The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those of you who are good at grabbing the subscriber numbers and whatnot, now may be a good time to get a screenshot. So in a month we can see how many more they lose because of their expanding travel family channel.
In a world with any content you want at your fingertips, I have to think that the demand for a channel featuring lazy, privileged, gluttonous, white people in suburban FL has to be pretty low on the totem pole... The only way I see that sub count going up is when Tim swipes his Visa and buys them himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If she was smart, she would edit that last home vlog and the birthing video while in the hospital. Let’s be honest, that baby is going to be asleep 90% of the time there. And I doubt she’s getting huge numbers of visitors. Get it done now, upload one every couple of days…there you go, you filled in almost a week. My husband also edits for a living, it’s time consuming but something you can do while reclined in bed. Suppose I shouldn’t give helpful channel tips 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
The hike photo was sus. No way they went on a hike on Sunday. They posted that to cover for the fact that they were already in the hospital, either scheduled or spontaneous. HoleyMoley’s post makes me think it was scheduled on Sunday.
They give Holy Moly the true details, he knew she was going to be induced on Sunday because he gives them stuff, free DVC stays and they’re probably arranging a cruise with him. But as for the other stans, they don’t give a damn about you. They know how gullible you all are and they can tell you any old rubbish and you won’t question them.

Holy Moly is the only stan they care about. The rest of you they treat like the mindless followers you are. If the lowlife, uneducated Trackers look down on you, you must be bad.

Reactions: 22
I don’t want anyone to take this the wrong way, bc I mean it with the utmost respect.

They need a Hispanic nanny. Those women are no joke. Loving and nurturing. They’d make sure those boys are raised with respect and manners while in a healthy, clean and structured environment. They’d even pick up Spanish which is extremely beneficial in the US.
Dim and Ginn could never handle it though. They’re too embarrassed for someone to truly see that they’re garbage humans and even worse parents. I don’t think their egos could take the hits of humbleness. They’d also have to adhere to strict guidelines when it comes to childcare employment, especially through an agency.
They would curse the Trackers in Spanish constantly and the Snackers wouldn't be any the wiser. Ugh.

Will be interesting to see how Prop 1 maintains, I am betting he has a meltdown sooner than later. We'll probably meet Nanny C sooner than later when mommy can't relax to Bravo nurse in peace. When it will really start getting bad is when Flipper becomes mobile. I figure Dim will be at wit's end at this point and expect his useless beached whale of a wife to contribute some (spoiler alert, she won't. And if he's not snipped she'll probably try for an "oopsie" baby so she can be a land whale even loner). Thus, the cycle of lie.

Tim Tracker 123: Welcome to the tit Show

Reactions: 20
Baby number two won’t change their lives at all. They’ll still be lying, conniving, and scheming just to portray themselves as something they’re not.

If all this, pretending to be on a hike while they’re at the hospital, hasn’t convinced everyone what fakes they are, I don’t know what will. Their first instinct when they wake up in the morning is to lie. It’s all they do, all day every day. And if they think any comments or Tweets threaten their lie, they delete them.

Reactions: 20
Next time they should pick something less sus than Jenn on a hike. Come on, we all saw through that. Girl was riding a ecv because of all the pain she was in, she walked 0.5 miles and was tired, no way she went hiking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He's thinking now I have 3 kids to take care. Jenn, Jackson, and now Oliver. FML.
What they need now is an untrained puppy.
No... wait 10 months until the baby is crawling and makes a beeline to explore that steaming pile of puppy poo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2011107 MFW I have 2 kids under 3 and 1 kid who is 40.

Dim may be dead inside now and hating his life, but it's the one he actively chooses to have. Oliver only exists because he made it happen and if he regrets the kid...that's on him. The worst part is he takes that regret/resentment out on the kids, can say from experience getting the feeling from your parents that you're very existence is why they are unhappy is not a great way to grow up. Can't imagine the emotional distress that would cause if I could actually watch videos that showed how my parents talked about me in real time.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Tim doesn't realize what's hit him yet. He's still in the "I created this" bliss phase.
Give him a few more sleepless nights.

