The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure they want 2 rooms to maximize the tax write off. They made a lot of large financial decisions near the end of 2021 like forming an LLC , paying off their house and a bit later rezoning 2 rooms in the house as a home office. I wonder if they had someone guide them through all that it seems like a lot for them to think of on their own.
The thing is…$liver’s room IS NOW one of the zoned rooms. Can’t write that square footage off on taxes going forward.

Reactions: 11
If I have time, I’ll rewatch it. But I thought she was in $liver’s room with the wall decorations for his room when she was describing how they’ll be used in that area of the room for a Montessori area. My apologies if I’m mistaken. I was walking on the treadmill at the time and I turned it off with 5 minutes left, shortly after they were talking about it, so maybe I missed some things.
I understood it that way too. Tim talked about that area being his tummy playtime area, so I assumed $liver was going to have his own play space right there and Jenn was just calling it the Montessori space. Could be just a coincidence that Jenn used the same space as the example. That mirror is never going to get hung anyway, there will never be a Montessori space that gets used. $liver will be eating those little pegs from the Battleship game as soon as he can sit up on his own.

I hate giving them ideas but they need to baby proof the play area loft and create an area within that area specifically for $liver to be able to have his own space. They live in a 3000+ sq ft home, there should be plenty of space for 2 adults to have working space and 2 children to have play space. It's not rocket science. Many people work with space half the size and manage quite well.

Reactions: 13
I hope that Gideon or Oliver sabatoge their date night on Valentine's day ❤ Jackson would love it too untitled useless human beings
This hasn’t been brought up lately.

Does anyone recall them mentioning what they are doing with Jackson when $liver is born?

re: Montessori area
(my recollection. I could be wrong)

They were in $liver’s room talking.
I recall two mirrors, a white edged mirror and another mirror with fall color edging.
With the latter I thought they were referring to Jackson and his loft play area
8D9583B4-7A53-478C-A316-689505737F72.jpeg
1590E238-C591-43EB-87E6-1BDFF76712EC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
The thing is…$liver’s room IS NOW one of the zoned rooms. Can’t write that square footage off on taxes going forward.
So they will either submit another zoning change or TimBo will say "close enough" and write off the original square footage he rezoned. These 2 never have any bad luck minus removal from Disney and Universal media lists so the odds of them being audited seems slim to none.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That Montessori portion was so ridiculous. Jenn the least independent adult I have ever seen. Jenn should put herself on a Montessori routine first before trying to talk about independence for anyone else. Can Jenn even clothe or feed herself without Tim’s help? Or is the Montessori method appealing to her because in her mind that’s even less things they (really Tim) will have to do for their children?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That Montessori portion was so ridiculous. Jenn the least independent adult I have ever seen. Jenn should put herself on a Montessori routine first before trying to talk about independence for anyone else. Can Jenn even clothe or feed herself without Tim’s help? Or is the Montessori method appealing to her because in her mind that’s even less things they (really Tim) will have to do for their children?
This was my thinking exactly! She needs to do her research on Montessori teaching. I personally am not a fan of the Montessori Philosophy, and I taught preschool for 20 years. I don't think J$ or $liver would benefit from it at all. They should have been working on independence with J$ from the time he started walking. When I was teaching, we had all our kids when they were around 12 months start to learn to drink out of open faced cups (no sippy cups) and practiced them dressing themselves and putting their jackets on by themselves. We had our 2 year olds pouring their own milk from mini pitchers and serving their own food. We were very big on teaching these skills and working with them to learn these skills to the children and they all thrived. I see the lack of these things with J$ and it's just so sad to see. The poor kid needs to be placed in a preschool to get social interactions and to get these basic skills going, since obviously his parents can't seem to allow this to happen due to their controlling nature.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This was my thinking exactly! She needs to do her research on Montessori teaching. I personally am not a fan of the Montessori Philosophy, and I taught preschool for 20 years. I don't think J$ or $liver would benefit from it at all. They should have been working on independence with J$ from the time he started walking. When I was teaching, we had all our kids when they were around 12 months start to learn to drink out of open faced cups (no sippy cups) and practiced them dressing themselves and putting their jackets on by themselves. We had our 2 year olds pouring their own milk from mini pitchers and serving their own food. We were very big on teaching these skills and working with them to learn these skills to the children and they all thrived. I see the lack of these things with J$ and it's just so sad to see. The poor kid needs to be placed in a preschool to get social interactions and to get these basic skills going, since obviously his parents can't seem to allow this to happen due to their controlling nature.
This is everything!!! J$ isn't even prepared for community meals around the table with other children in a daycare setting as he's not allowed to feed himself or eat without a tablet in his face. Jenn loves to try to sound so smart for her stans but she has no idea what montessori teaching is all about. That kid needs basic structure and socialization to undo the damage they've inflicted on him before anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Jenn’s poor-little-me persona with Tim on camera is just that…a camera persona. I think she is as tough as nails off camera and doesn’t tiptoe at all around him. In fact, I’d say their fighting style would be straight up aggressive, not even passive aggressive. I also think Tim is a dick, so they are evenly matched.
Yup. My thoughts exactly.

