The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim should just let Jenn take over the home vlogs and rename them mommy vlogs. And let her do the Lives by herself since she doesn’t let him talk anyway.
I can absolutely see a 2nd channel for just Jenn and all her tit. It’ll lessen the pain of TTT imploding if they have them both running side by side

Reactions: 13
I hope Ginn gets FOMO by not having a girl and decides to try one more time (and gets a boy of course, sorry future baby boy Bojo). I have no doubt she would lie to Dim about being on birth control.
I hope they try again and she has multiples and they are all boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can absolutely see a 2nd channel for just Jenn and all her tit. It’ll lessen the pain of TTT imploding if they have them both running side by side
Didn’t she once try to do her own channel? I may be mistaken though….

Reactions: 13
Recap:
Jen and tim welcomed a no less than 10 pound toddler size infant with the name of Oliver after their favourite tit making restaurant Olive Garden. Jen loves to let us know how badly she gets the shits when going there but now we get to think about that every time she says her baby’s name. Jackson looks like he has no idea how shoved aside he will soon become and nanny B has no idea how much overtime she’s about to clock now. Jen is gonna need ample time to heal considering the fact that “sitting hurts” and her difficult job of cutting and pasting video footage will have to be on hold for a while.
The boys middle name has got to be Garden.

OliverGarden.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
jenndoesit, a raging success of a handful of super dated videos from several years ago. she’s referenced trying to get stuff back on it for… literal years now and clearly that’s gone great for her (like everything else).

Reactions: 18
I hope Ginn gets FOMO by not having a girl and decides to try one more time (and gets a boy of course, sorry future baby boy Bojo). I have no doubt she would lie to Dim about being on birth control.
Oooh I would love to see her with 3 boys (I have 3 boys so i know what I’m talking about). The first time they had a punch up, which they would, she’d have a mental breakdown and ban Tim from ever leaving the house again. And don’t even get me started on all 3 of them playing in different football matches at different venues & different times. Go on Tim, I dare you!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She has one already, “JennDoesIt”. She should just upload her home vlogs and lives and whatever she she wants to say on that and leave the theme park/travel stuff to Tim’s channel (where he should hire a competent editor). Double the revenue. Plus, she wouldn’t really need to nail down a schedule, her uploads can be sporadic.

Also, the walk picture was taken after J$ for sure - she’s wearing the newest AMI hat. Whether it was taken 2 days ago, I have no idea, but she was definitely not pregnant with J$.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
jenndoesit, a raging success of a handful of super dated videos from several years ago. she’s referenced trying to get stuff back on it for… literal years now and clearly that’s gone great for her (like everything else).
I’m thinking ‘Diary of a lazy slob Super Mum’ or ‘Mummy Diaries’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ugh, I halfway suspect she is going to try to convince one of the boys they are trans already based on Oliver's crappy room decor alone. She unfortuantely reminds me of this awful woman whose custody case I saw streamed on FB during the height of Zoom court who tried that crap on a five year old. Apparently, she told the kid that he would want certain organs removed when he was like five which you know went over the kid's head. The judge was not impressed and told the mother she couldn't talk about such things with her five year old before awarding dad primary (thank god). But I can see Jen pulling the same sort of crap. But yes, I do think she'll try for a third one for a girl and I do think she likes being pregnant-it's an excuse to do nothing for nine months and get ridiculous amount of stans fawning over her. And I think even if Dim gets snipped she may have another "miracle" child that looks a lot like HM or some other poor sucker who wants to go into that tunnel.

Reactions: 9
The second is so much harder than one. Tim is in for a ride with Lazy Blabbermouth as his wife. I expect his eye to permanently shut by the end of the year.
The Tim Tracker #123 I spy with my one good eye: a train wreck
Too soon? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
And Anus Tracker and Testicle Tracker have such a ring to them, don’t they, especially as their dad’s name is Period Tracker. Somebody cleverer/funnier than me just needs to come with a name for Jenn.
Her middle name is Marjorie. She’s Large Marge.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wouldn't be surprised if they sent J$ home with the nanny and took baby D'Oliver to a gifted-by-Holy-Moly week's stay in the Grand Floridian so they can "bond in peace."

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Timmy boy is in big trouble when J$ and O$ fight or turn out to be polar opposites. Siblings do not always get along.
Interesting that Tim says Jackson will forever have a best friend. I think $liver will be his only friend. I suppose it takes the pressure off of the parents to integrate him with other kids. I’d love to know if Tim is ‘forever best friends’ with any of his siblings? Or Jenn with hers?
Also not a single comment that is anything other than arse-lickingly gushy. 🤮🤮🤮
She can’t be up to deleting/blocking yet surely?
---
No way Jackson said this
Oh yes he did! Because Tim/Jenn told him to

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Timmy boy is in big trouble when J$ and O$ fight or turn out to be polar opposites. Siblings do not always get along.
There’s no way J$ actually said those words though. All he can seem to say is “garble garble garble garble.” Guess Tim, like the stans, hears only what he wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.