The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was smart, she would edit that last home vlog and the birthing video while in the hospital. Let’s be honest, that baby is going to be asleep 90% of the time there. And I doubt she’s getting huge numbers of visitors. Get it done now, upload one every couple of days…there you go, you filled in almost a week. My husband also edits for a living, it’s time consuming but something you can do while reclined in bed. Suppose I shouldn’t give helpful channel tips 🤦‍♀️
Tim could have spent the last 2 months filming evergreen videos, like resort tours. But, you know, planning🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Soooo much photo shop, such wow.

photoshoping.png

If I circled it all you wouldn't be able to see anything... but not circled chin(s), front side of arm (bicep area) are my guesses, not an expert but holy tit lots and lots of alteration going on here. Speaking of holy tit - I will never change my mind on this opinion ... that Holy Moly dude is creepy as duck, he wants to be Tim so bad he practically lives inside of him. He is just soooo blech!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2010752
I think with their last name they should have picked something that could be shortened to one syllable. It’s just a lot. Especially for a kid that has parents that can’t/won’t help them develop their language and speech skills.
I love that none of our cat names ended up on this list. We have StanLee, Weasley, Oogie, and Maui.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Waiting for J$ full regression as $liver arrives home.....wut dis? wut dis?
He has no socialization skills, doesn't know how to share (because he never has to), still wears diapers, has never had to compete for attention from anyone before, etc. What could go wrong?
1678217533141.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He has no socialization skills, doesn't know how to share (because he never has to), still wears diapers, has never had to compete for attention from anyone before, etc. What could go wrong?
View attachment 2011654
He also still uses a pacifier and likes to throw things in the crib already....I bet the OG Buddy is going to be baby gated out of most of the house before Flipper is moved into his Not a Girl nursery.

Reactions: 17
I have a feeling maybe they will have a third BUT it would be stupid for them to try the regular way for a girl again and will just lead to disappointment. If they really want a girl, they should invest in IVF. I know this isn't a normal thing that anyone can afford but if they saved up and stop doing their stupid cruises they could easily afford it. Christ if they just didn't do their 100 cruises last year they could have just done IVF and embryo screening to get a girl this round.

Re: Jenn and her own YouTube channel.
if she was smart, she would definitely have her own channel, separate from Tim just in case anything happened. Even if he had to pay spousal and child support, it’s not enough to fund the lifestyle she likes.
Plus most of the Stan’s seem to prefer her to Tim. Tim’s solo park videos don’t get as many views as home vlogs or park videos with Jenn in them.
They could also just transition into a family channel. The Stan’s would stay. I suspect that those who subscribed for theme park or Orlando content stopped watching years ago anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have a feeling maybe they will have a third BUT it would be stupid for them to try the regular way for a girl again and will just lead to disappointment. If they really want a girl, they should invest in IVF. I know this isn't a normal thing that anyone can afford but if they saved up and stop doing their stupid cruises they could easily afford it. Christ if they just didn't do their 100 cruises last year they could have just done IVF and embryo screening to get a girl this round.
IVF isn't foolproof regarding gender from what I understand, but it would probably help with their fertility lie. The real kicker I think is whether or not she convinces Dim to have a third. He looked so done the past few videos so I suspect she'd have to have a lot of steak and blow job nights to convince him, though who the duck knows with those two.

I wonder how many stans will book that cruise so they could be in close proximity to them. No escape on a boat lol

Reactions: 7
I wonder how many stans will book that cruise so they could be in close proximity to them. No escape on a boat lol
Most of the stans are still arguing over if Gin is pregnant and if they know what sex the baby is. They research and plan as much as their heroes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
IVF isn't foolproof regarding gender from what I understand, but it would probably help with their fertility lie. The real kicker I think is whether or not she convinces Dim to have a third. He looked so done the past few videos so I suspect she'd have to have a lot of steak and blow job nights to convince him, though who the duck knows with those two.
I believe it is foolproof as long as the embryos are fertilized and the ones who make it are female. The only way it wouldn't work is if they pull 20 eggs, fertilize them and only 10 are viable and all 10 are males. But at that point they could just not use the embryos. But they would likely charge again to attempt again. Also the needles and lifestyle they would have to keep up ahead of time would be the impossible part for them.

Waiting for J$ full regression as $liver arrives home.....wut dis? wut dis?
I hate to say it, but he really hasn't advanced much since the Ut Dis stuff. One thing I notice is that his main "conversation" with Tim or Jenn is just asking them why or a short question about everything they say to him. It's sad, really.

"We are going to do X"
"Why?"
"Well, because of X"
"Why because of X?"
And on and on. They still don't engage him with conversation where he contributes and they listen (at least on the stupid vlogs they put him on) and ask him to elaborate. Even if he can't be fully understood... it always seems so one-sided and superficial.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I believe it is foolproof as long as the embryos are fertilized and the ones who make it are female. The only way it wouldn't work is if they pull 20 eggs, fertilize them and only 10 are viable and all 10 are males. But at that point they could just not use the embryos. But they would likely charge again to attempt again. Also the needles and lifestyle they would have to keep up ahead of time would be the impossible part for them.
Ugh, yeah I cannot see her doing the shots and everything that's necessary to do it. Though she would complain about it endlessly I'm sure.

Reactions: 7
This will be Dimm and Ginn but the opposite, 13 sons before they plop out a girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.