The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn saying that Jackson said he doesn’t like that they have to work. How many times has Jackson woke up from his nap while his parents were doing a live? All they do is go and get him and bring him in to parade him to the psycho Stan’s.
I do think something actually happened. Unless they absolutely did not want him in the room because Tim was painting. But I don’t buy for a minute that he said he is just so sad that mommy and daddy have to work and he wants them to be little like him. Even Tim was surprised when Jenn said Jackson said that. He was like, “he said that?”
I did notice that he had a bruise on his chin on the Disney Springs video. Maybe he fell and hurt himself... I don't know when that was filmed - before or after the scream..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
In today's new home vlog Jenn talks about Montessori-inspired rooms for independence. I'm sorry, if you're so into the Montessori method now, what part of that method involves leaving your kid screaming in a locked room?
Or hand feeding them tiny bites of food?

Reactions: 13
You have to kidding with those prices, what the hell, if I saw those an liked them, I'd go an buy a cheap white canvas an paint them myself, am no artist but am pretty sure I could manage something like that
Yes, I thought the same thing!! Sometimes it's relatively easy to make a DIY version of something you see at a store like that - and if she really wanted to, she could've done it as a project with J, since they made a point to call out how much he loves to do arts and crafts projects.

Reactions: 11
I strangely only see two comments on the live stream about the screaming. She must be hard at work today deleting everyone’s concerns.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Yes, I thought the same thing!! Sometimes it's relatively easy to make a DIY version of something you see at a store like that - and if she really wanted to, she could've done it as a project with J, since they made a point to call out how much he loves to do arts and crafts projects.
Exactly, I have yet to see any evidence of all these crafts she apparently loves to do, but she could have done something nice with J for the room, even just getting a cheap canvas an letting him paint a design on it, there is sooooo many ideas on social sites where kids handprints are turned into designs

Reactions: 10
Well, I found out why they didn't abandon the live stream when J$ was screaming yesterday. They spent probably $300-$350 at Sugarboo (not SugarbooS)

We're going to take J$ to pick out a stuffed animal for his brother. Oh, do you really want that one? It's a cloud. What about this rabbit? Oh, I like the dog. I like this octopus, it matches his room, should we get this one?

Classic example of how when they say J$ said this, or J$ picked this....it's not the case.

I'm really not one who is into gender norms and conformity but if I didn't know they were having a boy, I'd think they were setting up this room for a girl.

View attachment 1925233
View attachment 1925234

And Sea Battle $20 Ages 6+ Can't wait for Baby $liver to eat those little pegs because his parents are crappy losers :rolleyes:
I thought the same thing about that game! He’s not old enough to actually play- it’s a chocking hazard & more junk for their junk house.
I can’t believe that “art” was that expensive. They could have supported local artist for 1/2 that & gotten nice original stuff.
---

Jackson in the crib acting like a baby is disturbing.
100% - he may seem obsessed with the baby now, but he is not going to like sharing attention.

Reactions: 15
Tim made a big deal (in a Live or a video can’t remember) that it is not the Target version. That it was shipped from a furniture store in Oregon or something. Jenn had actually brought up that you could get it at Target and he had to jump and make sure everyone knew it wasn’t the Target version.
LOL what even is the point of that? It's literally the same version that is sold on Wayfair, model matches 100%. Why buy it from some other site that ships it way later than the other big furniture companies? Bragging rights?

BTW, I think this is where they bought it from. Did they buy it there because of the cutesy company name? I am seriously missing the point in why they made a big deal over NOT buying the Target version, despite it being IDENTICAL. Is it more virtue signaling? "Oh we won't buy from those sites because we like supporting the little guy." Meanwhile, the little guy is just a drop shipper.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hadn't gotten to the end of the video, I didn't realize they bought more than the 1 stuffed toy.

So the art was $160 and $80. The game was $20. The Jellycats, only the cloud was on Sugarboo website, that was $23.50, elsewhere the rabbit is $25 and the octopus is $27.50. So a grand total of $336. Passholders do get a 10% discount there usually, but add tax, so they spent $336. That is precisely why they could not abandon the livestream yesterday.

Jackson in the crib acting like a baby is disturbing.
And of course, they encourage the behavior so they will soon find J$ jumping around in the crib with Baby $liver. Absolutely zero common sense.

Reactions: 21
Tim: Jackson found this at Sugarboo, it's sea battle.
Jackson: What's sea battle?

Sure Jan.
---

And of course, they encourage the behavior so they will soon find J$ jumping around in the crib with Baby $liver. Absolutely zero common sense.
[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought, he's going to be always climbing in that thing or be extremely jealous.

Reactions: 21
The room’s theme is now “happiness” because it doesn’t look beachy or anything else.

That blanket she showed with the “color story” didn’t look like a beach to me. It looked like desert mountains with a lake.View attachment 1925270
Really, happiness?

The tim tracker #115 the only "happiness" in this house is the nursary theme

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is digusting...they threw the blueberries in the kitchen sink to have them sanitized. Um, what all has been thrown in that sink previously? We all know they didn't take the time to scrub the sink before dumping them in there. Couldn't they put the blueberries in a big bowl of water and toss this thing in with it??

1675197610765.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
This is digusting...they threw the blueberries in the kitchen sink to have them sanitized. Um, what all has been thrown in that sink previously? We all know they didn't take the time to scrub the sink before dumping them in there. Couldn't they put the blueberries in a big bowl of water and toss this thing in with it??

View attachment 1925410
Thats exactly what I thought.

Reactions: 12
Laying 'the we love our buddy' on thick for the camera after the rage scream incident.. Dim is the rube idiot who buys all the gadgets on TV type. Idiot.
Yup! Week, week and a half and she pops. Overpriced particleboard art, because.
Yes, you can put curtains on the outside and recess black out blinds on the inside of the window. It's not hard.
You know what's hard? Having two kids you don't actually want. Good luck.

Reactions: 18
Also, when did they start using a stroller with J$ again? I know they got that double stroller thing (which he's too big for) a few weeks ago for when the baby comes, but now they're suddenly bringing a stroller everywhere? I thought they didn't use one anymore because he didn't like being in it. Did I miss something?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.