The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They would be really better off to hire someone to edit while their kids are young. But that would require them to be hands on parents.
They don't want to be "hands-on" anything unless it's crappy, processed food

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dim better hope Ginn doesn't get knocked up again to miss the first sailing with a stop here on DCL.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tim and Jenn don't research anything. They say a lot in their video's, they "think" a store is open until 9pm and it is open until 8pm. They 'think" the ride at Disney is ending on 1 March lets say or opens 2 March.

My point is how can you home school if they can't research everyday life stuff.? You can't teach history if you "think" WWI ended 29 Feb 1911. Because 29 Feb did not happen in 1911 of course. They probably don't even realize Veterans Day (Remembrance Day) is on 11 Nov for a REASON. They can't even get Memorial day correct. Never mind Juneteenth. I am sure they still don't know what that is. If they can't get American History correct. How can they teach more technical stuff like math or where a period (full stop) goes in a sentence or when to use the correct form of There, Their and They're.

Speaking of time, they can't get anyplace on time. So if the kids go to public stuff, how are they supposed to get the kids off to school as 8am is too early and 8 am in Jenn's world is 11am. So the kids home school if they do it (ugh) would only take place from 11am - 2pm with an hour lunch in-between.
I know the route my cousin went was doing home school online. Most of her kids started though when they were older, I don't know how you're going to get a five year old to sit in front of a screen all day and expect them to retain with no follow up. If they do go the home schooling route, I bet it will be supplemented by the nanny either supervising or reviewing it with the boys. There's no way that their mother will want to miss her shows to go over their homework or answer a question about what the capital of Florida is. And their father will likely be so checked out and done with them at that point, he won't be any better.

Reactions: 10
They would be really better off to hire someone to edit while their kids are young. But that would require them to be hands on parents.
I think Jenn has tied her self worth to being the editor. She also appears to be pretty bad at adulting in general not just parenting.

Therapy might do wonders for her but is narcissistic asshole a curable condition?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dim better hope Ginn doesn't get knocked up again to miss the first sailing with a stop here on DCL.

The true question is will Jen do math regarding this when trying for their "oopsie" not a girl.
---
And it appears Dimbo has posted on Twitter about the Lighthouse Island announcement guess he needed a break from Flipper and the Load.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think they will homeschool with a private tutor because they are celebrities and it wouldn’t be safe for the boys to be mixed in with commoners.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I’ve been sitting with this for a while (a month) and it still pisses me off.

Their first night at the Riveria posted Feb 7.

At the dinner they have escargot. Dim says I tried one. J4D claims she doesn’t know how to eat it yet there is three missing. She then does the Molly over the top reaction. I just can’t get over how staged this is.

812ADF4B-12FA-48DA-A49B-57B50D68279F.png

602CE5F4-D7E6-4A74-A73B-39B49FA53FBE.png

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think Jenn has tied her self worth to being the editor. She also appears to be pretty bad at adulting in general not just parenting.

Therapy might do wonders for her but is narcissistic asshole a curable condition?
I am NOT a shrink. But I do have a cousin (also female) that is narcissistic (She has been diagnosed). She has been had traits all her life, but formally for maybe 15ish years. There are alot of similarities from what I see in Jenn and what I see in my cousin (closet drinking, can't make rash decisions, looking for validation (in my cousins case, from men. Jenn, from Tim), lying, trying to show fabulous life (cousins case on FB and Insta. Jenn on YT).

Reactions: 11
So I’ve been sitting with this for a while (a month) and it still pisses me off.

Their first night at the Riveria posted Feb 7.

At the dinner they have escargot. Dim says I tried one. J4D claims she doesn’t know how to eat it yet there is three missing. She then does the Molly over the top reaction. I just can’t get over how staged this is.

View attachment 2016246
View attachment 2016247
Didn't she eat escargot before on one of the various cruises or resort trips? I could've sworn she did. Ugh, what a bleeping phony.

Reactions: 23
We need them to put out a crappy vid or live. Things are getting to tense in here 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok I got bored trying to find the video but over on guru when Jenn was pregnant with J

"Why is J eating so much seafood, salty foods, escargot while pregnant? Coloring her hair? Public water parks? The list goes on and on......"

So we can go with

a) not the first time she tried escargot.
b) She has making bad choices for many years even though she never gets to eat seafood.

Reactions: 14
I just cannot see them adhering to a school calendar. That would feel like having a boss. Plus they need the boys to say how much they like everything!

I could see them doing online homeschooling and hiring someone to do it. Maybe they will have them bunk up in those IKEA bunk beds Tim was looking at so they can free up a bedroom to be the school room.

I don’t think homeschool will last forever but maybe for a few years while Buddy Deux is cute, I mean little.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We need them to put out a crappy vid or live. Things are getting to tense in here 🤣😂🤣
Don’t worry we will get one by this weekend for sure. They are both to narcissistic and selfish to not want to hear how great they are at parenting, while ignoring Jackprop and D’Oliver during said live.
#homemovies

Reactions: 16
Wouldn’t shock me one bit if they got J$ ABC Mouse on his iPad and claimed he was getting homeschooled. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jenn ate Escargot while they were in Japan at DisneySea and I think one other time at maybe Epcot? She's a freaking liar who lies

Reactions: 27
Don’t worry we will get one by this weekend for sure. They are both to narcissistic and selfish to not want to hear how great they are at parenting, while ignoring Jackprop and D’Oliver during said live.
#homemovies
well Tim is already retweeting stupid tit on Twitter so they should be good to go.
---
Wouldn’t shock me one bit if they got J$ ABC Mouse on his iPad and claimed he was getting homeschooled. 🤦🏻‍♀️
they already tried that when Stanny Lean was the buddy’s educator

Reactions: 10
And here’s your answer for those wondering about homeschool, public school, or private school. It won’t matter because most parents today will pull their kids out of school to go on a vacation. I see it all the time in the parks. Dim and Dejennerate will pull Jackprop and D’Oliver out at the drop of a hat so they can do their vacations.
#homemovies

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I just cannot see them adhering to a school calendar. That would feel like having a boss. Plus they need the boys to say how much they like everything!
Eh, it's probably still less work in the long run than figuring out the whole homeschooling thing
(for them, I'm not referring to anyone else who HS on here).

Really, all that needs to be done is Tim gets them up and ready. While they're young, Tim walks them (or drives them) to the front gates, they get picked up by the school bus, and off they go. Then they walk home from the same bus stop in the afternoon (or Tim picks them up and drives them back from the stop). Tim will go out and film from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. and be back by the time the school bus rolls in around 2-3 p.m. (adjusting for whatever year they're in)... and they can still pull them out for vacations.

Tim will know all the days off, for sure, and that's all the calendar stuff they'll need, aside from maybe a holiday play or something or a start-of-the-year classroom open house... or maybe a parent-teacher meeting, as applicable. (good luck to the teacher)

Jenn can still sleep in and maintain her life as she's living it now.
Jenn can be completely hands off. It's a win for her! 🤪

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.