The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it explains them trying to make the birthdate look later than what we think it was and also the radio silence.

The tweet sure seems to indicate they will exploit this to the max but I truly wish they'd try to be decent human beings and not monetize the ailments of a newborn child.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well it explains them trying to make the birthdate look later than what we think it was and also the radio silence.

The tweet sure seems to indicate they will exploit this to the max but I truly wish they'd try to be decent human beings and not monetize the ailments of a newborn child.
They will. Question to anyone who might know - would this be in violation of HIPAA? They are discussing in public (to potentially millions of people), the medical condition of an innocent child. Surely Toenail has rights?

Reactions: 6
I'm home for the rest of the week with bronchitis so I'm already extra cranky, but this is filling me with so much rage. They didn't learn a damn thing with the invasive birth video of Jackson. There's no reason to show that poor baby in that state except if you are looking for people to feel sorry for you and donate some super sticker cash on them.

Good luck kid, you've been around for like 5 days and they are already trying to exploit you to their own benefits.
Feel better soon. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They will. Question to anyone who might know - would this be in violation of HIPAA? They are discussing in public (to potentially millions of people), the medical condition of an innocent child. Surely Toenail has rights?
Only the hospital/staff would be in violation of HIPAA if they shared it. Not the parents.

Reactions: 17
I believe the kid is fine. Tim was tweeting about DCL’s new island yesterday.

This story will be a video for sure, not a live. Lives don’t get the views like videos. NICU will be in the title.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
No, it's not a violation of HIPAA.

(and you wouldn't believe how many healthcare professionals I work with in my [non-healthcare-related] job who think it's actually HIPPA (like hippo, with two "p's"); they don't even know what it fully stands for)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Looks like monitors on the leg not a brace.

Poor little mite, he is so screwed with those parents.

I'd assume potentially there was trouble breathing.

Reactions: 13
Because he’s a minor it’s up to his loser parents. And they don’t give no shits about their kids’ privacy. Money and attention drive everything with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Ginn's retelling of the whole thing will be "I" and "me" and "my" and "mine" repeatedly instead of "he" and "his" and "him". Because everything is about her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Look, say what you all want to say about Tim and Jenn, obviously we are all here for the same reason. However, I don't feel we need to be dissecting why the poor kiddo is in the NICU. We all should be hoping he's ok and that it's nothing serious. I wouldn't want anything to happen to him. It's not his fault who his parents are.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ginn's retelling of the whole thing will be "I" and "me" and "my" and "mine" repeatedly instead of "he" and "his" and "him". Because everything is about her.
Tim will insert some 'yeah's here and there and a 'you did great' while zero fucks are given about poor little Flipper who did not ask for any of this.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Look, say what you all want to say about Tim and Jenn, obviously we are all here for the same reason. However, I don't feel we need to be dissecting why the poor kiddo is in the NICU. We all should be hoping he's ok and that it's nothing serious. I wouldn't want anything to happen to him. It's not his fault who his parents are.
He's already home.

Jenn didn't need to post these, or tell people he was in the NICU for a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I believe the kid is fine. Tim was tweeting about DCL’s new island yesterday.

This story will be a video for sure, not a live. Lives don’t get the views like videos. NICU will be in the title.
Unless they don't care or they don't understand the severity if Flipper is indeed suffering from something. Regardless, it will be exploited for super chats and if it is something serious OG Prop better get ready to hand over his AP because they'll be using whatever condition that poor child has to cut in line. And yes, I do think his God awful parents would think think that way.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
"Oliver had some troubles". Gosh Oliver, way to sabotage your egg donor from getting discharged after 24 hours! Stop having troubles little dude! /s

"everyone's doing okay". "everyone" = Ginn.
Let's just hope she packed enough snacks for the extended stay 🐷

• Haha
I know we all go on about gin being a selfish witch but honestly if dim has filmed any of that then really it makes him even more of a bleep than her, I honestly do hope the kids ok an I really feel sorry for him that even in this situation where something was wrong they STILL could not put down the fking camera, keep all this private an just focus on their own child

Way to go with showing your child in the future when he looks back that you couldn't just put the cameras aside for one damn day to focus on him an be there for him

Pair of absolute arseholes

Reactions: 17
And when she mentioned the 24 hr return home timetable that tells us she pushed that kid out of the secret tunnel. No c section for J4Dinners.

So, I decided to go back and watch the Trackers’ return to YouTube after their two-week break with Jackson. For some reason, even though I watched it all at that time, I couldn’t picture them with a newborn. What were they like? What videos were they filming and uploading? Turns out, it was several park videos with a few home vlogs sprinkled in. Here’s what stands out to me in the first few weeks of becoming parents:

1.They seem well-adjusted, fairly rested, and actually a little bit lovey-dovey on the couch in one of the first HVs.
2. Latching issues with Jackson.
3. House seems picked up.
4. Giggling a lot.
5. Tim at the parks fairly often.

Two major things that stood out that I think we will see in season 2 is Jenn’s constant fomo. She talks quite a bit about missing the parks, so they begin to book Disney dining reservations at the hotels to help her get through that fomo. Seeds planted this moment or all the staycations they will go on in the next 3 years FOR SURE.
AND, how SOON after J’s birth Gucci-gate happened! He was an infant. Weeks old. It was literally his first extended outing ever.

Jenn, go back to the red hair. Red-headed Jenn had a whole different vibe.

Reactions: 11
And that photo is the one where she has the most clothing on.

🍑 is still 1000% classier than her trash sister, Jenn. She seems to be good at what she does, has a strong work ethic and doesn't pretend to be someone that she's not.
I didn’t even know you posted this! I agree 1000%!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.