The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y’all made me go on Instagram and a post from Holy Moly popped up and nearly killed me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jenn saying that Jackson said he doesn’t like that they have to work. How many times has Jackson woke up from his nap while his parents were doing a live? All they do is go and get him and bring him in to parade him to the psycho Stan’s.
I do think something actually happened. Unless they absolutely did not want him in the room because Tim was painting. But I don’t buy for a minute that he said he is just so sad that mommy and daddy have to work and he wants them to be little like him. Even Tim was surprised when Jenn said Jackson said that. He was like, “he said that?”
100% Dim has sprinted away from the lives to go get Jackprop on other occasions. Dim just may be reaching his point of blowing up at Dejennerate to do anything in the house and that includes being a mother.Just my 2 cents, better late than never I guess.
I don‘t think Dim is any great shakes at anything be it vlogging, parenting, or partnering but he may have finally noticed the hot chick is NOT so hot anymore and he has enabled a lazy tit for no good reason. The pay as you go stickers are truly a sign that the money is not where he wants it from YT. Hopefully the channel implodes and they are stuck with each other.
#homemovies

Reactions: 19
This is digusting...they threw the blueberries in the kitchen sink to have them sanitized. Um, what all has been thrown in that sink previously? We all know they didn't take the time to scrub the sink before dumping them in there. Couldn't they put the blueberries in a big bowl of water and toss this thing in with it??

View attachment 1925410
What in the holy hell is this contraption?? As stated, could they not just have rinsed/washed the Prop’s blueberries in a bowl?? These bougie motherfrackers just buy anything that smacks of “we are better than you” because we buy these gadgets. Want to impress us, shut off your bleeping super sticker grifting and get a real job.
#homemovies

Reactions: 12
100% Dim has sprinted away from the lives to go get Jackprop on other occasions. Dim just may be reaching his point of blowing up at Dejennerate to do anything in the house and that includes being a mother.Just my 2 cents, better late than never I guess.
I don‘t think Dim is any great shakes at anything be it vlogging, parenting, or partnering but he may have finally noticed the hot chick is NOT so hot anymore and he has enabled a lazy tit for no good reason. The pay as you go stickers are truly a sign that the money is not where he wants it from YT. Hopefully the channel implodes and they are stuck with each other.
#homemovies
That's what I'm thinking too. That's why, IMHO, he seemed unaffected by J.'s screaming.

In all reality, J. probably does this a lot off camera (even without being locked in there or whatever he was) and Tim has to handle it.

So for this latest live, which was probably Jenn's idea, Tim would be painting (working again) while Jenn sat there chatting away.

I know Tim came and sat down eventually and it was the two of them but I'm pretty sure when he heard the screaming with his roller in hand, he was internally like "No way, witch, YOU go get him and be a mother this time. I'm over it."

Like you said, he may be FULLY realizing now - and now that it's too late with a 2nd child coming in weeks - that he's enabled a not-so-hot-chick to basically do absolutely nothing.

And we all know he KNOWS that typical stay-at-home-moms (which she is!) do NOT sleep until 11 a.m. every day.
And we all know he KNOWS that typical moms without health issues (pregnant or not pregnant) do NOT get driven all around town with full lack of independence to even take their kid to the grocery store on their town.
And we all know he KNOWS that editing doesn't take 75 hours a day.

He just can't say it.

ETA: Also, they both suck. I just think she sucks more. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hey, Tim!

Molly (Mammoth Club) just started her channel August 2022. She went to EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts media preview and Disney gave her multiple gift cards to spend.

In today’s MC video (I haven’t viewed it’s entirety as yet cause I had to come here and rub it in your face) Disney has challenged her to see how much she can do in one day.

Disney is totally sponsoring her (she is transparent and says this in the beginning) giving her a hotel room at Port Orleans French Quarters and gift cards. Molly gets no other special treatment. She must purchase Genie+ and wake up early to book her LL/Individual rides like any other guest on property.

Molly is a twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know why all the Stan’s in the FB group seem to think the baby’s name is going to start with a B?
I don't think any of them actually watch or pay attention to the videos. All the B names. The Disney names like Walt. No, they aren't naming their kid Walt. They don't even like Disney.

