The Tim Tracker #117 Jenn Tracker.. We Salute Your Jorts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagram announcement doesn't get them paid like a YouTube live one with Super Stickers would. Just saying.

I think they are too afraid of not enough people signing up to do a Patreon. YouTube channel memberships might be next though.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Instagram announcement doesn't get them paid like a YouTube live one with Super Stickers would. Just saying.

I think they are too afraid of not enough people signing up to do a Patreon. YouTube channel memberships might be next though.
Yeah if they can monetize it they will. Maybe a short live so they can collect super stickers

• Sick
Reactions: 7
There's no chance that they make it to my picked date (March 8). At this point, it'd take a miracle. My only hope is that they somehow make it there so it messes with their intentions of trying to go on a Disney Cruise during the Silver Anniversary period (even though they're them and will somehow find a way to make it on).

Reactions: 8
Hi WEDcyroHEAD! I hope us Tattlers can lift your spirits out your depressive state. 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I went to disboards to check out this rudeie poos nonsense and came across this.

2CFEE8DE-46CF-4624-B5FF-DAF417041F07.jpeg

Another area where PMM is beating the Trackers. He’s got 2 more Unwell than them. They must be seething.

I know tattle can look like a harsh place on the surface. But I really wish these people would shut up and let others check it out and see what it’s really like.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I went to disboards to check out this rudeie poos nonsense and came across this.

View attachment 1963623

Another area where PMM is beating the Trackers. He’s got 2 more Unwell than them. They must be seething.
Yeah, why should the vloggers care? It's not like their stans do... oh, wait, the FB group stans, Reddit stans, YouTube comments stans, and now random DisBoard stans seem preoccupied with Tattle. If life is so good in vlogging land, why do these stans care at all? Keep butt-kissing to vloggers who actually don't care about any of you, your comments, your defending of them, your replies to their social media...they do not care. They only want your SuperChat money, Patreon support, merch purchases, or views. 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah, why should the vloggers care? It's not like their stans do... oh, wait, the FB group stans, Reddit stans, YouTube comments stans, and now random DisBoard stans seem preoccupied with Tattle. If life is so good in vlogging land, why do these stans care at all? Keep butt-kissing to vloggers who actually don't care about any of you, your comments, your defending of them, your replies to their social media...they do not care. They only want your SuperChat money, Patreon support, merch purchases, or views. 😂😂
I really don't get why they worship grifters. Is it because they are wannabe grifters and want to have the same lifestyle? I hate to tell them, I'd hate having Dim or Jen's lifestyle. There is zero stability in it. Yes, they may be able to "afford" the Walt suite but they are having to file taxes as an independent contractor, have to pay for their own health care, and do not have any form of retirement other than what they put towards investment and savings (which I doubt is very little based on the fact they went on five cruises last year). The longevity of vlogging is unknown, all it would take to shut down Dim would be for Disney to have the balls to not allow vloggers to take over their parks. He's already more or less thrown in the towel on Universal and he never even bothers with any park where he might not be allowed to do ride footage. It's not going to get easier as he and the kids get older. Do I see them vlogging ten years from now? Honestly, no. At least not on the same platform. Dim is going to be a 50 going on 80 with the lifestyle he lives and is going to be caring for at least three people-and that's not including if they have another, which I halfway suspect. I don't even know if Jen will be alive if she continues to eat like that. Or if she is if she'll still be with him. When the chanel and the money go away, I'm pretty sure she'll be out of there. She'll probably find some gross feeder who will hand feed her shrimpies and get her tacky jewelry to her heart's content. As or J$ and Flipper, who even knows. J$ may even be getting hand fed and still wearing diapers at the rate we're going.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well WEDcryoHEAD did teach me something. He claims you need a code to sign up for Tattle now, an invite from a current member. I did confirm that is true. I'm not going to invite him primarily because I don't have a DISboard account.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I really don't get why they worship grifters. Is it because they are wannabe grifters and want to have the same lifestyle? I hate to tell them, I'd hate having Dim or Jen's lifestyle. There is zero stability in it. Yes, they may be able to "afford" the Walt suite but they are having to file taxes as an independent contractor, have to pay for their own health care, and do not have any form of retirement other than what they put towards investment and savings (which I doubt is very little based on the fact they went on five cruises last year). The longevity of vlogging is unknown, all it would take to shut down Dim would be for Disney to have the balls to not allow vloggers to take over their parks. He's already more or less thrown in the towel on Universal and he never even bothers with any park where he might not be allowed to do ride footage. It's not going to get easier as he and the kids get older. Do I see them vlogging ten years from now? Honestly, no. At least not on the same platform. Dim is going to be a 50 going on 80 with the lifestyle he lives and is going to be caring for at least three people-and that's not including if they have another, which I halfway suspect. I don't even know if Jen will be alive if she continues to eat like that. Or if she is if she'll still be with him. When the chanel and the money go away, I'm pretty sure she'll be out of there. She'll probably find some gross feeder who will hand feed her shrimpies and get her tacky jewelry to her heart's content. As or J$ and Flipper, who even knows. J$ may even be getting hand fed and still wearing diapers at the rate we're going.
I don't envy their lifestyle either but you kind of lumped it with all entrepreneurs in regards to having paying taxes as independent contractors etc. Being in your own business definitely has a lot of plusses. It can be nerve wracking but people also can lose their job. And anyway we all have to pay taxes either way.

