The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised they didn't ask Holy Covidy Moley to fly down from Canada to watch Buddy. 🥴 After all he's Buddy's favorite uncle, they even let Buddy go in a van with the dude and his wife while they rode in a separate van in a foreign country and hold his hand. But based on Ginn's twitter, they seem to communicate through social media... if I'm going to put my child in a van with 'friends' you bet I'd make sure I had their actual cell phone number in case of an emergency or unforeseen circumstances. Or like the attention whores these vloggers and their sucker fish 'friends' are, they have to make sure their interactions are public for likes and retweets. 🙄

I know I'm in good company here when I say I can't stand and don't understand these people and their stupid inauthentic and transactional "friendships" that are just grifters grifting and using each other (and in Holey Covidy Moley's case, being a creeper with no boundaries who keeps purchasing excess gifts and sending them to the buttmuncher Bojos who don't deserve anything but herpes and UTIs and gout and bankruptcy).
The HM dude is definitely strange. He gives off vibes that he has the hots for Jenn. There is something about his wife I like- she seems like a bitchy lady, so I like her vibe. 😆 I have a feeling she doesn't care for Jenn and HM tells her to put on a good act. I absolutely think T&J only talk to them on Twitter to keep them buttered up for DVC stays. I really dislike people who ass-kiss like HM does, it's embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The HM dude is definitely strange. He gives off vibes that he has the hots for Jenn. There is something about his wife I like- she seems like a bitchy lady, so I like her vibe. 😆 I have a feeling she doesn't care for Jenn and HM tells her to put on a good act. I absolutely think T&J only talk to them on Twitter to keep them buttered up for DVC stays. I really dislike people who ass-kiss like HM does, it's embarrassing.
True, the wife seems like she's relieved she only had to duck him once to get their daughter (they only have the one kid right?) and was probably relieved to be in covid isolation from the chonky bearded mansplainer who critiques other countries on their hamburgers in the same racist tone that'd make his colonizing ancestors proud. I'd still rather be single than put up with a guy like that just to go to WDW and cruises and Mexico ("I'm sooooooo jealous!" -Ginn. STFU Ginn), oh wait, I've done that without being saddled down with a guy who wears slippers to dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wouldn't be surprised if they sent J$ home with the nanny and took baby D'Oliver to a gifted-by-Holy-Moly week's stay in the Grand Floridian so they can "bond in peace."
Don’t give them any ideas, LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
True, the wife seems like she's relieved she only had to duck him once to get their daughter (they only have the one kid right?) and was probably relieved to be in covid isolation from the chonky bearded mansplainer who critiques other countries on their hamburgers in the same racist tone that'd make his colonizing ancestors proud. I'd still rather be single than put up with a guy like that just to go to WDW and cruises and Mexico ("I'm sooooooo jealous!" -Ginn. STFU Ginn), oh wait, I've done that without being saddled down with a guy who wears slippers to dinner.
Lol - I looked up his channel and this video was at the top as recommended. Watch at 33:00 minutes and he is soooo bummed about not getting to eat dinner with Jenn. He says this in front of Mrs. HM -- if that is my husband, I would be like wtf? 😂 It is so awkward. Pretty sure this is the first time he and Tim meet and HM fangirls out about it. It is the worst vlog- terrible camera work, boring as duck, bad editing/no editing, HM just talking and rambling... 😅

I am guessing they begged Tim to come eat dinner with them and said they would pay. I fast forwarded through 20 min of HM rambling to the camera. Zzzzz...

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He bought them a $300 lamp for no reason. People don't even spend that on their real friends on even a real reason. He is very odd.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Watched Adam's video today from Universal Hollywood. He was with Daphne, Carpetbagger & Peter.....sans Kitra. Odd to not see them together? I said to my wife maybe Kitra is the "friend" who watched Jackson while they had the baby? 🤔
Nah, Kitra definitely prefers to watch animals over kids. I personally don’t think the trackers like them that much, and I think Kitra dislikes them the same. If anything, Peter would’ve done it

I wouldn’t be surprised if OA doesn’t know where T&J lives, they seem to only meet up at Disney spring.

