The Tim Tracker #117 Jenn Tracker.. We Salute Your Jorts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I coined him as Flipper mainly because all the fish she ate he has to be growing fins at this point. Also, sort of ties in with her being a whale-yes, I know Flipper was a dolphin but it's still somewhat related.
I also pictured him possibly have a tail like Harry Potter’s cousin, Dudley.
Dejennerate is a PIG after all! 🤷🏻‍♀️
60AB6589-9778-438C-830B-7429D424204F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm really late on this latest Tron video. Lacrosse is interfering with my Tracker trolling. Are people really going to watch 2, 3, 4 Tron videos from Tim? I mean, how many times can you really watch the same ride over and over again.

What's going on with his beard? Did he have a shaving mishap? He's missing that entire section on the right side. Well, his left side. It's usually even, right?

Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 8.40.17 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I do have to admit I keep refreshing Instagram because I’m waiting on an Instagram post saying that the baby was born

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm really late on this latest Tron video. Lacrosse is interfering with my Tracker trolling. Are people really going to watch 2, 3, 4 Tron videos from Tim? I mean, how many times can you really watch the same ride over and over again.
The view numbers won’t match Tim first video which is at 263K, as of this post.

Nate’s TRON vid is at 295K 🤗

I love watching lacrosse!
Is it your son or daughter that plays?
Two totally different games.
---
I do have to admit I keep refreshing Instagram because I’m waiting on an Instagram post saying that the baby was born
Do you really think they would post it that quickly?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
From the Disboards--Are people not fans of the Tim Tracker...we have someone who wants to post here to set us straight and show support for the Trackers with a witty blast of truth serum, whatever the duck that means 😂 😂 😂 They boost people spirits!!!!!

Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 9.08.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 9.08.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 9.08.41 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The view numbers won’t match Tim first video which is at 263K, as of this post.

Nate’s TRON vid is at 295K 🤗

I love watching lacrosse!
Is it your son or daughter that plays?
Two totally different games.
---

Do you really think they would post it that quickly?
Last time I think they posted on ig shortly after J was born. It was a ig story

Reactions: 7
Last time I think they posted on ig shortly after J was born. It was a ig story
I can't remember was she drugged up heavily post J$? If they do a c-section she may not be able to post as quickly especially if they sedated her and I don't think Dim Dim is as keen on posting as fast as she is. She even passively aggressively jibed him about it on the end of the Saturday vlog.

Reactions: 6
Dim's face looks like a melting beige crayon and Ginn looks like a 78-year-old who had a terrible facelift in an attempt to look 39.
View attachment 1961111

The Bojos a few years from now: "Our Full STROKE Experience During A Fart Storm! | Bed Pans, Feeding Tubes & More!"
OMG. How dramatic. We didn’t have any windstorm here. SMH.
yep that’s what I predicted was the reason for the night MK
And you know his butt will be trying to get a Passholder preview when we haven’t even been on it once.

Reactions: 9
I can't remember was she drugged up heavily post J$? If they do a c-section she may not be able to post as quickly especially if they sedated her and I don't think Dim Dim is as keen on posting as fast as she is. She even passively aggressively jibed him about it on the end of the Saturday vlog.
I know they posted on IG but I don’t know how soon after birth it was it might’ve been like a day or two after I really don’t remember I just remember seeing it on IG

Reactions: 5
I finally got a contact (sort of). My friend contacted the PR team and has yet to hear back from them. She believes Tim has abused the system and is tired of seeing him get to use a CM pass. I think Tim and Jenn thinks it’s funny that cms and fans are upset about their begging for Tron passes, so they keep doing it. 🙄 of course those two have a history of abusing cm and tm preview nights. Here is the pr email: [email protected]

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have to admit I don’t really care if he’s being induced today or not. I’ve even forgotten what date I chose.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.