot of the easily monetized title options when the lockdown zapped a lot of their access, so it's pretty much guaranteed. They're good at using clickbait titles so it'll probably be their easy move.
They tried to use them with Jackprop when the parks reopened. These YT whores will do whatever they can to keep the views up so they can grift through life. Neither wants, nor can hold down, a regular job.
#homemovies

Reactions: 9
Did they even make it the full 2 weeks they promised to take off with J$? I thought I remembered them coming back sooner, but I could be wrong…and I’m too lazy to go to YouTube and look haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My mother was 35 & my dad was 45 when I showed up. They’d been married for 13 years and didn’t think kids were a possibility. And boom- I showed up. I lost both of them by the time I was 44. My dad was 88- so he lived a good long life. My mom 76- she has MS.
I know people are having kids older & older, but I know from experience it’s not always easy. My BIL is 53 with a 6 yr old. He’ll be near retirement when that kid turns 16. That’s the age a grandpa should be-not your dad.
Yeah, there are definite downsides to having kids late. I know everyone does things in life on their own timeline, but I'd be worried if I had kids late that I wouldn't have as much energy to raise them. And the later you have them the more likely you are to have health problems when they are still young. I am going to be 38 soon and decided my child-bearing years are over. I'd love to have a third but it's a bit out of our reach financially at the moment, and I simply don't want to have kids over 40.
Plus retirement is already a stretch for most Americans; by the time you retire you want your kids grown up and out of school!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Baby screaming because he had a blow out
Jackson throwing tit at Tim
Jenn sitting in the laundry room on the floor yelling what’s wrong with the internet because her iPad stopped working

tim.. welcome to your future pre-death

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah, there are definite downsides to having kids late. I know everyone does things in life on their own timeline, but I'd be worried if I had kids late that I wouldn't have as much energy to raise them. And the later you have them the more likely you are to have health problems when they are still young. I am going to be 38 soon and decided my child-bearing years are over. I'd love to have a third but it's a bit out of our reach financially at the moment, and I simply don't want to have kids over 40.
Plus retirement is already a stretch for most Americans; by the time you retire you want your kids grown up and out of school!
Yeah, and with some of the politicians trying to up the retirement age, ugh.
My FIL only retired a few years ago and he's gone downhill a lot in the last year, so work for like 50+ years, get a few years of retirement?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They have this chance to do the channel as a true family vlog and get views if they do it right. How to do Disney with an infant. Disney with two kids. What to do at universal with young children. Orlando activities for families with small children, etc. he could save the channel, if he would stop being lazy and if she would stop trying to ruin it with crappy home and target shopping vlogs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Watched Adam's video today from Universal Hollywood. He was with Daphne, Carpetbagger & Peter.....sans Kitra. Odd to not see them together? I said to my wife maybe Kitra is the "friend" who watched Jackson while they had the baby? 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Watched Adam's video today from Universal Hollywood. He was with Daphne, Carpetbagger & Peter.....sans Kitra. Odd to not see them together? I said to my wife maybe Kitra is the "friend" who watched Jackson while they had the baby? 🤔
In Florida?!

Reactions: 5
I don't know I'm still assuming it's paid help like a postpartum doula they hired. It doesn't seem like they have any real friends (and presumably any friends they have that they keep off camera must have real jobs and can't just watch Jackson at the drop of the hat during the work week).

Reactions: 9
I still think Lynn was the Reddit nanny poster. Lol - I think the CA thing was a red herring. 😆
I absolutely think it was too without a doubt. Even the California thing works out because they were “working” in California at the time - it was the Disneyland trip.

Reactions: 16
I'm surprised they didn't ask Holy Covidy Moley to fly down from Canada to watch Buddy. 🥴 After all he's Buddy's favorite uncle, they even let Buddy go in a van with the dude and his wife while they rode in a separate van in a foreign country and hold his hand. But based on Ginn's twitter, they seem to communicate through social media... if I'm going to put my child in a van with 'friends' you bet I'd make sure I had their actual cell phone number in case of an emergency or unforeseen circumstances. Or like the attention whores these vloggers and their sucker fish 'friends' are, they have to make sure their interactions are public for likes and retweets. 🙄

I know I'm in good company here when I say I can't stand and don't understand these people and their stupid inauthentic and transactional "friendships" that are just grifters grifting and using each other (and in Holey Covidy Moley's case, being a creeper with no boundaries who keeps purchasing excess gifts and sending them to the buttmuncher Bojos who don't deserve anything but herpes and UTIs and gout and bankruptcy).

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought it was saying FU to those who will be in the same hallway as T&J's cabin - two screaming kids, one screaming wife, one camera toting husband saying FML.

I will admit to being that person who cannot comprehend why parents insist on bringing tiny children on trips they'll never remember. Just wait until they're 4 and understand what's going on and how special it is.
There's a title in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They have this chance to do the channel as a true family vlog and get views if they do it right. How to do Disney with an infant. Disney with two kids. What to do at universal with young children. Orlando activities for families with small children, etc. he could save the channel, if he would stop being lazy and if she would stop trying to ruin it with crappy home and target shopping vlogs
Except all they care to do at the parks is eat. If a ride has more than a 10 minute wait, they won’t ride it.
The reason they don’t show how to do the parks a certain way is because yeah, they are lazy but they are also just dumb. They don’t know how Genie + or the app works. They have shown their inability to do something as simple as place a mobile order.
---
I don't know I'm still assuming it's paid help like a postpartum doula they hired. It doesn't seem like they have any real friends (and presumably any friends they have that they keep off camera must have real jobs and can't just watch Jackson at the drop of the hat during the work week).
I also think it’s paid help. Like a babysitting service or something.
If it was a friend, I feel they would have said as much. “This is the bed our friend so and so will be sleeping on while she is here watching Jackson.”

Reactions: 18
Yeah, and with some of the politicians trying to up the retirement age, ugh.
My FIL only retired a few years ago and he's gone downhill a lot in the last year, so work for like 50+ years, get a few years of retirement?
My dad is still working at his age. He’s 68 & tells me all the time he can’t retire. We didn’t have a lot of money growing up and my dad worked multiple jobs to provide for all of us. He works like a dog and can’t retire. I feel so bad for him & my mom. This whole system is broke….it’s sad.

On the other hand, my in laws are retired and are well off. My FIL invested his money and saved through the years I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.