I mean, yeah, he's a dick (even more these days) but I just thought of a couple other times where she was a witch on camera to him, or just plain strange.

Remember when she made fun of his eye, comparing it to a Yoda doll or whatever in the World of Disney? And then another when she was making fun of how much he was eating / sweets he got when they got back to the hotel? Basically telling him he shouldn't eat that much, etc. blah blah and how *she* was eating so much lighter... even thou, NAH, she was eating for herself and a whole JV football team.

To the contrary, he always would say on camera (and in the vlog titles) about his "hot" girlfriend or tell her the clothes she was modeling in their stupid model shows looked great on her, and he'd always she was "out of his league" ... or remember their first visit to Aulani where he said something like "can we all stop and just look at how beautiful Jenn is..." or something like that.

Or when she would always stare at herself in the camera when he'd try to give her a quick kiss for Valentine's Day or their anniversary, and she'd act all weird about it like he had cooties?

She's totally in love with herself. And again, love him or hate him, she'd be nowhere and nothing without Tim.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There are several accounts of Jenn being a total witch towards theme park workers. And there is that one video when they were staying at Universal where Tim is shooting some footage near an elevator and you hear someone that sounds a lot like Jenn basically shouting "WHATEVER!!!!" in the background. I think FRE might have done a vid on it.

Reactions: 18
There are several accounts of Jenn being a total witch towards theme park workers. And there is that one video when they were staying at Universal where Tim is shooting some footage near an elevator and you hear someone that sounds a lot like Jenn basically shouting "WHATEVER!!!!" in the background. I think FRE might have done a vid on it.
Plus the fact that she speaks to virtually no one in her family (except for Amanda visiting, by her mention, 2x or so in the last few years) while, by all accounts per previous FB investigative work we've done, her family all speak to each other and gets together often (as seen also in photos, etc.)

Tim, on the other hand, has a better relationship with his family.

The fact that so many friends over the years have also gotten kicked off Tracker Island makes me wonder if the catalyst for it is more Jenn than Tim.

I highly doubt Tim was overly offended by the iron gift from Sparkly Nicole, or the salad spinner by those guys (can't remember their name). Mary from View From the Cheap Seats showed disgust at hearing her name, but not Tim's. And Jenn lost friendships with a bunch of girls over the years that used to be on camera with her then *poof* vanished.

Tim is also the one who still pals around with Woo and seems to have some male friends accompany him from time to time (like the mute in the latest Splash Mountain vlog), but we never see ANY female pals or acquaintances with her (Stanny Lyn never counted LOL)

(and again, I'm not saying Tim's an angel; he's not. I just think she's COMPLETELY not as "innocent" as she portrays on camera with her being somewhat terrified to piss him off or confront him or push back, etc., as was kinda surmised on here in the last day or so... JMHO)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Plus the fact that she speaks to virtually no one in her family (except for Amanda visiting, by her mention, 2x or so in the last few years) while, by all accounts per previous FB investigative work we've done, her family all speak to each other and gets together often (as seen also in photos, etc.)

Tim, on the other hand, has a better relationship with his family.

The fact that so many friends over the years have also gotten kicked off Tracker Island makes me wonder if the catalyst for it is more Jenn than Tim.

I highly doubt Tim was overly offended by the iron gift from Sparkly Nicole, or the salad spinner by those guys (can't remember their name). Mary from View From the Cheap Seats showed disgust at hearing her name, but not Tim's. And Jenn lost friendships with a bunch of girls over the years that used to be on camera with her then *poof* vanished.

Tim is also the one who still pals around with Woo and seems to have some male friends accompany him from time to time (like the mute in the latest Splash Mountain vlog), but we never see ANY female pals or acquaintances with her (Stanny Lyn never counted LOL)

(and again, I'm not saying Tim's an angel; he's not. I just think she's COMPLETELY not as "innocent" as she portrays on camera with her being somewhat terrified to piss him off or confront him or push back, etc., as was kinda surmised on here in the last day or so... JMHO)
We've also seen her abhorrent behavior on social media when things don't go the way she wants. He ain't no price, but she's no angel either.

Reactions: 17
Anyone remember on Holy Moly's vlog, on the cruise.. When they went into the suite with Tim and how annoyed Tim looked. Like he legit looked pissed.

Reactions: 6
We've also seen her abhorrent behavior on social media when things don't go the way she wants. He ain't no price, but she's no angel either.
Yup.

I mean, Tim has made stupid comments on Twitter but he also never made awful public statements about her deceased mom (or her wishbone collection), like she did his.

She called his mom a "fat cow" and that her life was "better" now that his mom wasn't in it. That's just crappy.

Reactions: 19
This debate about who is worse, Dim or Gin, kind of makes me think which is worse, Chlamydia or Gonorrhea?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does anyone know why all the Stan’s in the FB group seem to think the baby’s name is going to start with a B?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.