The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were actually 3 Wish cruises. They did the one in August or September where they were delayed from the original early sailings. Then they did the Halloween cruise, followed by the Merrytime cruise the next week. 😂

I also was thinking that they did not pay the parent's way. I think they "invited them out" but they weren't #hosted by the Trackers.
So that puts them over $80K just for the 2022 DCL cruises.
🤷🏻‍♀️ Just keeping it real.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
And here’s your answer for those wondering about homeschool, public school, or private school. It won’t matter because most parents today will pull their kids out of school to go on a vacation. I see it all the time in the parks. Dim and Dejennerate will pull Jackprop and D’Oliver out at the drop of a hat so they can do their vacations.
#homemovies
I think you can only pull them out a certain amount of days before there are issues with truancy. Attendance (at least where I live) is a big deal since it's tied with funding. Last month, the school's delayed closing when we had an ice storm just so they could keep getting $ this ended up causing a lot of wrecks within the city and there were days of ongoing complaints. Not sure how Florida handles attendance though.

Eh, it's probably still less work in the long run than figuring out the whole homeschooling thing
(for them, I'm not referring to anyone else who HS on here).

Really, all that needs to be done is Tim gets them up and ready. While they're young, Tim walks them (or drives them) to the front gates, they get picked up by the school bus, and off they go. Then they walk home from the same bus stop in the afternoon (or Tim picks them up and drives them back from the stop). Tim will go out and film from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. and be back by the time the school bus rolls in around 2-3 p.m. (adjusting for whatever year they're in)... and they can still pull them out for vacations.

Tim will know all the days off, for sure, and that's all the calendar stuff they'll need, aside from maybe a holiday play or something or a start-of-the-year classroom open house... or maybe a parent-teacher meeting, as applicable. (good luck to the teacher)

Jenn can still sleep in and maintain her life as she's living it now.
Jenn can be completely hands off. It's a win for her! 🤪
There's also after school activities as well. I suppose they may load them up on those to keep them out of the house till four or five.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
And here’s your answer for those wondering about homeschool, public school, or private school. It won’t matter because most parents today will pull their kids out of school to go on a vacation. I see it all the time in the parks. Dim and Dejennerate will pull Jackprop and D’Oliver out at the drop of a hat so they can do their vacations.
#homemovies
Won’t lie, I have taken my kids out of school for a Disney vacation because I hate crowds and I don’t want to deal with my family in the extreme heat…the difference is that we don’t vacation at the consistency of the slackers, our trips were 8 years apart. They are just ridiculous. If my “job” was to go to different places and film, I’d go, my family would stay home and maintain schedules just like life with a real job. They have completely lost the ability to define vacation vs. “work” (using that term VERY loosely).

Reactions: 18
Y'all are great, don't get me wrong, but all of the speculations are killing me 😂 All we can do is sit and wait for this tit storm to ensue and I cannot wait!🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Eh, it's probably still less work in the long run than figuring out the whole homeschooling thing

Really, all that needs to be done is Tim gets them up and ready. While they're young, Tim walks them (or drives them) to the front gates, they get picked up by the school bus, and off they go. Then they walk home from the same bus stop in the afternoon (or Tim picks them up and drives them back from the stop). Tim will go out and film from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. and be back by the time the school bus rolls in around 2-3 p.m. (adjusting for whatever year they're in)... and they can still pull them out for vacations.

Tim will know all the days off, for sure, and that's all the calendar stuff they'll need, aside from maybe a holiday play or something or a start-of-the-year classroom open house... or maybe a parent-teacher meeting, as applicable. (good luck to the teacher)

Could you see them having to do fundraisers, PTO crap, theme weeks. Lol. My kids school has had a freakin theme week every 2 weeks all school year. We’re so over it and no longer participate…especially since they send out the theme day list Sunday nights and I’m already in pjs. Would love to see them tey and fundraise…they have no friends and based on lack of Xmas festivities they’re obviously some type of rift with family going on. I could totally see him trying to peddle it on social media though.

Reactions: 10
There's also after school activities as well. I suppose they may load them up on those to keep them out of the house till four or five.
That's IF they want to participate in those (and those cost extra $$$ for the parents and we know how they are about buying blueberries for J).

My money is on the two kids becoming couch potatoes 🥔🥔 , rather than into any sort of sports, etc. as they age.

I hope I'm wrong.
---
Could you see them having to do fundraisers, PTO crap, theme weeks. Lol. My kids school has had a freakin theme week every 2 weeks all school year. We’re so over it and no longer participate…especially since they send out the theme day list Sunday nights and I’m already in pjs. Would love to see them tey and fundraise…they have no friends and based on lack of Xmas festivities they’re obviously some type of rift with family going on. I could totally see him trying to peddle it on social media though.
I can totally see Tim having to do all of this and Jenn not helping.