My personal favorite thus far is Baron. Like Baron Trump. The son of Donald Trump that made them cry when he was elected? Baron Bojo. Yea...that's definitely going to be it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone remember on Holy Moly's vlog, on the cruise.. When they went into the suite with Tim and how annoyed Tim looked. Like he legit looked pissed.
(Funny. Just looked.
Day one of the Fantasy cruise, the one you reference, has been deleted from Holy Moly’s catalog)

My bad!
I was on the home tab, instead of the video tag

Strange thing was that Chris had to whisper cause Jackson was taking his nap.

Why? Why? Why do you invite someone to your suite for them to specifically film a full room tour when you just put your child down for their nap? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Funny. Just looked.
Day one of the Fantasy cruise, the one you reference, has been deleted from Holy Moly’s catalog.
🤷🏻‍♀️ unless the ROD visit was another day
Tim probably made him take it down because it showed him an unpleasant way.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The Slackers are such terrible people...that being in a relationship together has only brought out their worst tendencies, and they both encourage the worst in each other.

Living examples of Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Right (e.g. the future of their offspring).

Reactions: 19
Funny. Just looked.
Day one of the Fantasy cruise, the one you reference, has been deleted from Holy Moly’s catalog.
🤷🏻‍♀️ unless the ROD visit was another day
I can see it.

It is really strange that once Mrs Moly got covid, they don't ever post again. The 7 night cruise abruptly ends at Day 4 and they haven't posted anything since then.
Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 3.30.10 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I just looked HolyMoly deleted most of his Fantasy cruise videos.
I can still see them all. Mrs Moly gets covid on Day 5, so we got nothing after that. I can believe that Tim asked them not to post anything about the covid. I don't remember if Tim/Jenn ever addressed it in their videos. We all saw it on HM Twitter and that was deleted pretty quickly.

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 3.37.58 PM.png

Reactions: 8
I can still see them all. Mrs Moly gets covid on Day 5, so we got nothing after that. I can believe that Tim asked them not to post anything about the covid. I don't remember if Tim/Jenn ever addressed it in their videos. We all saw it on HM Twitter and that was deleted pretty quickly.

View attachment 1927950
Well that's weird. Maybe I didn't look very hard or I didn't care to look hard. ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1927950
If Chris didn’t mention Charmaine’s COVID on twitter (quickly deleted) no one here would be the wiser.
Neither party has ever addressed this.
Tim: “if I don’t talk about it…it never happened”

I’ve always thought that Chris and Tim‘s relationship was very one sided.

Chris thought he was building a friendship and consequently was a giving person.

Tim is flat out a user/grifter.
• Every time they went to a meal …
California Grill (2 or 3 times), Restaurant Marrakesh (Morocco EPCOT), Spice Road Market, Bull n Bear (Waldorf Astoria), Capa at the Four Seasons, etc.
CHRIS PICKED UP THE BILL.

• Chris owns DVC which Tim exploits

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
If Chris didn’t mention Charmaine’s COVID on twitter (quickly deleted) no one here would be the wiser.
Neither party has ever addressed this.
Tim: “if I don’t talk about it…it never happened”

I’ve always thought that Chris and Tim‘s relationship was very one sided.

Chris thought he was building a friendship and consequently was a giving person.

Tim is flat out a user/grifter

• Every time they went to a meal …
California Grill, Restaurant Marrakesh (Morocco EPCOT), Spice Road Market, Bull n Bear (Waldorf Astoria), Capa at the Four Seasons, etc.
CHRIS PICKED UP THE BILL.

Chris owns DVC which Tim exploits
I remember the days when poor Doug was their "friend" who they grifted DVC stays and perks off of. Too bad he wasn't on this forum longer, I feel like he had A LOT to say but decided to keep it civil when he would share his thoughts with us.

Reactions: 13
Yet Chris and his wife keep sending them gifts. :sick:.
---

I remember the days when poor Doug was their "friend" who they grifted DVC stays and perks off of. Too bad he wasn't on this forum longer, I feel like he had A LOT to say but decided to keep it civil when he would share his thoughts with us.
Wish I would have been here for that.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know why all the Stan’s in the FB group seem to think the baby’s name is going to start with a B?
I think it’s because she almost said baby’s name in when they were doing the Disney springs intro in the last video. She stopped herself and said “oh no, I almost said his name!”. The Stan’s are claiming that she was about to say a name that started with the letter B...”Baby B…..” when she stopped herself from saying it. I didn’t notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.