The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want anyone to take this the wrong way, bc I mean it with the utmost respect.

They need a Hispanic nanny. Those women are no joke. Loving and nurturing. They’d make sure those boys are raised with respect and manners while in a healthy, clean and structured environment. They’d even pick up Spanish which is extremely beneficial in the US.
Dim and Ginn could never handle it though. They’re too embarrassed for someone to truly see that they’re garbage humans and even worse parents. I don’t think their egos could take the hits of humbleness. They’d also have to adhere to strict guidelines when it comes to childcare employment, especially through an agency.
Imagine the Nanny threatening to slap Ginn with her chanclas anytime she does something wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Imagine the Nanny threatening to slap Ginn with her chanclas anytime she does something wrong.
That boy would benefit so much from some tough love... Too bad they'll bring in some under qualified, glorified babysitter for him that'll let him get away with murder.

Reactions: 15
That boy would benefit so much from some tough love... Too bad they'll bring in some under qualified, glorified babysitter for him that'll let him get away with murder.
Don't forget cheap. They love cheap when it comes to the kid(s).

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She's wearing that same outfit in the "End of pregnancy cravings" video 🤔
And Tim is wearing the same DCL t-shirt and his hair looks exactly the same as in the last home slog. That is not a coincidence

Reactions: 18
So will they go live or release an edited video for the birth announcement? I'm guessing edited video I don't think replay value on their lives has been so great since YouTube moved those videos to a separate tab in the interface.

How long before Jackson climbs into Oliver's crib? Or did that already happen?

Does JennBo even realize we guessed the name months ago?

They will ride YouTube to the very end. Even if TimBo has to go back to working they will still put up videos. Only thing that could make them go away is something extremely positive or negative. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: 19
So will they go live or release an edited video for the birth announcement? I'm guessing edited video I don't think replay value on their lives has been so great since YouTube moved those videos to a separate tab in the interface.

How long before Jackson climbs into Oliver's crib? Or did that already happen?

Does JennBo even realize we guessed the name months ago?

They will ride YouTube to the very end. Even if TimBo has to go back to working they will still put up videos. Only thing that could make them go away is something extremely positive or negative. Just my 2 cents.
They definitely will go down with the ship when it comes to YouTube. Jenn needs the adoration from her stans and neither wants to work at a real job.

Reactions: 17
Don't forget cheap. They love cheap when it comes to the kid(s).
Cheap on the kids, unfailingly lazy/ignorant so no way they would manage documentation correctly....and based on their history (that they have documented in full) would also question their willingness to have someone speak a different language around their kid (unless it's for a stupid human trick like the number 8 in mandarin).

Though it would be its own kind of hilarity to see these two idiots try to "bond" with a Spanish-speaking nanny with continuous mis-pronunciations and misappropriations of their culture. I'm sure they think that everyone who speaks Spanish is from the same country/culture.

Reactions: 12
🤡 tRaVEL ChaNnEL 🤡
* Olive Garden
* Cuntcierge hospital
* “.5 mile” hike
* Tron 3 times

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cheap on the kids, unfailingly lazy/ignorant so no way they would manage documentation correctly....and based on their history (that they have documented in full) would also question their willingness to have someone speak a different language around their kid (unless it's for a stupid human trick like the number 8 in mandarin).

Though it would be its own kind of hilarity to see these two idiots try to "bond" with a Spanish-speaking nanny with continuous mis-pronunciations and misappropriations of their culture. I'm sure they think that everyone who speaks Spanish is from the same country/culture.
Nanny would quit the moment Dim corrected her saying it's pronounced cojita not cotija.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wonder if the tit has hit the fan in trackerville yet?
I'm sure with Gin's typical eating habits and her absoulte fear of "LITERALLY dying" from not eating, a tremendous amount of tit was present at the birth.

Also probably why the IV was needed, her typical high sodium/sugar/caloric daily intake and constant ice tea/soda drinking probably meant they desperately needed to hydrate her with fluids to offset potential complications.

Reactions: 15
They're such failures as content creators. 3 days and counting w/o a new "vid"... Hmmm if you knew you had something like the BIRTH OF A CHILD coming up, don't you think it would be wise to have numerous videos in the pipeline for release while you're on your cuntcierge hospital stay? They suck at literally everything they do.

Reactions: 21
Wonder if the tit has hit the fan in trackerville yet?
When it does we know Tim will be the one changing that diaper. I know you were being metaphorical I just wanted another chance to state that I believe JennBo has neve changed a poopy diaper and never will. Poor Tim is so whipped it isn't even funny.

Reactions: 14
Ginn is looking for a friend she can go down waterslides with...not a Nanny

Reactions: 17
For those of you who are good at grabbing the subscriber numbers and whatnot, now may be a good time to get a screenshot. So in a month we can see how many more they lose because of their expanding travel family channel.

Reactions: 13
Am I the only one that thought Tim looked absolutely dead behind the eyes in the solitary pic of his holding Oliver. That is not the face of a “proud father” as the Stan’s called him. He looks like he couldn’t hate his life more. Better snip snip while you’re there at the hospital Tim or she will be wanting a third

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Am I the only one that thought Tim looked absolutely dead behind the eyes in the solitary pic of his holding Oliver. That is not the face of a “proud father” as the Stan’s called him. He looks like he couldn’t hate his life more. Better snip snip while you’re there at the hospital Tim or she will be wanting a third
He's thinking now I have 3 kids to take care. Jenn, Jackson, and now Oliver. FML.

Reactions: 19
They can’t give up YouTube. Jenn will never go back to work and Tim doesn’t have any skills that can support even a fraction of their current lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He looks absolutely defeated. He knows what the future holds for him: he's the sole provider and parent for two children now and has wife who is absolutely useless. He created his situation, he deserves everything that's coming to him, including watching his channel go right down the toilet just like their crappy Olive Garden meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.