The Tim Tracker #117 Jenn Tracker.. We Salute Your Jorts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t something said about Jenn being induced on Wednesday (today)? That’s probably why they had to go to Steakhouse 71 last night for her last feed, because she’s mentioned before how disappointed she was that she wasn’t able to eat for 24hrs when she was in labour with Jackson.

That must have been her “swan song” as she said since she won’t be in Magic Kingdom for a while with the newborn.

I bet she’s packed lots of food for herself in her hospital bag this time. Tim should have a trough ready for her to chow down on once the baby’s popped out.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh, and you people have got to stop writing $liver because even though I understand what it stands for I have been calling the baby Sliver😂😂🤣
It should be Sliver...if you look at what that obscure movie from the 90s is about....well pretty much sums up the Trackers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she say she was being induced today? I don’t remember that. I know she said something about being induced, but I didn’t honestly pay much attention
---
It should be Sliver...if you look at what that obscure movie from the 90s is about....well pretty much sums up the Trackers
OK I just watch the trailer for that movie and it’s about a voyeur in an apartment building killing people. I do not understand what that has to do with the trackers 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Did she say she was being induced today? I don’t remember that. I know she said something about being induced, but I didn’t honestly pay much attention
---

OK I just watch the trailer for that movie and it’s about a voyeur in an apartment building killing people. I do not understand what that has to do with the trackers 🤔
I guess the trailer doesn't show that the main part was about watching people and their daily lives.

Reactions: 7
She mentioned that today at the doctor's she would find out her induction date. Still trying to figure that one out bc I thought that conversation doesn't start until you pass your due date or there is a health reason. I guess we will see.

Reactions: 14
Anotherson is gearing up to punch his way out no doubt!

(Please FBI don't show up at my house cause I typed 'baby punching' into GIPHY as a search term 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh, and you people have got to stop writing $liver because even though I understand what it stands for I have been calling the baby Sliver😂😂🤣
I've been doing the same thing. He will forever be known as baby Sliver to me. 🤷‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still can't believe she can eat so much at this point, with so many of her organs all squished together while being 74 months pregnant, and her admitting she's had "tummy" troubles lately. bleeping slow your roll(s), Ginn. Take it down a notch. I can't with people like this who won't shut up about not drinking alcohol (on camera) but don't realize they're replacing whatever addictive tendencies they have with other health-ruining addictions, like binge eating massive amounts of processed junk food that's saturated with unhealthy fats, sugar, and sodium.

"Not if they're fuzzy!" -Dim
Slob she is a total sloth slob

Reactions: 5
Tim just posted a TRON nighttime ride vid.

Shut the front door!!
How the heck did Tim ride TRON three times? 😡
Front row and back row of the light cycle.
And once in the back row modified seats of the light rover.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yeah, I do the same thing.:ROFLMAO:

I have to be honest, I must have had a huge brain fart when that nickname was started for him, because I have zero clue what it's supposed to mean. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, I have my fingers crossed for $ilver's arrival today since it's the date I picked, but I have notoriously bad luck so I suspect he'll probably drop tomorrow right at midnight or the next day, lol.

• Haha
Anotherson is gearing up to punch his way out no doubt!

Just curious why everyone thinks the birth is eminent. (this week)
What have you noticed, read between the lines and/or gut feeling?
Is it the belly drop?

I think for sure being pregnant hasn’t affected her appetite!

Scary snippet @Quasimodo , as that will be Jackson’s treatment of Anotherson. 🥺

Oh OK I gotcha so kind of like the This is our daily life BS aspect.
Way before YouTube etc...we watched the movie and thought it was creepy that you would watch people in their home, brushing their teeth etc. And now here we are

Reactions: 7
Just curious why everyone thinks the birth is eminent. (this week)
What have you noticed, read between the lines and/or gut feeling?
Is it the belly drop?

I think for sure being pregnant hasn’t affected her appetite!

Scary snippet @Quasimodo , as that will be Jackson’s treatment of Anotherson. 🥺
My thought process originally is that they aren't that creative in their lying so March 15th move it up a month hence why I said today. I think the fact they are washing clothes and having the seat in the car, makes me incline to think he's coming sooner than later just because the Slackers usually delay everything until the last minute. She also just looks ridiculously uncomfortable, I know everyone's been saying that for awhile. But she reminds me of how one of coworker's looked about a week before birth. Of course, said coworker didn't stuff herself to the gills like DJ....

Reactions: 11
How many times did he ride in this video? 3?

So greedy.
At least twice so far I'm only partially in, once in the modified seat since the CM he was with didn't fit in the seat. He made sure to say it was because he was too tall :rolleyes: So far this has to be one of his worst videos, the audio for Tron covers up the yahoos and it's just headache inducing. Video description states he rides at least a third time because it states he also rides in the front-so far he has rode in the back and modified seating. I'm thinking he thinks he'll get numbers because he rode it at night time....yeah, I'll just watch Coaster Studios POV so I don't get annoying yahoos if I don't want to hear you talk.

Last edited:
And the audio is barely audible at 18:35. Nice editing!
---
At least twice so far I'm only partially in, once in the modified seat since the CM he was with didn't fit in the seat. He made sure to say it was because he was too tall :rolleyes: So far this has to be one of his worst videos, the audio for Tron covers up the yahoos and it's just headache inducing. Video description states he rides at least a third time because it states he also rides in the front-so far he has rode in the back and modified seating.
Looks like he said 3 times after.

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.