But re: public or private school...I can just see it now though... them monetizing "Buddy's FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL"

I'm so sad you guyzzzz and then Jenn crying and all, making it all about her, as then fails to tell the stans that she goes right back to bed until he gets dropped off at the end of the school day. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think you can only pull them out a certain amount of days before there are issues with truancy. Attendance (at least where I live) is a big deal since it's tied with funding. Last month, the school's delayed closing when we had an ice storm just so they could keep getting $ this ended up causing a lot of wrecks within the city and there were days of ongoing complaints. Not sure how Florida handles attendance though.
I believe Florida's policy is 15 unexcused absences within a 90 day period. Vacations would be considered unexcused, but the Trackers lie so much, I'm sure they'll learn to play the game fairly quickly. I think after 5 sick days you need a doctor's not. Tim's handwriting could totally pass for a doctor's.

I'm not going to lie, I've called my kids in sick many times to go spend the day at the parks. But it was always a one day thing, not a 10 day Hawaiian vacation where I then broadcast my every move on YouTube.

Tardiness also falls under unexcused absences and I can see them being habitually late.

Reactions: 8
I believe Florida's policy is 15 unexcused absences within a 90 day period. Vacations would be considered unexcused, but the Trackers lie so much, I'm sure they'll learn to play the game fairly quickly. I think after 5 sick days you need a doctor's not. Tim's handwriting could totally pass for a doctor's.

I'm not going to lie, I've called my kids in sick many times to go spend the day at the parks. But it was always a one day thing, not a 10 day Hawaiian vacation where I then broadcast my every move on YouTube.

Tardiness also falls under unexcused absences and I can see them being habitually late.
So fifteen days in a 90 day period could account for maybe three weeks off. So yeah, based on the height of staycations and cruises that does seem doable at least by Snacker standards.

Reactions: 6

that is WAY too sensible and easy for them. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So fifteen days in a 90 day period could account for maybe three weeks off. So yeah, based on the height of staycations and cruises that does seem doable at least by Snacker standards.
The problem with that is, when they reach a certain age/grade, the kids don't want to miss THAT much school, especially all at once. I'd say maybe starting in 2nd grade, it gets stressful on them to miss that many days and have to make up the work and catch up on what they've missed. Especially a kid like J$ who most likely because of his speech issues will have trouble with reading and writing. They also missed out on social things and the fun things that go on in schools, like PJ day or Gym Day or whatever. But the Trackers only care about themselves, so...

So I just got an email from Disney Cruise with the subject line: Are you ready for another magical vacation at sea? 🚢

They are inviting me out!!! This means I'm #hosted, right?
Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 2.42.57 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No, Paypal.😃
SuperChat could also work.
---
The problem with that is, when they reach a certain age/grade, the kids don't want to miss THAT much school, especially all at once. I'd say maybe starting in 2nd grade, it gets stressful on them to miss that many days and have to make up the work and catch up on what they've missed. Especially a kid like J$ who most likely because of his speech issues will have trouble with reading and writing. They also missed out on social things and the fun things that go on in schools, like PJ day or Gym Day or whatever. But the Trackers only care about themselves, so...

So I just got an email from Disney Cruise with the subject line: Are you ready for another magical vacation at sea? 🚢

They are inviting me out!!! This means I'm #hosted, right?
View attachment 2016597
But who cares about the buddy's needs...only mommy's needs comes first.

And yes, totally hosted. I'm sure Dim got an email today about lighthouse point and views that as his personal invite.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
SuperChat could also work.
---

But who cares about the buddy's needs...only mommy's needs comes first.

And yes, totally hosted. I'm sure Dim got an email today about lighthouse point and views that as his personal invite.
I saw a commercial today for Disney, does that count as my personal invite?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fifteen unexcused absences every 90 days??

That’s a cruise at least once a month. Totally doable for the Slackers.

Florida really has a special emphasis on education.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Most schools are in session for 180 days...so Florida you could potentially have 30 unexcused absences for the entire year and not be in deep trouble?

That's absolutely ridiculous, back in NJ you were allowed something like 15 unexcused absences for the entire school year.

Reactions: 11
Y'all are great, don't get me wrong, but all of the speculations are killing me 😂 All we can do is sit and wait for this tit storm to ensue and I cannot wait!🍿
LOL Right?? If they'd only put out a video so we can watch the trainwreck in person. I mean, she claims she doesn't get a real maternity leave, so..chop chop Jenn.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If they choose public school, they can’t be taking those kids out for multi day trips. They will get so far behind and Jenn will be sure to blame it on the teachers.

Reactions: 6

Keep in mind these are unexcused. So, like a lot of times it'd be kids skipping school.

After it gets to 10 absences in 90 days (of the 15 max), I believe the kid is referred to a case team at the school and the parents are brought in; the parents can get in trouble too if the kid keeps being truant (e.g., criminal charges).

This doesn't apply to absences that the parents request permission from the school for (e.g., family vacay that the Trackers would do).

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.