The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta actually give thanks to the slackers, the state of their garage had me gutting mine today (first warm an dry day in ages) bought two new shelfing units an built them up, then managed to drop a load of stuff off at the recycling centre, an donated a bunch of stuff to the charity shops, an now can get the two cars in it with the kids outdoor play stuff in the middle

So they actually can be useful for something 😅

An now am off to make homemade soy an ginger salmon fishcakes with homemade smoked paprika wedges
I’m with you!! We had all morning games today so I actually have free time. I’m spending the day purging toys and clothes from my little ones room. We’re going to take boxes of stuff to donate sometime this week. When I’m done with his room I’m reorganizing my bathroom/hall closets. I’m also really trying to be consistent with MyFitnessPal to see where I’m at on calories, sodium, sugar, etc each day. This might be the ONLY thing they are good at…inspiring others to do the exact opposite of what they do or don’t do.

Reactions: 13
Half my condo is a mess, because my very sweet husband is doing a deep clean & sanitizing because my asthma has reared its ugly head after years of being in check. We clean often & still it’s amazing the dust & dirt in nooks and crannies. I can‘t even help or wheezy city. That is love people- not enabling some idiot to do nothing.

Also why does J$ have a huge bruise on his chin in the latest video?
Oh they are buying lottery tickets now too? Maybe work harder losers!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Marie,

Re: Jim and Nicole- it seems like the trackers are the ones that used Jim as he was a CM when they’d film together. If anything their friendship was mutually beneficial.

Secondly how can you still defend the very people who shadowbanned you for no reason? Have you ever commented on a video and have they ever responded? Have you ever sent a DM that was responded to? I’m guessing not, because they literally DO NOT CARE hence why you’re shadow banned. They disposed of you. They rarely respond to anyone because they don’t actually give a duck about any of you guys. They just take the views and stickers and carry on with their their lives with no regard or respect for you. Please just stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hey Tim and Jenn, J$ would love this. 10:30am might be a bit early for y'all, but it's right near the Boathouse, so Jenn can reward herself with a ton of seafood after.

Screen Shot 2023-01-28 at 4.23.18 PM.png

Reactions: 19
Absolutely. I'm in a snow state and I'm sick of this tit. Bring on spring already. I know, I know, it's still a far way off. 😭🥶
3-6 inches of snow today, no 8dea how much it is because I've been stuck at work all day. Next were going back to single digits. It's been GREAT! 😑

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They got very little out of that 'friendship', it seemed very one-sided. Which tracks with how they treat their so called other friends.

---

I'm convinced he wasn't planning on going and basically saw everyone on their socials that morning being there, ran out of the door with no plan to get in on that sweet, sweet last day of Splash Mountain action.
I’ve been watching him for 6+ years. I don’t even know if I have ever seen Dim ride Spalsh and I have shamelessly watched every Disney vlog they have put out.

The poor little man child doesn’t like the smallest sprinkle of rain he for sure isn’t going to enjoy an opportunity to get a bit wet. When I rode it for the first time in DL I had no idea what to expect and it quickly became my favorite ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can not believe she isn't trying to be healthier because she is pregnant. I just hope the son comes out healthy with nothing wrong with him.

Reactions: 18
Also why does J$ have a huge bruise on his chin in the latest video?
Oh they are buying lottery tickets now too? Maybe work harder losers!
I'm going to assume that they are trying to troll after reading on here that some Tattlers were speculating they won the lottery and are bank rolling from that.

Reactions: 10
I'm going to assume that they are trying to troll after reading on here that some Tattlers were speculating they won the lottery and are bank rolling from that.
Or they are desperate and think they will legitimately win some crazy fortune. Did they finally have to pay credit card bills and look at their bank account? 🤣

Reactions: 6

I’m gonna bet that they applied for one of those PPP loans during the stay at home. Apt of vloggers did that. They probably blew through it and now they are having to live off their own money.

Reactions: 7
All quiet in Trackerville?? I actually had the opportunity to spend time with my brother and sister in law today and I realized how sad the trackers lives truly are…makes me wonder why the Stan’s think there is a single thing to be sOoOo JeAlOuS of

Reactions: 14
The absolute audacity to disclose and complain about the cost of shipping out your giveaway items …. !!!!! Are you kidding me? What’s the point? To make others feel bad when they receive it because now they know how much it cost you? Little tip Jen, nobody asked you to hoard all of those items and then give them away when you couldn’t find a place to put it. You literally make that shipping cost amount back during a couple of your lives due to your fans GIVING YOU MONEY!! You entitled witch!
The shipping has to be less than the cost of a storage unit for all that crap. If I won anything I would refuse delivery and let her eat the shipping cost.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought they had some sort of aversion to gambling. Isn’t that why they cruise Disney, to avoid the temptation?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everything in blue ink is either a hockey game or hockey practice, with multiple days running from one to the other so I can see both of my boys. Sticky notes are meal planning so I can swap meals if I need to (sitting in bed working on this now). View attachment 1916171
Just wanted to say how this color coded/patterned sticky note makes my teacher/organizing heart happy.

Reactions: 5
Odds that they will go live tomorrow when almost all of the country is watching football?

(plot twist: they will go live as soon as I hit submit 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Throw back to the Aulani trip where they abandoned their miracle child in a van on side of road with strangers..
PortapottyDimster.png

I still love how it looks like he's thinking to himself, "Yep, so this is my tit hole poser life now."

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.