The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they’ve finally realised where they’ve gone so horribly wrong with Jackson and are trying to be better this time round. I doubt it.
if you are right it will last the first 6 months and then the honeymoon is over. “why aren’t you changing your own diaper yet?” “Why can’t jackpot help out more?” “Hey Jenn you think you could turn off your soaps and help?”

like when jackpot started to eat food and “it’s so easy to make his food for him”, two weeks later he was eating jarred food. I’m not saying jarred food is bad, just pointing out how incredibly lazy they are and could really care less. No different than the uncrustables and every other meal they feed him. You wont give him what you’re having so it’s frozen meatballs and other processed tit.

Reactions: 16
That would be on par with DJ calling big bro “Jaxy” which I believe is anus in the UK.

It is indeed! Ollie and Jaxy. Bollock and Bum hole. Couldn't make this tit up if I tried!

And Anus Tracker and Testicle Tracker have such a ring to them, don’t they, especially as their dad’s name is Period Tracker. Somebody cleverer/funnier than me just needs to come with a name for Jenn.
Gooch - because she's at the middle of it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
#123 Proud parents Period & Gooch Tracker and big brother Anus Tracker welcome baby Testicle Tracker on 6th March 2023 (possibly)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They did say he was born yesterday morning though didn’t they? Or did they just post photos?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I might have a wee bit of understanding (not respect because that’s a word I won’t use with these people) if they just went silent or scheduled random non descript vlogs that weren’t time sensitive during this time until they got home. If they did indeed birth on Friday and then lead their world of crazies to believe she was still hanging on through yesterday is trash.

Reason #53846463673 why I hate the trackers.

They did say he was born yesterday morning though didn’t they? Or did they just post photos?
The post said that he made his big debut at 8:31 this morning (yesterday). I don't think they are lying about the birth date. I think they know they aren't smart enough to keep up on something like that.

Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 8.03.45 AM.png

Reactions: 19
I’m going to be contentious here. I think the baby was born the same day or the day after the last home slog for reasons already mentioned here, so maybe last Thursday/Friday/Saturday. I personally couldn’t care less when he was born but if they are lying about the date maybe it’s because they’ve finally realised it’s not the best idea to put every tiny little detail about your life out there for everyone, Stan or hater, to see. Maybe they’ve finally realised where they’ve gone so horribly wrong with Jackson and are trying to be better this time round. I doubt it.
Also, Jackson is really going to have to be the big brother now because he’s going be be cooking, cleaning and driving Jenn around when Tim is out ‘working’.
The hike photo was sus. No way they went on a hike on Sunday. They posted that to cover for the fact that they were already in the hospital, either scheduled or spontaneous. HoleyMoley’s post makes me think it was scheduled on Sunday.

Reactions: 28
The hike photo was sus. No way they went on a hike on Sunday. They posted that to cover for the fact that they were already in the hospital, either scheduled or spontaneous. HoleyMoley’s post makes me think it was scheduled on Sunday.
I agree. I think she went to the hospital on Sunday and had the baby yesterday morning. The "hike" was an old photo, I'm not saying J$ old, but it wasn't taken that day.

Wasn't her doctor on call on Sunday?

That picture of Tim says it all. He knows his life just changed forever, and not in a good way. We thought they aged horribly in J$'s first three years, I can't even imagine how wrecked they're going to be after a few months of a newborn, 3 year old who hasn't been allowed any independence and still isn't potty trained, and a sloth of a mother egg donor whose (as far as she's concerned) job is OVER as far as child rearing goes. He's so fucked.

Reactions: 26
She's wearing that same outfit in the "End of pregnancy cravings" video 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t put it past them to also have lived in the same clothes though while being so hyperfixated (as they are known to do) on her going into aCtIvE labor and not being able to do or focus on anything else (they take ADHD traits to the next level). And then when it finally was time:

• Haha
We are officially at the beginning of the end of the Slackers....this should be when they pack it in and be a family, but they can't let go of that sweet sweet (decaying) YouTube life.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
And Oliver/Ollie really is the perfect name for a puppy, too. There's a tiktok with a dog called GoodBoyOllie, it's adorable.

My daughter pointed out last night that Jackson and Oliver were from Hannah Montana and referenced this episode. Jackson was her brother and Oliver was the best friend.

View attachment 2010780
GoodBoyOllie is the bestest boy and his little brother Tato is adorable ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If they kept their kids' lives private and just focused on being a 'travel channel' they wouldn't have to lie so damn much and then struggle to remember what they've lied about.

Reactions: 27
I am so surprised they stuck with Oliver after it was guessed here and used to refer to the baby - good work everyone on the guess!

I cannot wait to see how this ends. Usually there will be an untick in viewers around the time of a new baby, people are interested but the viewership wears off after a while. It really makes me wonder what the long term plan is. Will they be shoving a camera in their teenagers face when Jackson is 13? Will they retire by then? and how? even if they still try and keep this up I would bet that their views start tanking. Who is going to watch an obese middle age woman and her partner middle aged man who loves hotdogs. Not to mention, Tim's eye has been developing in a bad way, his dad is legally blind (as they love to remind us) and I feel like Tim has the same condition. What then? If Tim can't drive they will just have to stay home. Maybe Jackson will be their driver at that point. It will be interesting to see where they are in the coming 10 - 20 years.

Reactions: 16
I don’t want anyone to take this the wrong way, bc I mean it with the utmost respect.

They need a Hispanic nanny. Those women are no joke. Loving and nurturing. They’d make sure those boys are raised with respect and manners while in a healthy, clean and structured environment. They’d even pick up Spanish which is extremely beneficial in the US.
Dim and Ginn could never handle it though. They’re too embarrassed for someone to truly see that they’re garbage humans and even worse parents. I don’t think their egos could take the hits of humbleness. They’d also have to adhere to strict guidelines when it comes to childcare employment, especially through an agency.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.