The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should have just had a “last” video where they sign off and say we will see you in two weeks. Their stans are half meemaws who don’t use Twitter or IG anyway lol. Then go away for two weeks. Like stay off everything.

Then come back with a baby video announcing the birth and showing the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where did Lynne go? I’m so out of touch…couldn’t even hate watch them anymore and fallen so behind reading here 🙈
she left their employ quite a while ago, there was a new nanny (Nanny B) but we've not seen or heard about her in some time either

Reactions: 9
They should have just had a “last” video where they sign off and say we will see you in two weeks. Their stans are half meemaws who don’t use Twitter or IG anyway lol. Then go away for two weeks. Like stay off everything.

Then come back with a baby video announcing the birth and showing the baby.
Social media is like crack to them. They wouldn't be able to stay away that long.

Reactions: 15
My theory is that Oliver was born on March 4 and they were released from the hospital yesterday. I think Tim started posting on IG once they were home.

They never end their home vlogs early in the day. They wait until Jackson is asleep. They made a point to end the video during daylight hours because I think they were headed straight to the hospital on the evening of 3/3 to be induced. They knew it was going to be their last video so they played up the “we are going to take tomorrow off” “stay tuned to social media”. Then to buy themselves more time while they were in the hospital, they posted the ridiculous photo of her hiking and the teaser of a video coming in the morning.
---
And to add to this, I think the photos of Oliver that were posted yesterday were actually taken on 3/4.

Reactions: 28
Again. That baby is ugly. All babies are ugly…but this one is exceptionally so because it looks like a bloated puffy little Jennifer.
I hope I piss a lot of people off by repeating this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That poor baby looks more like Jenn than Jenn looks like Jenn! Their mouths. Haunting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They’ve alienated all of their useful friends, so who’s going to throw 2nd baby’s 1st birthday bash since they’ve ditched Sparkly Nicole? I also wonder if they’re going to copy everything they did with J$ and just re-do it with Cousin Oliver. Jackson’s Oliver’s First Magic Kingdom Trip and tit like that.
I think they’ll spin a lot of it as “first time _____ as a family of 4”.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I wonder if Tim will get a bad tattoo for this child, complete with birthdate, like he did for Jackson. Then we will know whether or not the 6th is the actual day or not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The Tim Tracker #123 Jesus Christ that’s one ugly baby!
Please please let this be the winner. Nothing stings more than having someone call your baby ugly…even amongst a sea of praise there is no way that Jennifer can escape seeing us tell her the whole truth about that very VERY ugly little skin tit she just expelled from her viscous fish cave

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I also wonder if they’re going to copy everything they did with J$ and just re-do it with Cousin Oliver. Jackson’s Oliver’s First Magic Kingdom Trip and tit like that.
They lost a lot of the easily monetized title options when the lockdown zapped a lot of their access, so it's pretty much guaranteed. They're good at using clickbait titles so it'll probably be their easy move.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
This reminds me of when my cousin said her baby was due on the date our grandmother passed away. We all thought she was lying when she posted on social media that it had been born on her due date (shes always been a compulsive liar). The baby looked older than a couple of hours old and my sister thought it was about a week old. Then she posted the birth certificate when she registered the baby's name and it turned out she wasn't lying for once 🤣

Although my sister thinks she doctored the birth certificate to fit her lie hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Again. That baby is ugly. All babies are ugly…but this one is exceptionally so because it looks like a bloated puffy little Jennifer.
I hope I piss a lot of people off by repeating this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Honestly just not feeling the name, all i see is cousin Oliver from the Brady bunch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No way has she turned the laundry around in that short time.
I don’t know if we can go by their laundry/outfit habits. I remember Jenn wearing those awful gray spandex shorts for three days in a row (including in the parks) on one of their “staycations” before admitting to finally doing laundry on the day before checkout. Plus she wore the same leggings and tshirt for two days straight while traveling to Hawaii. They don’t seem to worry about wearing the same dirty clothes over and over.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Well, now Stanny’s lumbered with a toddler in diapers and a newborn!
---
100% agree. if I remember right, did their induction with J not happen at night? I totally call BS on their timelines.

As someone else has already mentioned (sorry not sure who it was 🥴) she had the same outfit on in the end of pregnancy cravings vlog from 8 days ago as she did in the post from the alleged “hike” which was March 6th, so just yesterday.
No way has she turned the laundry around in that short time.

I think the whole “we will post tomorrow morning to talk about how we are feeling” crap was just a decoy aswell because they were getting induced and were trying to throw people off.

I mean why in the effffff do they lie?? In my mind, no sane person would even bat an eyelid but they make it such a big complicated suspicious deceitful lie that people actually pick up on it and therefore want to dig a little deeper. I really don’t care but just find it incredibly irritating that they suck so much!

ETA: I think it’s a great to think that they have kept it private so not to give away that they are in hospital and not have stans flock to the hosp etc., but my word there’s bound to be an easier way to do it than how they have went about it!
Maybe they do just lie about everything because they know they’ll get people talking. They must like any attention, good or bad. That’s how desperate they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh they absolutely are living out of the same laundry basket of clothes. Instead of wearing something else, they just grab off the recently worn/(hopefully)cleaned pile and go. Though I'm pretty certain Jenn often wears clothes a few times in a row before washing them. I think Tim does at least change regularly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still think Lynn was the Reddit nanny poster. Lol - I think the CA thing was a red herring. 😆

Reactions: 31
I still think Lynn was the Reddit nanny poster. Lol - I think the CA thing was a red herring. 😆
I agree. There were way too many similarities in the stories, especially that they got sick afterwards. Lyn left within weeks of that post.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So how long do you think Jenn will last before she starts showing up in the videos again? I say by Friday, she will crave the spotlight 😂
100% She’s not taking a couple of weeks off, away from the camera. She needs the adoration and validation from her Stans.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.