The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also mentions in the live stream she got pregnant on their anniversary. Doesn't track her period and had no clue she could be pregnant but knows the exact moment of the immaculate conception. Tim visiting the hole of doom must happen so infrequently she has no doubt when it happened.

Rewatching that part and as she mentions it was their anniversary Tim seems to keep saying no it wasn’t. Can’t agree on anything man lol
Don’t they have three different anniversaries? Hard to pin down their due date. They are so vague/deceptive about this pregnancy timeline.

Eta: Jinx Quasi. 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
So are they admitting now they can't afford just 2 weeks off? If they had not blown through the money with vacations, they wouldn't need to worry about taking time off for the baby.

Reactions: 25
12 bleeping pages in just a few hours!!!! 😲😲😲

let me watch this live

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tim can't go to California for Super Nintendo World because it is "too close" to the baby coming. What? It is supposedly 4-6 weeks until the due date they said previously, and he can't go to CA for a quick weekend? 😂 Yeah, good call on the baby pool for early to mid-Feb.
That is the exact thing I thought when he said that.
---

So are they admitting now they can't afford just 2 weeks off? If they had not blown through the money with vacations, they wouldn't need to worry about taking time off for the baby.
I think she means they can’t afford it algorithm wise. If they post nothing for two weeks or more YouTube will drop them even lower on search stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In between slurping her snot she said this is the last baby Bojanowski but she didn’t sound as definite as Tim seems to be. Do we really believe she’s capable of taking a birth control pill everyday? I’m hoping in the sleep deprived days after Oliver gets home their carelessness results in an oops baby
---

12 bleeping pages in just a few hours!!!! 😲😲😲

let me watch this live
😂 I don’t watch their videos but had to see this one for myself. Why bother going live when Tim is so pissy? Definitely a terrible, not so good day in Lake Nona today #freejackson

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I love when she’s like we have to fund our own time off. Oh I’m sorry Google isn’t giving you a paid maternity leave because your whole life is maternity leave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I just watched the FARTS video. Holy hell, Jenn’s lips and chin. What in the actual duck is wrong with her lips?? I’ve thought for a long time that she’s getting bad fillers, but that’s not it. She looks like tit. Something is seriously wrong.

I’m afraid to watch the live. Based on the reactions here, is filing a report the right thing to do here? I’ve been concerned for Jackson’s safety for a long time. If there is video evidence of them ignoring his blood-curdling screams while locked in a room, all while his “caregivers” are on social media…it’s not a good look, just saying.

Also, here is more evidence of her not giving a tit about her pregnancy. She’s in the same room Tim is painting and inhaling the toxic fumes. And to add to that, they removed tge bleeping fan so we know there is zero air circulation. Omg, there are no words.

Reactions: 20
I just wanted to stop by and apologize if I offended anyone here on tattle if you use a box meal kit. Wasn’t my intention and I’m sorry. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in this lying sack of tit called jenny4dinners that words get away from me. Going forward I will be more respectful to my fellow unwell 3.
No offense taken and no apology needed. we all have different opinions or breaking points when it comes to these yahoos. You crack me up on the regular….I knew you meant no ill will towards us!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
WTAF. That poor child. If my kids ever screamed like that I’d be dropping everything and getting to them as fast as possible. I also wouldn’t be locking my kids in their rooms. They are truly disgusting and shouldn’t be allowed to have another one when they clearly can’t handle raising just one. I posted a comment under my dummy account but they must have blocked that name too because there would have been stans defending them by now. #freejackson

Reactions: 16
I think Dim was so upset that he didn’t think of that idea for a You Tube channel where they run over stuff with a car, that he came up with this idea to paint on a live show. He was kind of proud of himself for this idea.

I bet we’ll see more of this kind of crap, especially after the baby comes.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Rewatching Dimmy boy talk while Jenn is gone is so bizarre- he is either high or just has no fucks to give. His flat affect is disturbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Tim is definitely over the shrilling screams. Is it possible to break a kid out of that?
I also see why Tim is obsessing over getting sound proofing in the rooms, but I would never want to drown my kid out though. That’s just stupid.

Jenn said they haven’t had McDonald’s in YEARS. Years as in December 2022.

She really has no concept of time. Literallt

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Gin: I don’t like eating in dirty places. 😂🤣
---

Tim Tracker #115: I didn’t have kids to not go on vacation with them, we have people for that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Tim is definitely over the shrilling screams. Is it possible to break a kid out of that?
I also see why Tim is obsessing over getting sound proofing in the rooms, but I would never want to drown my kid out though. That’s just stupid.

Jenn said they haven’t had McDonald’s in YEARS. Years as in December 2022.

She really has no concept of time. Literallt
She’s dory from finding Nemo. I guess this is what happens when you don’t use your brain ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.