The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Anotherson Vin Diesel Oliver Bojanowski arrives on February 7th I hope I’m in the same hospital getting surgery so I can tell them how much they bleeping suck as parents. I’ll have a rotten edible arrangement delivered that just says “you suck”🤣
---

Yay for ass crack and sucking snot..
She’s definitely going to give birth and soon…I got so congested at the end of my pregnancy. Either that or she’s STILL sick

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tim doesn't realize that How To TV shows always use speeded up action to show painting. They don't show real time painting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jenn “needs to recover”

RECOVER FROM WHAT?! Lounging around the house? Eating excessive sodium? Being the laziest witch around??

Yes I know she’s giving birth but honestly that’s the most “work” she’ll ever do
---

Jackson talks about Hawaii because you’ve conditioned him to HATE being home

Reactions: 24
Jenn “needs to recover”

RECOVER FROM WHAT?! Lounging around the house? Eating excessive sodium? Being the laziest witch around??

Yes I know she’s giving birth but honestly that’s the most “work” she’ll ever do
Like my work only gives two weeks off to people just starting with us and expects you to work right up until you're pretty much due. I know my one coworker was on work on Friday and then had her baby on Saturday. And we have a "generous" policy, well, it is more positive if you've been working at the office longer but still.

What about a basket full of rotten lemon pigs she likes to keep them around.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like my work only gives two weeks off to people just starting with us and expects you to work right up until you're pretty much due. I know my one coworker was on work on Friday and then had her baby on Saturday. And we have a "generous" policy, well, it is more positive if you've been working at the office longer but still.

What a basket full of rotten lemon pigs she likes to keep them around.
Chocolate dipped moldy lemon pigs🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They seem to be that kind of couple that each one always has to be right. They kept on about the paint color. And it seems like Dim would normally just give in, but I don’t think he really does. He likes to be right just as much as she does.

I have a feeling she might have to do more editing than we give her credit for. I bet they have this sort of disagreement often.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's definitely not making it to March...I'll be shocked if the Anotherson isn't out by the 2nd week of February.

View attachment 1922851
Oh yeah that baby's already dropped. He's making his grand entrance out of Ginn's secret tunnel any day now. She was 1000% pregnant when she was binge drinking at AMI and on cruises last year.

Reactions: 21
Talk about playing to your market; going live at 3:30 pm on a Monday. Way to capitalize on the best time.

They don't care about any of their stans. They just like their money. Painting on a livestream can't be a low if their last few years has been nothing but lows.

Reactions: 16
Seems like they are getting a shitload of stickers today. :mad:
I'm pissed too, but even if they keep getting stickers the entire Live, they'll still only have enough to pay for two midday, childless Olive Garden binges this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When getting that SuperStickers cash is more important than parenting or being an adult....they know their stans so well that literally hearing a child scream and watching paint dry is "acceptable" content to squeeze a couple hundred bucks out of the day.
Well, they have to recoup their trashy items giveaway shipping fees!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.