The Tim Tracker #117 Jenn Tracker.. We Salute Your Jorts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand this one 😩🫠
From her eating all that seafood :ROFLMAO: That she never gets to have. Kid's gonna have gills, too.
---
From the Disboards--Are people not fans of the Tim Tracker...we have someone who wants to post here to set us straight and show support for the Trackers with a witty blast of truth serum, whatever the duck that means 😂 😂 😂 They boost people spirits!!!!!

View attachment 1963527
View attachment 1963529
View attachment 1963531
Bring it, wedcryohead. Let's see that wit:cool::ROFLMAO:
---
I hope all those stans are reading here and letting posts sink in. Not every post is meaniepants rudeie (wtf?) poo insults, as they always try to make it seem.

--
Why do stans think Tim and Jenn are the best vloggers ever? Let's break down some of the supposed reasons seen in YouTube/stan group comments previously (paraphrased):

I find out the latest WDW and Universal news.

Wrong, as they said themselves, they aren't a news channel and don't care to cover breaking news. Unless they need a live stream topic, I guess? But then Jenn says they aren't that kind of channel. But then they are, but they aren't. They thought the new Universal Texas attraction would be in a totally different part of the state than it is, and speculated live about it even though there was tons of info out there they could have read first. They are no longer hosted to media events at Universal and rarely at Disney.

I find out important information and tips for the parks and resorts.

They routinely forget commonplace information even tourists know (Chef Mickey's isn't a buffet?!?! Ding dang!), give out bad information all the time, and speculate wildly on information they don't research (see above).

I watch for tips on how to handle going to the parks with a baby/toddler.

They hardly take their kid, don't stay more than a short time except on very rare occasions, and skip rides if they have any wait over a few minutes. Used to not even bring a stroller, never have gone over renting strollers in the park or from outside companies, never featured different kid food options, etc., etc.

I want to see how to do Disney vacations on a budget.

😂🤣😂🤣😂

I watch to see how to make the most of my day at a park and do the most attractions...

Tim stops in with his AP and doesn't regularly use Genie+/LL. If he does, he buys it for one specific thing and does that for a video with maybe one other ride and then endless food shoveling. Tim thinks 45 min waits are too long. They show up late for a dining reservation and book somewhere else. They don't stay past J's militant sleep schedule so hardly accomplish anything when he is there. Tim is now going to spend multiple vlogs over a period of time trying to complete one park. 😂

I watch for their travel tips and to see them go all over to different destinations.

They went to Castaway Cay like 4 times this past year, went on multiple concierge cruises with the same destinations (did how many cruise Pirate Nights?? 😂), Aulani twice---Disney bubble x infinity. They travel by plane via first class with their child and nanny in tow to the same destinations over and over and over. They rarely go anywhere new and don't do different experiences other than what they do every time (or do the same thing other vloggers did, example OA in Hawaii).

I like to see the Trackers feature all the different foods they have to offer at Disney and WDW.

I feel like they are part of my family.

No.

I think we could be friends!

I love watching home vlogs to see them cook boxed meals, sit on the laundry room floor, or watch their paint dry!!

😐

Anything else to add?
Yes, They've learned more about temporary retaining and construction walls from Dim than anywhere else!
funny-animals-hudson.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm really late on this latest Tron video. Lacrosse is interfering with my Tracker trolling. Are people really going to watch 2, 3, 4 Tron videos from Tim? I mean, how many times can you really watch the same ride over and over again.

What's going on with his beard? Did he have a shaving mishap? He's missing that entire section on the right side. Well, his left side. It's usually even, right?

View attachment 1963508
Chronic stress making his hair fall out? He’ll be bald by Christmas 😆
---
From the Disboards--Are people not fans of the Tim Tracker...we have someone who wants to post here to set us straight and show support for the Trackers with a witty blast of truth serum, whatever the duck that means 😂 😂 😂 They boost people spirits!!!!!

View attachment 1963527
View attachment 1963529
View attachment 1963531
This is a bit rich. Does this makes the trackers ‘rudeie poos’ for being nasty about PMM not fitting on the Tron bike?

Reactions: 13
I'm really late on this latest Tron video. Lacrosse is interfering with my Tracker trolling. Are people really going to watch 2, 3, 4 Tron videos from Tim? I mean, how many times can you really watch the same ride over and over again.

What's going on with his beard? Did he have a shaving mishap? He's missing that entire section on the right side. Well, his left side. It's usually even, right?

