The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just trying to be cheeky and make digs at their ugly house, lack of self care, hideous clothes, etc ☺. I know they spend like fools that won the lottery and are so stupid about money they probably think a 401k is some new RunDisney race.
to me it doesn’t matter if it comes from YouTube adrevenue, superstickers, random gift cards that show up in their P.O. Box that they “shut down” but conveniently leave traces of all over,Stan dvc donations….anyway you slice it…it’s the easiest money ever made And they don’t deserve it. Not one cent. that old Twitter post from Jenn earlier really irritated me saying how now she realizes she deserves the good things…witch please.
Agreed 1000%. It is a joke if they can afford what they spend, or if they get anything for free. Some day some teacher is going to have to deal with these Tracker kids and their parents and that teacher will get paid a yearly salary of about one Tracker Roy O. cuntcierge cruise. Sickening.

It's also sickening that CMs work for peanuts compared to what these vloggers make from showing up and recording the parks that they did nothing to build, upkeep, or make magical. If I was a CM, I would hate every vlogger and especially the Trackers and their endless flaunting and flexing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's also sickening that CMs work for peanuts compared to what these vloggers make from showing up and recording the parks that they did nothing to build, upkeep, or make magical. If I was a CM, I would hate every vlogger and especially the Trackers and their endless flaunting and flexing.
YES. Cast members are making less than useless douchelord dumbass Kyle Pallo. Who adds nothing to society but show off the hard work of the imagineers, and other cast members who run the rides, take out the trash, etc.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Agreed 1000%. It is a joke if they can afford what they spend, or if they get anything for free. Some day some teacher is going to have to deal with these Tracker kids and their parents and that teacher will get paid a yearly salary of about one Tracker Roy O. cuntcierge cruise. Sickening.

Well, I think the likelihood that those kids will be in public school is fairly low. Between messing with staycations and mommy's sleeping schedule I think it's likely they'll hire either a tutor or do some online homeschooling at best. I don't think education is a priority to neither of the Bojos. Both of them are college drop outs-and honestly I'm sort of surprised both of them even got into a four year university at that. Neither of them suited for college, not everyone is. And it did seem like for awhile there at least Dim tried to apply himself a little when he worked for his brother's company, but now they act like elited POS who think they are smarter than everyone else because they have a successful YT channel. Nope, just extremely lucky and good at grifting.

Reactions: 20
Well, I think the likelihood that those kids will be in public school is fairly low. Between messing with staycations and mommy's sleeping schedule I think it's likely they'll hire either a tutor or do some online homeschooling at best. I don't think education is a priority to neither of the Bojos. Both of them are college drop outs-and honestly I'm sort of surprised both of them even got into a four year university at that. Neither of them suited for college, not everyone is. And it did seem like for awhile there at least Dim tried to apply himself a little when he worked for his brother's company, but now they act like elited POS who think they are smarter than everyone else because they have a successful YT channel. Nope, just extremely lucky and good at grifting.
I don't see them having both kids in homeschool tutoring their entire k-12 education. I think (hope) the money will dry wayyy up and they will need them in public school eventually. Also if they are ever normal kids (😬), they will want to do sports or band or something, and want to be part of a school group or team. They will want friends, they will want to be anywhere but with their parents, and they won't want to go on yet another boring resort stay for the 1000th time when they could hang out with friends, play a sport, or go do things away from home. I hope so, anyway. Who knows what they will end up like as teenagers.

Reactions: 9
I don't see them having both kids in homeschool tutoring their entire k-12 education. I think (hope) the money will dry wayyy up and they will need them in public school eventually. Also if they are ever normal kids (😬), they will want to do sports or band or something, and want to be part of a school group or team. They will want friends, they will want to be anywhere but with their parents, and they won't want to go on yet another boring resort stay for the 1000th time when they could hang out with friends, play a sport, or go do things away from home. I hope so, anyway. Who knows what they will end up like as teenagers.
I hope you're right, but I know my cousin had hers in homeschooling even though she wasn't exactly as fincially well off as the Trackers and she didn't really do much in terms of educating them and that's where I see them going. I could see maybe Dim being more willing to let them to do school just to relive his glory years with water polo or something. But I think if it cuts into their staycation/vaation funds they won't be as apt to do it. And I think DJ only views parenthood as pregnancy plus nursing. After the are weaned she wants pretty much nothing to do with them.

