The Tim Tracker #117 Jenn Tracker.. We Salute Your Jorts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe she can eat so much at this point, with so many of her organs all squished together while being 74 months pregnant, and her admitting she's had "tummy" troubles lately. bleeping slow your roll(s), Ginn. Take it down a notch. I can't with people like this who won't shut up about not drinking alcohol (on camera) but don't realize they're replacing whatever addictive tendencies they have with other health-ruining addictions, like binge eating massive amounts of processed junk food that's saturated with unhealthy fats, sugar, and sodium.

But is touching balls contagious you guyyysssssss
"Not if they're fuzzy!" -Dim

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Our Pop Stroke is very, very popular. It's crowded from open to close. People even go there when it's windy. :rolleyes:

They have absolutely ruined that child. At almost 3 1/2, he should be able to follow simple instruction and he doesn't, he doesn't even acknowledge they are talking to him. They are in for a world of despair once $liver is born because the way he doesn't listen about Mommy's turn, is the same way he's going to listen about not touching his brother. At some point in his life, he's going to have to learn to follow rules. J$ hits the ball 20 times. He gets a 3. You're winning, Buddy!!!

I cannot imagine taking my child to a restaurant and not getting them a meal with us. Fries? Because he already ate his lunch? The menu is too heavy? There's a bleeping kids menu with all the regular tit on there. What on this menu is too heavy? No, they just absolutely suck.

View attachment 1961802
Tim is really pissing Jenn off spinning this toy and she quickly angles the shot away from him. It's MY channel now, Timmy boy!

View attachment 1961793
She still has the nose ring. (Someone asked a while back if it got absorbed in her bulbous nose.)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
And then, that last story, Tim just standing there with his gaping mouth like he is posing for a thumbnail. Wtf?

I nearly pissed myself with this one because I saw those stories and said the same thing. CLOSE YOUR MOTHERFUCKING MOUTH

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dim reminds me more and more of Cletus from The Simpsons.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe Buddy should try to hit "mommy's" balls more often since that's the only thing in the past year that's caused her to run do a speed waddle like she's about to pee her pants.

Dim: 'OH MY GOODNESS street tacos!!!" Ah yes, nothing more authentic than "street tacos" at a mini golf place. For $15-$18. 🥴

Saturday... Sunday... same difference. And no this wasn't the CC messing up, he legit said Sunday. He frequently does this when reading but saying something different (like reading "brown ale" but saying "blonde ale").
View attachment 1961164

"I want to get an appetizer so I can try some stuff or like 20 different stuffs and by try I mean eat everything except for a leftover dollop of ricotta, obvi."
View attachment 1961169

The whitest nachos you ever did see! For $18! They could have just gone to Taco Bell for cheaper indigestion and ground beef.
View attachment 1961177

Ginn complained the nachos took awhile to come out. So like... 3 minutes?
View attachment 1961178
---
She pretends to be shocked she got two scoops of ice cream instead of one, and it's already halfway gone before Dim's milkshake is even ready to go. "Oh no, more ice cream than I expected but I'm going to inhale it in record speed anyway!" Ice cream makes a phlegmy throat even more phlegmy.
View attachment 1961188

Ginn afterward with her riveting review:
View attachment 1961215

Ginn points out there is an exercise trail next to the parking lot. As if she knows that that is.
View attachment 1961217
When is the last time Tim tidied up his neck & shaved?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jenn might be in labor. It’s nearly 5 pm in Orlando and those comments are still up on the golf vlog and here is one posted within the last hour:
CE0EF713-39A5-49D0-9148-815399D40AD5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Let's not forget her doctors appointment was today. Maybe she is being induced. You know 4 weeks early according to tracker tim timetable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
They don’t have anyone to watch him at all
hours anymore. They worked lyn an unacceptable amount and we see how that turned out.
But Lynn was still going to be seeing them and babysitting on occasions.....remember that was one of their other lies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still can't believe she can eat so much at this point, with so many of her organs all squished together while being 74 months pregnant, and her admitting she's had "tummy" troubles lately. bleeping slow your roll(s), Ginn. Take it down a notch. I can't with people like this who won't shut up about not drinking alcohol (on camera) but don't realize they're replacing whatever addictive tendencies they have with other health-ruining addictions, like binge eating massive amounts of processed junk food that's saturated with unhealthy fats, sugar, and sodium.

"Not if they're fuzzy!" -Dim
She reminds me of someone I know. This person is 47, around 5’9 and easily over 325 pounds, has diabetes. She chain smokes. She really was infertile. Took her 10 years and treatments to have her daughter years ago. She’s engaged now and ended up pregnant (at 45). While pregnant, she claimed her doctor told her to wean off of smoking. Not only did she not listen, she began smoking even more. 3 in 45 minutes while we were on the phone once. But at the same time, she bitched and bitched about not being able to figure out why she was always so short of breath. 🤦🏻‍♀️ The kid was born 2 months early and has a lot of issues. She would make comments early on that she’d probably lose the baby. And I truly deep down think that’s why she started smoking more…because she wanted to. I’ve quit talking to her, couldn’t help but lose all respect for her. Jenn eating more and seeming to show no care for this new child reminds me so much of this person.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Oh I hope she’s in labor but I hope she doesn’t pop it out till tomorrow because the 16th is the day I picked😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well they aren't going to induce her this "early" unless they go to her doctor now and say "Oh oops sorry must have got date of last period wrong it was actually 2 weeks earlier than we told you." But yeah she could still go into labor and darn it why did I pick March 10th! LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh, and you people have got to stop writing $liver because even though I understand what it stands for I have been calling the baby Sliver😂😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Let's not forget her doctors appointment was today. Maybe she is being induced. You know 4 weeks early according to tracker tim timetable.
I could see the Dr looking at her and saying “Oh hell no we need to set this baby free!” She looks terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.