The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute audacity to disclose and complain about the cost of shipping out your giveaway items …. !!!!! Are you kidding me? What’s the point? To make others feel bad when they receive it because now they know how much it cost you? Little tip Jen, nobody asked you to hoard all of those items and then give them away when you couldn’t find a place to put it. You literally make that shipping cost amount back during a couple of your lives due to your fans GIVING YOU MONEY!! You entitled witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Anyone can see her sister for just five bucks a month.
🍑 is probably better at operating her site too than the whale. Honestly, I sort of suspect that Jen looks down on her what she does for a living, which is ridiculous because Jenblob is not that far off from taking money and filming someone's munkbang fetish (oh wait...the OG video was sort of like that).

Reactions: 21
Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
I do all of the painting in my house, and I don't understand not cutting in first. It's driving me batshit that he couldn't take the hour or whatever and do that. It's making me irrationally angry. Who bleeping leaves it like that? You don't leave a room half-assed, there is no reason. Take the next four hours and finish the bleeping job and assemble the furniture. It doesn't take a week. You have thumbs.

Eating Vegan and not doing it intelligently is just a fast track to a whole bunch of extra fat. There's a lot of oils you have to mitigate.
Yes, but he has to save his thumbs for deleting/blocking/shadow banning

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’ve got to be panicking. This lifestyle isn’t sustainable and their views are circling the drain. People just don’t care enough to watch them do the same trip again and again and stuff their faces…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They’ve got to be panicking. This lifestyle isn’t sustainable and their views are circling the drain. People just don’t care enough to watch them do the same trip again and again and stuff their faces…
Going get even worse when its non stop baby vlogs with prop2, only the diehard creeps that are only there to watch the kids are going be watching them then

They seen to be scraping by because there's still a mix of parks/vacation vlogs going up but I assume that's going to either stop or be rare when the baby arrives

Reactions: 12
I’m still catching up, so I hope no one has said this yet, but this is how I picture the winners opening up their giveaway gifts. For anyone that watched scream queens -

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She isn’t. She’s braindead !

Hi Marie. Please seek help! There’s more to life than cats and 9-11 memorials. She strikes me as a person who hates nyc liberals but puts 56 World Trade Center photos up every September. 🙄🙄🙄
Airbus, you famous! Or is it infamous? 😂

68A9AA84-C3E6-4841-A7BD-E16C95ABDDBE.jpeg

Me thinks Marie will be the next STAN to get kicked from the FB group.

it’s ironic when the ones calling for someone to be booted end up being booted themselves…

Has anyone even taken credit as the OP here?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm shocked the mods there have left up her screen shot from last night and I agree Marie is looking to get kicked out of that group. It sounds to me like she spends way more time here than she does watching the Trackers. Who is unwell? Come on, Marie! I truly don't believe she's posting here as one of us. People have suggested that she's Jenn, I don't think that's the case either. I think she's a very confused stan who has read a lot here for a while and is conflicted. She knows we are right. She knows we have many, many valid points. That's what keeps her coming back here. But she's also a true stan and loves the Trackers and doesn't want to give them up. They shadowbanned her and she still just can't quit them! 😂

I believe my run in with her on the stan group was on a deleted post, but I'll have to try and go back and see how she originally got my attention. She shouldn't let people know that we're actually a good bunch of unwell folks who care more about those kids than their actual parents.

Reactions: 22
(dates are TTT posting)

Jackson 1 - MK to ride the train

Sperm and Eggie Donor - 6
(
maybe more, I did a very quick look through the TTT catalog)

12/6/22 - Disney Springs shopping for Babymoon

12/19/22 - Aulani Parents’ Day Out

1/12/23 - MK After Hours Party

1/14/23 - EPCOT Festival of the Arts mukbang

1/25/23 - Olive Garden

1/26/23 - UPS/USPS and Lemon Pig
(this wasn’t a “date”, but they couldn’t be bothered with Jackson being along for the ride)
Plus they were at Epcot just this Thursday. So mukbang part 2 should be coming up soon🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Someone in the FB suggested that Jim & Nicole used these two losers for followers 🙄
Oh yes, the Trackers are soooo famous that everyone wants to be friends with them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Someone in the FB suggested that Jim & Nicole used these two losers for followers 🙄
Oh yes, the Trackers are soooo famous that everyone wants to be friends with them.
I've been following that post too. Where do these people get all their (wrong) information from? Jim and Nicole both seem to be doing pretty well on their own, since we haven't seen them with the Trackers since J$ 1st birthday and Nicole gets invited to media events and gets media packages to unbox where the Trackers do not.

I was curious about the comments about Krispy Smores. Someone is saying the Krispy Smores doesn't post the girls online, their photos and names are all over their facebook, they've just stopped vlogging. Someone is saying the Trackers met up with them while they were here? Did the Trackers mention that? Their meet up isn't on the Krispy Smores facebook page and you'd think if they were trying to get famous off the Trackers too, they would have posed it. Someone said Jenn sent them gifts? If she sent them gifts, why was she so shocked with the international shipping costs and didn't know USPS was much, much cheaper? These stans are blind.

Reactions: 27
I've been following that post too. Where do these people get all their (wrong) information from? Jim and Nicole both seem to be doing pretty well on their own, since we haven't seen them with the Trackers since J$ 1st birthday and Nicole gets invited to media events and gets media packages to unbox where the Trackers do not.

I was curious about the comments about Krispy Smores. Someone is saying the Krispy Smores doesn't post the girls online, their photos and names are all over their facebook, they've just stopped vlogging. Someone is saying the Trackers met up with them while they were here? Did the Trackers mention that? Their meet up isn't on the Krispy Smores facebook page and you'd think if they were trying to get famous off the Trackers too, they would have posed it. Someone said Jenn sent them gifts? If she sent them gifts, why was she so shocked with the international shipping costs and didn't know USPS was much, much cheaper? These stans are blind.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Jennbo is mad they had girls. She would be that petty.

Reactions: 26
No one is using them for views. Ok maybe asskisser Chris Pratt lol.

Seriously though, look at their competition. Did Molly need them? PMM?

The Trackers think they own Disney vlogging even though they are terrible at it. I watched Adam’s Splash vlog versus Tim’s. Adam’s was so well done. Tim’s was a joke as usual.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.