The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
$50k for a holiday?! Well my arse just nearly fell out of itself reading all that. Here's me worrying if it was too much to treat myself to a £150/$170 a night hotel room to go and see some friends I haven't seen for a year 😅. I understand these things cost money, but I honestly didn't think it would be that much you know? That's truly opened my eyes!

On a different note, I hope the baby is getting on okay and has made these two goofs realise that maybe kids weren't for them and they should have stuck to dogs (RIP Armani & Bandit <3) instead.
That is only for the 2 nearly back to back cruises on Disney. They stayed in the Roy O. Disney suite for both of those cruises. We did a quick price comparison for that suite and it was approximately $20K for the cruise, then they paid for another cabin for the parents and Nanny Lean.This brought the cruise totals to approximately $26K for EACH cruise totaling $52K. That’s just for those 2 cruises. We guesstimated about $150K for holidays that weren’t #hosted for last year.
Hope that doesn’t cause anymore falling arse 😝
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That is only for the 2 nearly back to back cruises on Disney. They stayed in the Roy O. Disney suite for both of those cruises. We did a quick price comparison for that suite and it was approximately $20K for the cruise, then they paid for another cabin for the parents and Nanny Lean.This brought the cruise totals to approximately $26K for EACH cruise totaling $52K. That’s just for those 2 cruises. We guesstimated about $150K for holidays that weren’t #hosted for last year.
#homemovies
Didn't we guesstimate about 30-40k for that miserable babymoon?

Reactions: 9
Speaking of baby moon did they ever finish the videos? Maybe they did and it feels like they didn't because it was so drawn out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t it be cool if Tim and Jenn became genuine celebrities…and thus got their own special eddition of South Park?

Have fun imagining what that might turn out like! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
#homemovies
I was under the impression that the Tim b-day bucket list ROD suite stay was $20-22K, plus $8K+ for Nanny Lean’s adjacent room.

The Mother’s Day ROD suite was $32K+, with the two other rooms for Tim’s parents** and Lean adding another $10K roughly.

Then there was the two Wish cruises, one cuntcierge, one not. Guesstimating another $12K.

Putting them in the low to mid $70K just for 4 DCL trips alone.

**though I am not that convinced that Tim treated his parents. I wouldn’t put it past him to have them pay their own way.

Reactions: 12
I was under the impression that the Tim b-day bucket list ROD suite stay was $20-22K, plus $8K+ for Nanny Lean’s adjacent room.

The Mother’s Day ROD suite was $32K+, with the two other rooms for Tim’s parents** and Lean adding another $10K roughly.

Then there was the two Wish cruises, one cuntcierge, one not. Guesstimating another $12K.

**though I am not that convinced that Tim treated his parents. I wouldn’t put it past him to have them pay their own way.
Tim **might*** have wanted to treat his parents, but JennBo would've squashed that tit real quick... she only spends money on herself

Reactions: 15
She is probably sitting on the floor in the corner of O's nursery with her laundry room pillow under her... because they won't move J's rocker a millimeter out of it's spot and disrupt J's perfectly regulated bedroom environment in case that makes him wake up screaming 3 minutes earlier.
Forgot the “talking to the camera” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

There were actually 3 Wish cruises. They did the one in August or September where they were delayed from the original early sailings. Then they did the Halloween cruise, followed by the Merrytime cruise the next week. 😂

I also was thinking that they did not pay the parent's way. I think they "invited them out" but they weren't #hosted by the Trackers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
There is a lot of money spent on these Disney or other theme park visits regardless. We truly did do some guesstimating on their post-pandemic and 2022 tour extravaganza that could run more or significantly less if they were gifted DVC points and stays. Either way, grifting ain’t easy unless you are the Trackholes.
#homemovies

Reactions: 7
Don't forget that they did get some 50% discount on their cruises because originals were cancelled or postponed due to the Pandemic.

I bet they are torn between homeschooling and sending Buddy to school. I am sure they'd love the convenience of homeschooling as long as they have a nanny to do it for them. But I also imagine they'd like a few hours each day without the screamer around.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I bet they are torn between homeschooling and sending Buddy to school. I am sure they'd love the convenience of homeschooling as long as they have a nanny to do it for them. But I also imagine they'd like a few hours each day without the screamer around.
That's why I think they would *not* homeschool and why I said before how they like other people to do the work for them.

I think, even if someone were to homeschool the kids for them, it still would involve them way more than simply enrolling Buddy x 2 into school and sending them off every morning and letting the school take care of everything. Until, of course, something happens and Jenn goes all Old Navy-owes-me-money / stove repairman-is-sexually-harassing-me / don't-play-the-autism-card-on-me on their asses.