View attachment 1963508
I am so sick of all these vloggers churning out the same stuff.... Tron and Mardi Gras at the moment. I don't want to watch 20 versions of the same tit. The Kingdom Krew are awful.... Entitled obnoxious behavior stoked by their mob mentality. Encouraging others to act that way cos its OK right, vloggers do it.

Reactions: 18
I am so sick of all these vloggers churning out the same stuff.... Tron and Mardi Gras at the moment. I don't want to watch 20 versions of the same tit. The Kingdom Krew are awful.... Entitled obnoxious behavior stoked by their mob mentality. Encouraging others to act that way cos its OK right, vloggers do it.
Pretty soon they will be getting excited for Halloween. Didn’t it start in late July last year 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Jackie Super Enthused and Ordinary Adventures were both at the Super Nintendo Grand Opening and coincidentally enough, Dev is also in California at Disneyland right now. Poor, poor Timbo. Jenn is the saboteur here. Everyone else is going to have the new, fresh videos of the latest and greatest and there you are in Lake Nona covering mini golf and the 9 millionth video of Tron. Keep up the good work you guuuuyyyzzzzzz!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The 2nd time this week I watched an ATW vlog. First time in forever. I do love Dan Bell. So finally gave in and watched it. Point being the difference between the banter between Dan Bell and ATW is 180 compared to TTT and ATW. Dan and Adam are having way more fun, they are actually BSing in a friendly way and alot more natural vs. Adam BSing Tim in a trolling way and more forced.

I know Rocky is way overdone. But still a better collab than what Tim and Adam have ever put out. Other than when Adam was rightfully laughing at Tim for being an idiot for eating dirty spaghetti.

Hi WEDcyroHEAD! I hope us Tattlers can lift your spirits out your depressive state. 👋
'Rudie poos' certainly lifted my spirits as I laughed my tits off such a weak assed phrase from someone who wants to 'Jack Reacher' us. What a bleeping sap. Take your hero complex and shove it WEDcryoHEAD. The Trackholes don't give a tit about you, never have, never will.
---
Yeah, why should the vloggers care? It's not like their stans do... oh, wait, the FB group stans, Reddit stans, YouTube comments stans, and now random DisBoard stans seem preoccupied with Tattle. If life is so good in vlogging land, why do these stans care at all? Keep butt-kissing to vloggers who actually don't care about any of you, your comments, your defending of them, your replies to their social media...they do not care. They only want your SuperChat money, Patreon support, merch purchases, or views. 😂😂
And yet I've blasted the Trackholes on Twitter and very few people have defended them to me. Their stans are a bunch of simpletons. They're sitting bitching in their tribe meeting exactly the same as we are and yet they can't see it. They gush about the Trackers, moan about us - it's a community of like minded people just like us. We witch about people who put their lives on the Internet and open themselves up to comment good or bad. We comment on the 'bad' side and we're awful Rudie poo meany pants but it's OK for them to judge us on the little (sarcastic, mean and hilarious) slice of ourselves we choose to share with like minded people in a community specifically set up for this purpose. If they don't want to read tit about their idols, don't bleeping come looking for it. duck off with your victim/hero bullshit - you won't rescue these vloggers from critism, and they won't bleeping fall in love with you for doing it. Jenn was an utter psycho seeking out tiny negative comments amongst the overwhelmingly larger number of positive comments on her pregnancy announcement. That requires counselling not a stan intervention. Stay in your lane and off Tattle if you have a problem with what is discussed here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Do the twisted Dis stans not know that the Dis crew think the slackers suck too? 😂
---
Breeze air now has a Disney to Disney flight. I may finally take my daughter out to Disneyland.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mentioned a few pages back, I can't remember which. I could not have the slacker lifestyle. When COVID hit and we were in lock down. I was bored out of my mind. All I did was eat and sleep, like someone we all know and love. You didn't realize how much of that daily routine is good for your mental health and over all well being.

Reactions: 11
Mentioned a few pages back, I can't remember which. I could not have the slacker lifestyle. When COVID hit and we were in lock down. I was bored out of my mind. All I did was eat and sleep, like someone we all know and love. You didn't realize how much of that daily routine is good for your mental health and over all well being.
Same! Although I’m a huge introvert, I still have to get out and do stuff and see my little circle of friends. I work from home full time, so I really need my time away from the house. Even when I think I’m going to have a lazy weekend and not do anything, I usually end up getting out and doing something. I live in the Seattle area, so we don’t have theme parks but we have a lot of beautiful outdoorsy stuff to do. As long as it isn’t pouring down or freezing cold, I love being outside doing something. I couldn’t imagine napping all day or sitting in front of the tv/computer like JennyAll-You-Can-Eat-Seafood-Buffet.

