The Tim Tracker #117 Jenn Tracker.. We Salute Your Jorts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prayers for the nurses and midwife in that delivery room if she goes into labour today after that huge Valentines dinner. That place is gonna get bombed hard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Yeah, I do the same thing.:ROFLMAO:

I have to be honest, I must have had a huge brain fart when that nickname was started for him, because I have zero clue what it's supposed to mean. 🤪
Dollar + Oliver = Dolliver, $liver

I’m still partial to, Anotherson.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why are these cast member previews turning into “let’s give views and thus money to local YT grifters?”

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why are these cast member previews turning into “let’s give views and thus money to local YT grifters?”
I am starting to wonder if they are encouraged, so that there is talk about the ride. It seems like every stinking vlogger got an invite and it's sort of gross. I know a lot of CMs are college interns and don't have family in the area, so they may feel like it's no big deal inviting these grifters.

Lord what a dumb video.

Reactions: 18
Just curious why everyone thinks the birth is eminent. (this week)
What have you noticed, read between the lines and/or gut feeling?
Is it the belly drop?

I think for sure being pregnant hasn’t affected her appetite!

Scary snippet @Quasimodo , as that will be Jackson’s treatment of Anotherson. 🥺
I think she is having her baby now because it is almost 7 pm in Orlando and there are still comments up on their golf video mentioning how Jackson is old enough to understand the rules, how Jackson needs to learn to be patient, etc. there are multiple comments like this that Jenn would typically delete but as of 6:52 pm in Orlando, they are still visible.

Reactions: 22
I think she is having her baby now because it is almost 7 pm in Orlando and there are still comments up on their golf video mentioning how Jackson is old enough to understand the rules, how Jackson needs to learn to be patient, etc. there are multiple comments like this that Jenn would typically delete but as if 6:52 pm in Orlando, they are still visible.
I also think the latest tit fest was posted by Dim. Just because the "editing" is even worse than usual. I'm wondering if Sister Wife Mike wrote today's description.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At least twice so far I'm only partially in, once in the modified seat since the CM he was with didn't fit in the seat. He made sure to say it was because he was too tall :rolleyes: So far this has to be one of his worst videos, the audio for Tron covers up the yahoos and it's just headache inducing. Video description states he rides at least a third time because it states he also rides in the front-so far he has rode in the back and modified seating. I'm thinking he thinks he'll get numbers because he rode it at night time....yeah, I'll just watch Coaster Studios POV so I don't get annoying yahoos if I don't want to hear you talk.
I could be wrong but Nate already did the night time ride in his original TRON vlog. I think at this point TRON isn't going to bring exttra views in anymore because it's old news. I've already seen people riding it in any POV possible. He's not doing anything special at this point.

Reactions: 20
I could be wrong but Nate already did the night time ride in his original TRON vlog. I think at this point TRON isn't going to bring exttra views in anymore because it's old news. I've already seen people riding it in any POV possible. He's not doing anything special at this point.
Also, Tron is just boring as an attraction. I think it was a colossal waste of money, like so many of their new ventures.

Reactions: 14
Maybe their cell phone provider sucks at their local Olive Garden. So Ginn is chugging breadsticks but neither of them have service to delete comments. That would also explain how some of them are still up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tim is going to milk Tron for as long as he can. He’s been hyping it up forever via People Mover rides. And there really is nothing else new coming.

I guess that makes it perfect timing for the baby to come. He’d really be hurting for content, unless watching a bratty kid putz around a golf course is your thing.

Reactions: 13
Genuinely concerned for little J when the baby comes as both Jenn and Tim can't help but show their disdain and disappointment in the fact their son isn't as interested in being on camera as they had evidently hoped and will clearly focus a significant amount of energy on the new baby. I honestly think the little guy will be ignored slightly when/if the baby is here.

Tim just posted a TRON nighttime ride vid.

Shut the front door!!
How the heck did Tim ride TRON three times? 😡
Front row and back row of the light cycle.
And once in the back row modified seats of the light rover.
yep that’s what I predicted was the reason for the night MK

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Oh, and you people have got to stop writing $liver because even though I understand what it stands for I have been calling the baby Sliver😂😂🤣
I read it as Dollar-ver, rhyming with Oliver. He is $$$ to them. They can't wait for the YouTube views to climb when they exploit him.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
My husband’s boss called Tron Slimky Dog on an uncomfortable bike

I think Dim wanted to ride it a bunch of times since he won’t be able to again for ages. The video is to justify it and because he knows they have nothing else to post. I’m sure hambeast called that his Valentine’s Day gift.

Yeah, I do the same thing.:ROFLMAO:

I have to be honest, I must have had a huge brain fart when that nickname was started for him, because I have zero clue what it's supposed to mean. 🤪
I think because it is really supposed to be "$ver" aka Dollar-Ver, and it started getting typed as "$liver" at some point. 😂

Oops, sorry to repeat. Late to the thread. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe their cell phone provider sucks at their local Olive Garden. So Ginn is chugging breadsticks but neither of them have service to delete comments. That would also explain how some of them are still up.
Nah, she went gaga over the fried fish at Golden Corral. It's all you can eat, guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think because it is really supposed to be "$ver" aka Dollar-Ver, and it started getting typed as "$liver" at some point. 😂

Oops, sorry to repeat. Late to the thread. :)
I always go back and forth on how to type it out because $ver looks weird to me too. Truth be told, I'm really just hoping they go with another name because I do not want their kid to share a name with my dog, who is very well mannered. Something $ver/$liver most certainly won't be.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.