Reactions: 10
DisBoards a great resource but it’s a very toxic community overall now. Everyone is very entitled. “Oh I just booked a trip to ride tron for AP previews but I didn’t get my preferred time. This sucks!” Boohoo. Anything special, they want to be a part of it or it isn’t fair to them because of reasons. But it’s a toxic positivity site where everything is either amazing or it sucks. Exhausting 😂 It’s a very conservative crowd, I’d guess a larger than average size crowd too. They love them some PMM, though I have started to see an uptick in anti TTT sentiments.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't envy their lifestyle either but you kind of lumped it with all entrepreneurs in regards to having paying taxes as independent contractors etc. Being in your own business definitely has a lot of plusses. It can be nerve wracking but people also can lose their job. And anyway we all have to pay taxes either way.
I just know how hard it is to file independently and to have no fall back, I've seen in with some family members. I have a relative who works as a freelance musician and taught private music lessons in the school and it hit hard during the pandemic, despite the fact they were much more organized and pragmatic than the Snackers. For example, they had more than a reciept bag when it came to doing their taxes. Most people who have a business plan, have some sort of goal for what they want in the future, the only thing those two have planned is their next cruise is or their meal is. If you asked them where they planned to be in ten years I think they'd get that stupid look and say they would be on a cruise or something like that. I don't even think they have thought about how they are going to handle Flipper let alone what they're going to do if one of them was to get in an accident, or if Disney did clamp down.

Reactions: 11
DisBoards a great resource but it’s a very toxic community overall now. Everyone is very entitled. “Oh I just booked a trip to ride tron for AP previews but I didn’t get my preferred time. This sucks!” Boohoo. Anything special, they want to be a part of it or it isn’t fair to them because of reasons. But it’s a toxic positivity site where everything is either amazing or it sucks. Exhausting 😂 It’s a very conservative crowd, I’d guess a larger than average size crowd too. They love them some PMM, though I have started to see an uptick in anti TTT sentiments.
Too much going on there and an outdated template. I can't stand it. Just like their Dreams website is so backward too.

Reactions: 10
Well WEDcryoHEAD did teach me something. He claims you need a code to sign up for Tattle now, an invite from a current member. I did confirm that is true. I'm not going to invite him primarily because I don't have a DISboard account.
Well, he is smarter than all of us because in one of the other threads he mentions that he's a member of MENSA.

I enjoy checking out the Circle of Sarcasm site every now and then to see how the DIS crazies are doing. That site is like us but instead of vloggers they chat about the old time regulars from DIS Boards.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh MENSA...I bet he knows Jen from there. She's president of it from what I hear. She got elected between teaching golf, sand blasting, and establishing world peace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope all those stans are reading here and letting posts sink in. Not every post is meaniepants rudeie (wtf?) poo insults, as they always try to make it seem.

--
Why do stans think Tim and Jenn are the best vloggers ever? Let's break down some of the supposed reasons seen in YouTube/stan group comments previously (paraphrased):

I find out the latest WDW and Universal news.

Wrong, as they said themselves, they aren't a news channel and don't care to cover breaking news. Unless they need a live stream topic, I guess? But then Jenn says they aren't that kind of channel. But then they are, but they aren't. They thought the new Universal Texas attraction would be in a totally different part of the state than it is, and speculated live about it even though there was tons of info out there they could have read first. They are no longer hosted to media events at Universal and rarely at Disney.

I find out important information and tips for the parks and resorts.

They routinely forget commonplace information even tourists know (Chef Mickey's isn't a buffet?!?! Ding dang!), give out bad information all the time, and speculate wildly on information they don't research (see above).

I watch for tips on how to handle going to the parks with a baby/toddler.

They hardly take their kid, don't stay more than a short time except on very rare occasions, and skip rides if they have any wait over a few minutes. Used to not even bring a stroller, never have gone over renting strollers in the park or from outside companies, never featured different kid food options, etc., etc.

I want to see how to do Disney vacations on a budget.

😂🤣😂🤣😂

I watch to see how to make the most of my day at a park and do the most attractions...

Tim stops in with his AP and doesn't regularly use Genie+/LL. If he does, he buys it for one specific thing and does that for a video with maybe one other ride and then endless food shoveling. Tim thinks 45 min waits are too long. They show up late for a dining reservation and book somewhere else. They don't stay past J's militant sleep schedule so hardly accomplish anything when he is there. Tim is now going to spend multiple vlogs over a period of time trying to complete one park. 😂

I watch for their travel tips and to see them go all over to different destinations.

They went to Castaway Cay like 4 times this past year, went on multiple concierge cruises with the same destinations (did how many cruise Pirate Nights?? 😂), Aulani twice---Disney bubble x infinity. They travel by plane via first class with their child and nanny in tow to the same destinations over and over and over. They rarely go anywhere new and don't do different experiences other than what they do every time (or do the same thing other vloggers did, example OA in Hawaii).

I like to see the Trackers feature all the different foods they have to offer at Disney and WDW.

I feel like they are part of my family.

No.

I think we could be friends!

I love watching home vlogs to see them cook boxed meals, sit on the laundry room floor, or watch their paint dry!!

😐

Anything else to add?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Here's why I still watch the Snackers:
1) I'm interested in how this train wreck is going to end
2) I like to snark here. This board usually makes me laugh and I need to do that with my day job.
3) I want to know what NOT to do at Disney
4) It's sort of like My 600 LB Life it makes me feel better about my life choices that I know how to cook more than what's in a meal box sent by some lame vegan food service
5) I have insomnia and Dim's voice lures me to sleep. He never has anything of interest to say-sometimes this backfires when he says something so rage inducing I end up posting here late.
6) I get bored and it's something I can watch without having much attention to
7) I am interested when they started realizing the can't be Bojos forever.
8) I'm waiting for them to get stranded on Castaway Cay for being late to return to the cruise ship
9) I am interested in the longevity of those poor jorts
10) I'm waiting for them to have that exclusive stay at the Walt Disney dump. Only the fanciest trash pile for Queen Jen. She and the ally cats and junkyard dogs can fight over bad shrimpies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.