Reactions: 18
What they need now is an untrained puppy.
No... wait 10 months until the baby is crawling and makes a beeline to explore that steaming pile of puppy poo.
Ugh, I'm sure that J$ will be slinging poo at the kid soon enough. But yes, an untrained dog is just what they need. They'll probably try to virtue signal and adopt a pitbull or something that was "abused" but really has been moved around from state to state to erase it's past aggressive history and fall in love with it wearing some dumb ass flower crown or something. Of course, they'll probably rehome aggressive Buddy III after it eats Jen's snackies not after it tries to attack one of the props.

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one that thought Tim looked absolutely dead behind the eyes in the solitary pic of his holding Oliver. That is not the face of a “proud father” as the Stan’s called him. He looks like he couldn’t hate his life more. Better snip snip while you’re there at the hospital Tim or she will be wanting a third
I thought his expression said ’duck you Tattlers. Testicle is here before the 9th so I’m going on a cruise 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well I see the landwhale finally pushed prop2 out from the secret tunnel

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was waiting on a new thread to post this also (and maybe someone said this already and I missed it), but, uhh, Tim was wearing the same shirt at the end of their last vlog (published Friday March 3rd) as he is in the hospital pics. His hair looks the SAME, with the same pieces sticking out and no gel-slicked hair. So, did they actually end up at the hospital the night they filmed that vlog ending (sometime before Friday)?? I am confused because they had time to edit the vlog and post it Friday? Why do I feel like they were in the hospital days ago and didn't want anyone to know, and now are actually home? Why is everything they do so weird and fishy and suspicious? 😆

View attachment 2010206
View attachment 2010207
View attachment 2010223

View attachment 2010224
View attachment 2010225
I caught that too but was catching up on the last few pages in the last thread. When someone posted the pics of him, D’Oliver, and Jackprop the first thought was no gel’d hair and same blue 70’s style Disney Cruise shirt. Something is fishy in the Trackhole household and it’s not Dejennerate’s torn up birth hole.
Rhetorical question- Why can’t these 2 dimwits be honest about anything?? Inquiring minds want to know (not really).
#homemovies

Reactions: 15
The second is so much harder than one. Tim is in for a ride with Lazy Blabbermouth as his wife. I expect his eye to permanently shut by the end of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought his expression said ’duck you Tattlers. Testicle is here before the 9th so I’m going on a cruise 🖕
I thought it was saying FU to those who will be in the same hallway as T&J's cabin - two screaming kids, one screaming wife, one camera toting husband saying FML.

I will admit to being that person who cannot comprehend why parents insist on bringing tiny children on trips they'll never remember. Just wait until they're 4 and understand what's going on and how special it is.

• Heart
Am I the only one that thought Tim looked absolutely dead behind the eyes in the solitary pic of his holding Oliver. That is not the face of a “proud father” as the Stan’s called him. He looks like he couldn’t hate his life more. Better snip snip while you’re there at the hospital Tim or she will be wanting a third
I could not agree more! I have told my wife that Tim just looks defeated as of late. He probably wishes he could jump in a time machine and go back to 2019 and prior when the channel was at it's prime and was truly his. Before Jenn took over and became the center of attention and hijacked the channel.

• Haha
Tim should just let Jenn take over the home vlogs and rename them mommy vlogs. And let her do the Lives by herself since she doesn’t let him talk anyway.

• Haha
  • Sick
I thought it was saying FU to those who will be in the same hallway as T&J's cabin - two screaming kids, one screaming wife, one camera toting husband saying FML.

I will admit to being that person who cannot comprehend why parents insist on bringing tiny children on trips they'll never remember. Just wait until they're 4 and understand what's going on and how special it is.
Couldn’t agree more. My oldest was 2 1/2 before we took him abroad but he was advanced for his age and took it all in his stride. Maybe it’s because I’m old and cranky but I don’t think I could be bothered with packing all the paraphernalia a 6mo needs. Just wait a while. It isn’t like the trackers haven’t had a holiday for ages

Reactions: 9
I hope Ginn gets FOMO by not having a girl and decides to try one more time (and gets a boy of course, sorry future baby boy Bojo). I have no doubt she would lie to Dim about being on birth control.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.