Same! Although I’m a huge introvert, I still have to get out and do stuff and see my little circle of friends. I work from home full time, so I really need my time away from the house. Even when I think I’m going to have a lazy weekend and not do anything, I usually end up getting out and doing something. I live in the Seattle area, so we don’t have theme parks but we have a lot of beautiful outdoorsy stuff to do. As long as it isn’t pouring down or freezing cold, I love being outside doing something. I couldn’t imagine napping all day or sitting in front of the tv/computer like JennyAll-You-Can-Eat-Seafood-Buffet.
Introvert here myself. I like my alone time and would rather be at home. BUT being at home after awhile gets old, I need to get out and be with society.

• Heart
I coined him as Flipper mainly because all the fish she ate he has to be growing fins at this point. Also, sort of ties in with her being a whale-yes, I know Flipper was a dolphin but it's still somewhat related.
I'm sorry, but I cringe every time I see the reference to "Flipper". When my wife and I were expecting our first, one of my seemingly well intentioned relatives that had worked as a pediatric nurse and had to deal with the fallout from thalidomide gave us a very graphic lecture about "flipper babies". Now that's all I can think of when I see the references on these boards to "Flipper"

Tim wasn't sure which of two Tron lockers he left his stuff in. It would be the perfect time to tell people about the Central scanner which shows your locker number if you forgot it. Chris Provost was the first person to demonstrate the feature.

Multi Language Help/Central Scanner.
Capture.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The DISboards are possibly the most toxic place on the internet. If you’re pro-everything-Disney, you get a free pass and can treat other commenters like complete tit. If you criticize anything, you get watched like a hawk and get given points for “infractions” 🙄 If you speak up against one of the abusive Disney asskissers, you get points too. The mods are on power trips and for some reason like to spend their free time babysitting the boards for Pete for free. I’m not surprised they like these grifters.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Can I ask a genuine question…because he keeps being brought up here and honestly you all know how I feel about ALL 👏🏼 OF 👏🏼 THE 👏🏼 bleeping 👏🏼 VLOGGERS 👏🏼

What is the obsession with Nate/Paging Mr. Morrow/Paging Mr. MeatSweats/ Fat in the Hat?

he’s just as crappy and obnoxious as all of the other vloggers. He isn’t something special…he isn’t doing anything unique or different. He is doing the same rinse and repeat bullshit as the rest. Add to that the fact that he drives drunk ALL THE DAMN TIME. And that bleeping giggly persona is a bleeping act.

anyway, I just DO NOT understand why people keep bringing him up in a positive light. Make it make sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I watch for tips on how to handle going to the parks with a baby/toddler.

They hardly take their kid, don't stay more than a short time except on very rare occasions, and skip rides if they have any wait over a few minutes. Used to not even bring a stroller, never have gone over renting strollers in the park or from outside companies, never featured different kid food options, etc., etc.
I still can't get over her "tip" that a good place to nurse your child is on Kilimanjaro Safaris. Like no...no...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
'Rudie poos' certainly lifted my spirits as I laughed my tits off such a weak assed phrase from someone who wants to 'Jack Reacher' us. What a bleeping sap. Take your hero complex and shove it WEDcryoHEAD. The Trackholes don't give a tit about you, never have, never will.
---

And yet I've blasted the Trackholes on Twitter and very few people have defended them to me. Their stans are a bunch of simpletons. They're sitting bitching in their tribe meeting exactly the same as we are and yet they can't see it. They gush about the Trackers, moan about us - it's a community of like minded people just like us. We witch about people who put their lives on the Internet and open themselves up to comment good or bad. We comment on the 'bad' side and we're awful Rudie poo meany pants but it's OK for them to judge us on the little (sarcastic, mean and hilarious) slice of ourselves we choose to share with like minded people in a community specifically set up for this purpose. If they don't want to read tit about their idols, don't bleeping come looking for it. duck off with your victim/hero bullshit - you won't rescue these vloggers from critism, and they won't bleeping fall in love with you for doing it. Jenn was an utter psycho seeking out tiny negative comments amongst the overwhelmingly larger number of positive comments on her pregnancy announcement. That requires counselling not a stan intervention. Stay in your lane and off Tattle if you have a problem with what is discussed here.
Poor Tracker stans, always on the outside looking in. Here, have a hutdug, roodie poo. :sneaky:
200w (8).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.