The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bets on when she will go live to tell HER birth story? You know how horrible it was for HER and how stressful it was for HER. On how SHE is doing after the NICU situation and how SHE didn't pack enough or get a chance to wear her new outfits.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So bets on when she will go live to tell HER birth story? You know how horrible it was for HER and how stressful it was for HER. On how SHE is doing after the NICU situation and how SHE didn't pack enough or get a chance to wear her new outfits.
If not before, I think Sunday. I don’t think that she can stay off camera because she’s gonna want to try to get as many super stickers as possible off this

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I’m sure these questions have been mulled over more than once and I never really been arsed to ask
But…..
Have we ever seen ‘the cousins’ (sounds like 80’s horror film)?
Have we ever seen J play with another child?
Have we ever seen J actually feed himself
Sorry if I’m asking old news, I will punish myself by going in for a swim in their green pool

Reactions: 9
If not before, I think Sunday. I don’t think that she can stay off camera because she’s gonna want to try to get as many super stickers as possible off this
I agree, I think they will go live sometime this weekend. She might have packed a tit load of snacks so she didn't starve, but Jenn is being starved of attention. That's what this post is about. Oliver was the NICU and because she has absolutely no friends and they have isolated themselves from family, she didn't have anyone to tell. So no one cared enough to check in or check up on her. They could have very easily not said a word about this. They had prepared the stans for two weeks of radio silence. They could have briefly included something in the birth video. But Jenn really needed to be fussed over right now.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m sure these questions have been mulled over more than once and I never really been arsed to ask
But…..
Have we ever seen J play with another child?
Have we ever seen J actually feed himself
Sorry if I’m asking old news, I will punish myself by going in for a swim in their green pool
Yes, they actually have been in the background briefly when they did a family get together at a house I believe it was AMI

Reactions: 7
I am in no way an authority on anything.

It's possible he needed to have surfactant added as that's the last developmental 'component' for the alveoli to open fully for proper lung function. He may not have produced enough.
Very common.
It could also be something entirely different, or a combination of things, it's easier to use the feet/legs for monitoring/draws because there is more surface area for contact.
He's big and if she had GD, there could be a host of usually minor initial issues involved in that. His blood sugars could be off, kidney function, lung issues, the mentioning of his weird foot size...

Who knows, it's all conjecture at this point. Whatever it was was thankfully mild as they're home now.
There are other issues that could develop later and I hope that won't be the case for this child. Baby has enough on his plate being thrust into this unprepared clusterfuck of a family unit.
Good luck, little Flipper. I hope you are healthy and strong.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Tim showed Adam's kids (Aubrey being one I can remember) when they were first born (complete with clickbait-y titles), as well as a few other times like at Halloween and stuff.
---
I agree, I think they will go live sometime this weekend. She might have packed a tit load of snacks so she didn't starve, but Jenn is being starved of attention. That's what this post is about. Oliver was the NICU and because she has absolutely no friends and they have isolated themselves from family, she didn't have anyone to tell. So no one cared enough to check in or check up on her. They could have very easily not said a word about this. They had prepared the stans for two weeks of radio silence. They could have briefly included something in the birth video. But Jenn really needed to be fussed over right now.
Yep. It was sheer exploitation of that child. It's all to get sympathy views, comments, etc., and eventually $$$.

Especially considering they're already home (post-NICU) when she posted the pics. :mad:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I really hope the baby is OK. Truly. I am still not sure about that little toe - definitely could be tucked under, but it looks unusual. And, they said his feet were larger than the femur in the last scan, right? There are Google-able conditions related to webbed toes or larger feet/shorter limbs, etc. Makes me nervous for the little fella. ☹ Hopefully just a bad photo angle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
A lot of us also speculated the original due date was March 15th. Could the baby be having issues due to not being born at 40 weeks?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I know that babies typically have longer torsos, but it seems like where his knees are seems awful far away from his head, which makes his legs look short, so I’m still wondering if there is some kind of achondroplasia dwarfism condition. It could just be the angle We are seeing the picture.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I really hope the baby is OK. Truly. I am still not sure about that little toe - definitely could be tucked under, but it looks unusual. And, they said his feet were larger than the femur in the last scan, right? There are Google-able conditions related to webbed toes or larger feet/shorter limbs, etc. Makes me nervous for the little fella. ☹ Hopefully just a bad photo angle.
A lot of us also speculated the original due date was March 15th. Could the baby be having issues due to not being born at 40 weeks?
No matter what, they are never going to tell us the actual truth. They are going to tell the version of the story that gets the most sympathy and makes them look like they've faced the most hardship while also indicating that Oliver is the most perfect, advanced, largest, tallest, best child ever. I bet he already knows cursive and Chinese at 5 days old and will be riding 7DMT next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't care that she tweeted about him being in NICU for a bit if she had accompanied it with just the picture of her holding him (or no pictures at all). The pictures of him in NICU, attached to all sorts of wires and what not is what makes the whole thing feel so gross.

Reactions: 31
You’d think, if they actually cared, they’d be worried sick about their new baby. They wouldn’t even think to take a photo, or at least if they did it’d be for themselves, not to plaster all over the internet.

What’s the betting these scumbags will have a video with him like that, then a livestream after, begging for superchats because they need to go shopping for tat to make themselves feel better.

I can’t believe the stans would feel sorry for them and not the poor little baby who has just come out of the womb and is immediately being monetised and exploited.

Reactions: 18
Regardless, I do hope that there is nothing wrong with the baby. I hope he’s fine.
But they are gross for exploiting this poor child at such a vulnerable moment in his young life.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
If those two awful parents have induced the baby before it was ready to be born and it has problems, they’ll have to live with that. Although I can’t imagine those two ever feeling guilty. We all saw the rubbish she was eating and that she was drinking alcohol while pregnant. And Tim’s just been desperate for the baby out as quickly as possible just so he could go swanning off to California. I bet the minute he knew they were going into hospital he had the cruise booked.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I think Oliver came out and there was an obstruction in his throat. They got out the shrimp though, it was shoved in there from the last trip to Aulani. Poor kid. But his mom never gets any seafood. 🍤

“doing great” to Ginn means she’s doing fine. She doesn’t give a tit about her kids or Dim for that matter. She got her StaYCaTiON 🤡 at the hospital and avoiderd being home so she’s A-OK folks!

bleep. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 15
These two selfish c*nts don't know how to be anything else which is why they posted the pictures. They are going to monetize the hell out of their birth story instead of sparing the 2nd prop and letting those kids live a private life. They are so gross

Reactions: 18
I am really fascinated what causes people to obsess over these you tubers.What causes these people and there are a lot of them to see these strangers as family,be very protective of them,glorify them actually as the embodiment of perfection.These people will want you drawn and quartered in a public square if the least little negative comment is made about them.Yet these you tubers only see them as a means to a meal ticket.What pathological condition is going on here?I can't wrap my head around it
It fascinates me too. I think it’s because they’re so accessible on everyone’s phones, laptops, tv’s, etc. They’re often some of the most ordinary people, and it’s all unscripted (at least it seems to be). I think a lot of people are more susceptible to those attachments where they develop parasocial relationships with these YouTube people and feel like they’re friends or extended family. It’s such a weird dynamic.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.