I agree with you that they would RELISH the time without the kids; I mean, look at all the "dates" they have as an example enough. Somehow I don't see Jenn being all gung-ho to have them around them 24x7 for 17-18 years... and where the hell are they going to be educated? The messy ass kitchen table? Her messy office? The living room couch? The whole house is a mess. And if they made the teacher take the kids to another location such as a library for their education all day every day, that involves all sorts of other things as, having worked for the library system here, that sort of stuff isn't actually allowed (e.g., technically a "paid service" being performed on property).

And if they joined a HS group and met up with other families on different days, that would just entail more schedules, chaos, etc. in their mind. (I had a HS mom friend with a group who would meet at different homes different days of the week as the different moms were "in charge" of teaching different subjects... I don't see that happening with them LOL)

That's why I'm pretty much thinking it'll be public or private school.

And even then, they can still yank the kids out whenever they took vacation. It happens all the time. Sure, they wouldn't be able to do it as much as they did during the pandemic world tour (which was absurd), but they could still do it from time to time, to the detriment of the kids (and the headache of the teachers).

Reactions: 14
I am still sort of team home school though-or least they attempt to do homeschool-since it essentially gives DJ an excuse to do nothing. She'd probably would say she's so busy educmacating Buddy and taking care of Flipper that she barely has time to edit let alone function like a normal human being. The extent of home schooling she'd probably do is plop him in a room with a laptop and lock him in to work. Though, I can see them hiring a nanny or something to supervise occasionally. Ugh, Buddy is going to be twenty-five in diapers and not knowing how to read or even make an uncrustable with the rate we're going.

I'm kind of over the financial speculation as there is no easy way to prove or disprove any theories. People can post what they want of course.

What we do know is their house is paid off. That is public record. The why they did it we can speculate on.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am still sort of team home school though-or least they attempt to do homeschool-since it essentially gives DJ an excuse to do nothing. She'd probably would say she's so busy educmacating Buddy and taking care of Flipper that she barely has time to edit let alone function like a normal human being. The extent of home schooling she'd probably do is plop him in a room with a laptop and lock him in to work. Though, I can see them hiring a nanny or something to supervise occasionally. Ugh, Buddy is going to be twenty-five in diapers and not knowing how to read or even make an uncrustable with the rate we're going.
LOL. That would really be an interesting scenario. Because then who would do the editing in somewhat of a timely manner to put vlogs out to make them the $$$? Tim? Tim would quickly become hugely resentful of her bc he'd be filming and editing and likely still primarily taking care of the kids while she "acts" like she's the hardest working teacher ever yet would pretty much be laying around all day. I'm betting he'd put his foot down to send them off to traditional school then for sure. And we've always thought they'd never hire an editor because then Jenn couldn't control the narrative. It'd be a Catch-22 for him. LOL

Sure will be interesting to see how it plays out, either way! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
OK you want a annoying "Content Creator"look up SaraPlus Twins oh yest don't because she is now on my you tube feed and won't get off.I have read this is super unhealthy for children because from the comments seems to be attracting their fair share of weirdos plu the kid will likely be a target for bullying
---
I don't begrudge people trying to make money but using their kids as props and the people mako g comments supporting this.I got into it with one of them because I could not get this off my you tube and he asked me that just thru You Tube alone he felt the kids were a part of him belonged to him

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Tim and Jenn don't research anything. They say a lot in their video's, they "think" a store is open until 9pm and it is open until 8pm. They 'think" the ride at Disney is ending on 1 March lets say or opens 2 March.

My point is how can you home school if they can't research everyday life stuff.? You can't teach history if you "think" WWI ended 29 Feb 1911. Because 29 Feb did not happen in 1911 of course. They probably don't even realize Veterans Day (Remembrance Day) is on 11 Nov for a REASON. They can't even get Memorial day correct. Never mind Juneteenth. I am sure they still don't know what that is. If they can't get American History correct. How can they teach more technical stuff like math or where a period (full stop) goes in a sentence or when to use the correct form of There, Their and They're.

Speaking of time, they can't get anyplace on time. So if the kids go to public stuff, how are they supposed to get the kids off to school as 8am is too early and 8 am in Jenn's world is 11am. So the kids home school if they do it (ugh) would only take place from 11am - 2pm with an hour lunch in-between.

Reactions: 18
They would be really better off to hire someone to edit while their kids are young. But that would require them to be hands on parents.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.