The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw an episode of 1000 lb sisters when Amy had the 2nd baby and was crying because she was wondering how she was going to be able to care for both of her kids and give them both the attention they need. Jenn doesn’t have to worry about that, because she is going to push J$ to the side and tend to ‘Liver (for now) Poor J$.
This broke my heart for Amy.

Reactions: 5
Jenn ain’t losing that baby weight, she’s too lazy and unmotivated.
bleeping heifer.

Anyway, I can now say…

WHO ORDERED SHAYTARDS FROM WISH?!

Reactions: 15
Yeah something in that birth timeline stinks and it's not their unwashed clothes.....
We did think the photo they posted from The trail hike was suspect. Its a cover up.

I mean, personally I don't give a tit. Baby arrived OK. Great. Get him off cam, keep it private. Post a couple of glammed up, fake family photos if you must, but disappear for a month and bond.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We will see next year when they mention that they forgot to celebrate Oliver's first birthday..
Being nosey this morning. I went over to reddit and saw that people were saying the birthday is 6 March. I am having my doubts too about if Oliver was really born yesterday as well from reading here.

Did they actually do something correct for once and gave themselves some privacy for a couple days after the baby was born before they posted the photo's?

Also, I am really surprised about his name. I really thought it was going to be something else. Like maybe what others have hinted at, Harrison, Brandon (sorry for people on this board who are Brandon's or have kids or relatives named Brandon) is not the best name to give a boy right now as mentioned (just like Karen for a girl as also mentioned). Part of me wonders when they read here if they even got the joke about the name Oliver?! I actually like the name Oliver. But for some reason Harrison would have been a better name.

Reactions: 7
….. I also hope they don't start nicknaming him Ollie, because where I come from, that means a testicle.
That would be on par with DJ calling big bro “Jaxy” which I believe is anus in the UK.

Oh, that’s so precious!
Timbo and Dejennerate named their kids Anus and Testicle!

Are we in for another year of Ollie documented spit ups, barfs, pees, poops and blowouts?
While Jackson is still not potty trained?
Only six months till the DCL Silver Anniversary sailing. Just saying

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That would be on par with DJ calling big bro “Jaxy” which I believe is anus in the UK.

Oh, that’s so precious!
Timbo and Dejennerate named their kids Anus and Testicle!

Are we in for another year of Ollie documented spit ups, barfs, pees, poops and blowouts?
While Jackson is still not potty trained?
Only six months till the DCL Silver Anniversary sailing. Just saying
And Anus Tracker and Testicle Tracker have such a ring to them, don’t they, especially as their dad’s name is Period Tracker. Somebody cleverer/funnier than me just needs to come with a name for Jenn.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I haven’t caught up on all the pages yet so it’s maybe been said already but in the pics with her line in her hand and drip stand behind dim with 2 bags of fluid and iv line hanging down - planned induction in my opinion. I feel like they create such a web of deceit, it’s like who the eff actually cares?! They think they’re actually superstar famous!

Reactions: 17
And Anus Tracker and Testicle Tracker have such a ring to them, don’t they, especially as their dad’s name is Period Tracker. Somebody cleverer/funnier than me just needs to come with a name for Jenn.
Oh, that’s easy, she’s SEE FOOD Tracker.
She’s a bottomless pit!

🤔 or she’s Pitiful Tracker

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We can only hope that these 2 asshats finally realize that showcasing your children on YT is probably not the best idea. But with that being said, what else are they going to vlog about? In their sick and stupid existence, they are probably thinking 2x the $$$ now. So selfish.

I'm happy that $liver seems to be okay but I have the popcorn ready for sure now - let the shitshow begin. LOL!!! :) 🍿

Reactions: 14
A Limerick

"So miracle two has been born
Why do I feel so forlorn
Strong willed or mild
I feel for this child
His life will be far from the norm."

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Buffet Tracker
Cword Tracker
Beefy Tracker

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m honestly shocked they stuck with the name $liver/dolliver after Tattle guessed correctly and the perfect nickname was given.

No way they can have two easy going and good sleeping babies right??? Also, looking at Ginn’s Instagram, she seems to be recently following parenting accounts that deal with tantrums as well as healthy eating. I’m ready for these next couple months! 👀 🍿

Reactions: 19
1678191858735.jpeg

I think with their last name they should have picked something that could be shortened to one syllable. It’s just a lot. Especially for a kid that has parents that can’t/won’t help them develop their language and speech skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sonar

As in she can locate seafood at any given opportunity 🐟🐠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looking at some of the replies on Twitter to the birth announcement 😬😬😬
Some ppl really come off as crazy. Like, “I may need a restraining order” crazy. I get it, I have people I’m a fan of too, but I would not be on Facebook or Twitter blubbering because they gave birth. People are strange…

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2010752
I think with their last name they should have picked something that could be shortened to one syllable. It’s just a lot. Especially for a kid that has parents that can’t/won’t help them develop their language and speech skills.
And Oliver/Ollie really is the perfect name for a puppy, too. There's a tiktok with a dog called GoodBoyOllie, it's adorable.

My daughter pointed out last night that Jackson and Oliver were from Hannah Montana and referenced this episode. Jackson was her brother and Oliver was the best friend.

Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 7.34.26 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.