Reactions: 14
I was watching an episode of Daria and this popped up. It reminds me of J$ and Ollie. 😂
43F7B27D-5D45-4189-8F9B-4F71FDC2E520.jpeg
E87EF242-87C4-44AE-B809-9C3C2EEAB5BE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They have this chance to do the channel as a true family vlog and get views if they do it right. How to do Disney with an infant. Disney with two kids. What to do at universal with young children. Orlando activities for families with small children, etc. he could save the channel, if he would stop being lazy and if she would stop trying to ruin it with crappy home and target shopping vlogs
All of this would take some planning and scheduling. Grown up stuff that these two will never donn

Reactions: 9
My guess is they will do a live either on Friday or over the weekend. There is no way that FOMO Jenn will not want to have the chance for all the creepy stans to shower her with praise for birthing $liver. And the opportunity to let her stans know how hard it is to give birth you guyzzzzzzz - it was so painful and all blah blah blah. Oh poor poor poor Jenn - like she is the only woman on the planet to ever have given birth.

Reactions: 23
They're such failures as content creators. 3 days and counting w/o a new "vid"... Hmmm if you knew you had something like the BIRTH OF A CHILD coming up, don't you think it would be wise to have numerous videos in the pipeline for release while you're on your cuntcierge hospital stay? They suck at literally everything they do.
The trackers don't plan anything and this will bite them in his micropenis big time. Any rational thinking person would have banked a few weeks of videos so they could take a break and take the important few days with the family, but duck them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My guess is they will do a live either on Friday or over the weekend. There is no way that FOMO Jenn will not want to have the chance for all the creepy stans to shower her with praise for birthing $liver. And the opportunity to let her stans know how hard it is to give birth you guyzzzzzzz - it was so painful and all blah blah blah. Oh poor poor poor Jenn - like she is the only woman on the planet to ever have given birth.
Don’t forget the $Stickers$

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Lol - I looked up his channel and this video was at the top as recommended. Watch at 33:00 minutes and he is soooo bummed about not getting to eat dinner with Jenn. He says this in front of Mrs. HM -- if that is my husband, I would be like wtf? 😂 It is so awkward. Pretty sure this is the first time he and Tim meet and HM fangirls out about it. It is the worst vlog- terrible camera work, boring as duck, bad editing/no editing, HM just talking and rambling... 😅

I am guessing they begged Tim to come eat dinner with them and said they would pay. I fast forwarded through 20 min of HM rambling to the camera. Zzzzz...

Oh yes he begged and paid. I recall some exchanges on Twitter where Jenn was bitching about the people's expectations that they were available to them all the time and HM replied along the lines of 'oh no, I hope you don't mean me,. I didn't mean to bother you....grovel, snivel etc'. She replied it wasn't him, no all is good. Then he started appearing on vlogs where he was clearly paying. He hired a boat, took them to dinner etc. The joint cruise seemed like a huge leap to me. Up until that point it was the odd awkward hang out. At least with KrisoySmore they mentioned regular online hangouts before they went to Tokyo. But HM definitely bought that relationship.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
That's the first time seeing a Holy Moly video (or however you spell their name). That lady has no interest in vlogging or being on camera and the dude gives off serious stalker vibes. Wouldn't be surprised to see on the news he's keeping women captive in his basement while the wife claims to know nothing.......neighbors say they were such a quiet couple they never suspected anything was going on 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hey Ginn if you read here this is for you a ugly narcissist white trash and prop2 Oliver is ugly just like you witch
---
He bought them a $300 lamp for no reason. People don't even spend that on their real friends on even a real reason. He is very odd.
Maybe he wanted to duck Ginn

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh yes he begged and paid. I recall some exchanges on Twitter where Jenn was bitching about the people's expectations that they were available to them all the time and HM replied along the lines of 'oh no, I hope you don't mean me,. I didn't mean to bother you....grovel, snivel etc'. She replied it wasn't him, no all is good. Then he started appearing on vlogs where he was clearly paying. He hired a boat, took them to dinner etc. The joint cruise seemed like a huge leap to me. Up until that point it was the odd awkward hang out. At least with KrisoySmore they mentioned regular online hangouts before they went to Tokyo. But HM definitely bought that relationship.
Ok, I didn't know all that! That is so weird and sounds so desperate. In that video I posted, there was one point where Tim refers to some place that is for DVC members and HM confirms they are DVC. I wonder of that was the moment Tim realized this friendship might be beneficial.

HM confirms they are mega fans of the Trackers in this video. Just a really odd dynamic - why do people treat the Trackers like big time celebrities!? I don't get it. They record themselves shopping at Target and stuffing their faces at WDW, for goodness sake. Also, don't tell me HM has that mustache to be more like early vlogging Tim. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah, imagine the thought process.
HM: Boy, I love the Marvel movies. I'm going to grow some facial hair.
Anyone else: Like Tony Stark?
HM: No, like some dumbass who films poorly with a big camera at Disney and barely does anything when he's there except eat hot dogs.
Anyone else: Uh....OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.