Reactions: 11
They may also use the free homeschooling options offered by the state or any one of the other free homeschool guides you can find online. You know, Gin will be like "you guyzzzzzz, I was up all night preparing J$'s curriculum!"
---
I hope you're right, but I know my cousin had hers in homeschooling even though she wasn't exactly as fincially well off as the Trackers and she didn't really do much in terms of educating them and that's where I see them going. I could see maybe Dim being more willing to let them to do school just to relive his glory years with water polo or something. But I think if it cuts into their staycation/vaation funds they won't be as apt to do it. And I think DJ only views parenthood as pregnancy plus nursing. After the are weaned she wants pretty much nothing to do with them.
Plus, these kids will still be napping for 3 hours a day until they are 25.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
$50k for a holiday?! Well my arse just nearly fell out of itself reading all that. Here's me worrying if it was too much to treat myself to a £150/$170 a night hotel room to go and see some friends I haven't seen for a year 😅. I understand these things cost money, but I honestly didn't think it would be that much you know? That's truly opened my eyes!

On a different note, I hope the baby is getting on okay and has made these two goofs realise that maybe kids weren't for them and they should have stuck to dogs (RIP Armani & Bandit <3) instead.

Reactions: 17
I didn't realize their last live was a month ago. Maybe they decided a couple hundred dollars of supersticker cash weren't worth the scrutiny of the live shows.

I can’t imagine how hectic it’s going to be trying to juggle the nap times of two kids when trying to go live.

I assume Buddy has been difficult recently and that’s the actual reason for the lack of lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On a different note, I hope the baby is getting on okay and has made these two goofs realise that maybe kids weren't for them and they should have stuck to dogs (RIP Armani & Bandit <3) instead.
Oh gosh no, they can't and don't deserve to be pet owners ever again. Maybe they could have pet cockroaches I guess, I don't think even Ginn could kill them with neglect or carelessness.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I saw on instagram Tim posted how Jackson said to his brother, welcome to the family, baby! or something and I'm like "but the kid can barely talk..."

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh gosh no, they can't and don't deserve to be pet owners ever again. Maybe they could have pet cockroaches I guess, I don't think even Ginn could kill them with neglect or carelessness.
Very true. I think what I meant was that in most cases, people consider kids quite a step up from pets. My bad!

Reactions: 7
I come back from 3 weeks in Asia and miss so much!

Welcome to the world, $liver. Sorry you were dealt such a crappy hand.

(Oh, and $20 says Jennbo will be calling him Ollie Popin her sing-songy voice, at least once)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They'll just start calling $liver "Buddy" too and it's going to confuse J$ so much, and they won't even realize it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They will definitely homeschool at least in the beginning and they will definitely be terrible at it.

Reactions: 20
They'll just start calling $liver "Buddy" too and it's going to confuse J$ so much, and they won't even realize it.
Yeah, the way Jenn says "Bud" all the time so easily means it is going to be tough for her to differentiate when quickly using the sing-song voice to talk to them. 🥴 I can also see them calling the baby "Bubby" or something similar and very close to Buddy. Or Jenn will go straight to calling him something like "Stinky" or some unflattering nickname that she sometimes used on J.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah, the way Jenn says "Bud" all the time so easily means it is going to be tough for her to differentiate when quickly using the sing-song voice to talk to them. 🥴 I can also see them calling the baby "Bubby" or something similar and very close to Buddy. Or Jenn will go straight to calling him something like "Stinky" or some unflattering nickname that she sometimes used on J.

Bubby (bubbe) is Yiddish for Grandma. I'd be insulted if she started to use that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My money's still on a live coming up (whether it's tomorrow or over the weekend) - FOMO Jenn can't be away from her 'stans' for too long. She needs the attention back on her and how difficult it was to give birth you guyzzzzzzzz. And so Timmy Boy can be sitting there saying 'yeah' and 'right' - maybe he can spend that time finishing up the painting in that room?
I feel for these 2 kids - they had the chance to 'help' J$ with his speech and potty training and learning to feed himself but failed miserably. Now that $liver is here - you know all the attention is on him and J$ is pushed to the corner. J$ will continue to act out and be the brat that he is turning into because they never used the word 'no' to him. Good Luck you 2 asshats, you deserve all this - popcorn's hot and ready - let's begin the shitshow - LOL! 🍿 :)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They’ll post something today. When I gave birth in NJ without complications, I stayed 2 nights in the hospital per my doctor. 4 if you needed a C-section. I’m assuming the extra time is for being advanced age.
I was in labor and checked in the hospital on a Tuesday afternoon, had my son in the middle of the night so they counted Wed as my 1st night we went home Friday afternoon.

If she did truly give birth on the 6th they went home yesterday. They’ll post something today.

Reactions: 12
Insurance won't really work like that. Unless they had a new, fancy roof before. Insurance usually covers the current value of the roof based on age and roof type. If someone has a 10 year old roof and it gets damaged, they usually wouldn't get the value for a full brand new roof with new solar panels.
We had hail and siding damage about 7 years ago, and that's about right. They did pay for new stuff, just exactly what we had, but we upgraded and paid the difference.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.