The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Ginn ends up becoming even more resistant to functioning while she's on "maternity leave" (thought she already left maternity behind 3 years ago and how can you leave something you lack? 🫠🤡) and Dim can't even use shock collar training on her to do the bare minimum or roll over and change her own diapers. She always acts like she's the only person in the world who has ever given birth - how can people expect her to also multitask and do things like shower and pretend to be a mother to two children AND have time to binge watch Real Housewives and stalk the social media of all the Vanderpump Rules cast?!?!?! It's soooooooo hard you guyzzzz. 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Keep in mind these are unexcused. So, like a lot of times it'd be kids skipping school.

After it gets to 10 absences in 90 days (of the 15 max), I believe the kid is referred to a case team at the school and the parents are brought in; the parents can get in trouble too if the kid keeps being truant (e.g., criminal charges).

This doesn't apply to absences that the parents request permission from the school for (e.g., family vacay that the Trackers would do).
At least the schools that my kids have attended, not in Orange County like the Trackers, but they've gone to a charter school, a public school and a private school, vacations are not considered excused absences. Even if planned for and announced in advance. Sickness, doctor appointment, traveling to visiting a sick relative could be considered excused, but not, we're going on our 5th cruise this year. My daughter misses school for a leadership thing that she's involved in, that's excused. Missing for sports competitions like track meets, also excused.

This is from the Orange County Public Schools handbook. It's 15 days and that includes tardiness. The Trackers are screwed. 😂

Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 3.45.06 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
At least the schools that my kids have attended, not in Orange County like the Trackers, but they've gone to a charter school, a public school and a private school, vacations are not considered excused absences. Even if planned for and announced in advance. Sickness, doctor appointment, traveling to visiting a sick relative could be considered excused, but not, we're going on our 5th cruise this year. My daughter misses school for a leadership thing that she's involved in, that's excused. Missing for sports competitions like track meets, also excused.

This is from the Orange County Public Schools handbook. It's 15 days and that includes tardiness. The Trackers are screwed. 😂

View attachment 2016785
That’s the rule, but all you need is an excused absence I guess. We know the Trackholes are good at lying and getting their way. They probably can fake a doctor‘s note.
#homemovies

Reactions: 7
Oh yeah, I totally should have clarified. It does totally depend on the school, the system, private vs. public vs. parochial, etc. and / or wherever they put Buddy x2 in, if they go that route.

I'd wonder if Tim would try and insist that it wasn't really a family VACATION since that's his job; therefore, he is REQUIRED to make a living by taking the whole family with him and therefore the school MUST excuse the absence to go to Aulani (if we're talking Orange Co). 🤪

It'll be interesting what they choose to do.

I feel like the kids' best chance in life would be just to go school and be among other kids. While I absolutely am a proponent of homeschooling under the right circumstances and with attentive, caring parents at the helm of the instruction or decision-making, I am a product of both public and private (parochial, technically) and thrived in both (each were obvs different experiences as you are well aware with your kids) and each were of value to my overall upbringing. In this case, the Trackers would be doing their kids a disservice if they chose homeschooling, IMHO, bc the Trackers would provide / promote zero structure in their lives (even with a tutor / teacher / designated person to instruct the kids) that only a traditional school could give them.

Reactions: 9
Tim has some competition. This guy is going to try to ride every ride in all 12 Disney Parks in 12 days.

Meanwhile, Tim has been trying to do every ride in ONE park over the course of one YEAR. 😂
Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 3.54.42 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
15 unexcused per 90 calendar days? So let’s say 45 for the year? Wow. Maybe the Trackers can do all their cruises.

We’re allowed 18 total and that includes sickness even with a doctors note.

Reactions: 8
Jenn's sister went live on Instagram to show the homemade meatballs she was cooking for national meatball day. Kudos to whoever figured out her sister's info it is the gift that keeps on giving. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jenn's sister went live on Instagram to show the homemade meatballs she was cooking for national meatball day. Kudos to whoever figured out her sister's info it is the gift that keeps on giving. 🤣
There’s always an Instagram story from her. Either she’s partying, stripping, or enjoying actually having friends. Much more dependable than Jenn.
---
Meta-grifting.

Reactions: 13
I don't think that page is really them. Someone is grifting in their name. When you go under About and Page transparency, it says page manager location is UK.

Also, when I first saw the post, someone had asked "who exactly am I supporting" and it got deleted before I could even screen shot it.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Hey at least she can cook, she has friends and she works an honest job unlike her sister. She also posted about her mom on her moms birthday unlike Jen who didn’t say a word about her mom or missing her. I like the sister I would buy her a beer if I ran into her.
---
Wow I hope that person is shut down. I hate fake accounts

Reactions: 23
Wow I hope that person is shut down. I hate fake accounts
The Stan’s reply to the posts in that group like they are talking to the Bojo’s. If they are stupid enough to not realize it’s not them running the account, let them be stupid enough to send stars and money.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The post requesting stars is gone. It seems like each star is worth 1 cent to the page owner.

I think it's ridiculously creepy that someone is out there posting pics of their kids on a Facebook page not run by them. But this is what you get when you exploit your children the way they do. Those poor children. I can't imagine what it's going to be like for them in 9-10 years when they have complete understanding of their fucked up lives.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The Stan’s reply to the posts in that group like they are talking to the Bojo’s. If they are stupid enough to not realize it’s not them running the account, let them be stupid enough to send stars and money.
Would be hilarious if the stans that fall for fake accounts and phishing then get mad at the Bojos because of their own stupidity. Or they never realize they were duped and get mad at the Bojos anyway for never acknowledging the "stars" they sent. #StarsEverywhere 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The post requesting stars is gone. It seems like each star is worth 1 cent to the page owner.

I think it's ridiculously creepy that someone is out there posting pics of their kids on a Facebook page not run by them. But this is what you get when you exploit your children the way they do. Those poor children. I can't imagine what it's going to be like for them in 9-10 years when they have complete understanding of their fucked up lives.
Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s that weirdo Terry Tracker.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you get excused from school for work in Florida? I mean technically Jackprop will be working too not vactioning? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.