The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn is going to regret all this face stuffing when 18lb Anotherson rips her from C to A on the way out, and that deflated belly chaffs her shins.
Tim will ask the doctors to sew her up tighter than a hamsters asshole so he could maybe tolerate sleeping with her againšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not even a staycation yet this year? They have an excuse for no cruises for the next 7 or so months. Why did they even bother buying their son an annual pass?
I was just wondering how many times they'd brought J to a park vs how many date days they've had since renewing/buying their passes. Can APs have different level passes for themselves and kids? My parents have the lowest level pass because they don't care about going on weekends/holidays, and I keep wondering why they didn't just buy that one for J. What a waste of money.

I can't remember who said it was tacky for them to complain about shipping, but I cannot agree more. They could've gotten an idea of shipping beforehand, once they got all the addresses/zip codes - as several have mentioned, you can do basically all that stuff yourself online. They also could've used flat rate boxes for as many boxes as they could. But if they spent approximately $210 for 10 packages, $21 a package isn't THAT expensive for how big some of those boxes were, and especially for how much they've spent on cruises/vacations/merch in the last couple years. I guess this was another $11 souvenir cup situation for those poor contest winners.

Admittedly, I didn't catch what the rest of the boxes cost because they talked about it for SO LONG that I got bored and tuned them out, I was almost excited when they cut to Tim painting the nursery.

@HereForTheT3a22 - I'm so glad to hear you have surgery scheduled! I hope all goes well and that your pain is minimal and manageable over the next couple weeks!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exploding Bewbs!!! (11.9.12)

jenn talks about her ā€œanxietyā€ which we all know is bleeping fakeā€¦but she talks about how her sister is 10 years younger than her and how she can always talk to her and how wise the younger sister isā€¦pretty funny that we are only 10.5 years from that video and this selfish witch doesnā€™t even talk about her family who she apparently appreciated SSSOOOO much
Her younger sister appears to now be working as a bottle service server at an Orlando area gentleman's club.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I swear, Marie seems like a low-level boodlenoodles. Did someone make the Marie profile with legit looking pics but is really a stealth Tattler? šŸ˜‚

She has now tried pointing stans here multiple times with references and screenshots to Tattle. Is someone playing a long con over there, or is this lady really reading here and the stan group trying to nail Tattlers to the wall? Why? Who cares?

There are so many Tattlers over there Marie, sorry to tell you. Maybe they should ban everyone? šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That's exactly how USPS is, you go online, enter the address, the weight, the size of box, you enter all your packages in, pay all at one, you print the labels and you can even arrange for your mail carrier to pick them up at the house. USPS also offers free priority mail boxes in many different sizes. Even ones that are flat rate priced, so everything you can fit in one box for one price no matter how heavy it is. Then you can go into your account and track all the packages in one place. They make it ridiculously easy because they don't want you and your 900 packages clogging up the line inside the post office.

The international form is pretty easy to fill out, so I have no idea what "help" they'd need or why they'd get turned away at the counter and have to go back. Aside from the fact that they are idiots. And they supposedly shipped stuff to Krispy Smores and Holy Moly all the time, so I don't understand why they didn't know international costs so much or how to fill out the form.

Tim says that UPS wouldn't take one of the boxes because it would get stolen? I don't understand what that means. Like they packaged it in a box that made it seem like something good, not tit they've kept in their junk room for 8 years? Why not just cover up whatever the box said?
There is also a PirateShip.com. Most of the stuff I ship, I print my labels straight through Etsy, but every once in a while I have to send something that was an extra or whatever. Pirateship sometimes has lower rates than USPS. But either way, once the label is printed I can either schedule a pickup at my front door or if Iā€™ll be home I run it out to my mail lady when she comes by. The only time I drop the boxes off at the actual post office is if I have more than 6 or 7 boxes at once.

But those 2 have zero logical brain cells left between them. Every itty bitty thing is such a chore or they act like they are the only ones on the planet that have things to do. Sheā€™d need a 7day cuntcierge cruise if she followed my schedule for even a couple of days. Everything in blue ink is either a hockey game or hockey practice, with multiple days running from one to the other so I can see both of my boys. Sticky notes are meal planning so I can swap meals if I need to (sitting in bed working on this now). My boss is now including me in all manager meetings so my daytime work stuff has jumped off the charts on the busy scale. And Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve washed the same load of clothes 3 times now because I donā€™t have time to sit in my laundry room watching it spin and I fall asleep before itā€™s ready to switch. But this is real life, not the lunatic bubble theyā€™ve created for themselves.
B6A9715C-2011-478D-BD88-9E26BB63DEEC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree with the mods! It's not a negative post at all! Also, funny that Jamie person is no longer in the FB group, way to reverse uno yourself bud!
View attachment 1916079
The best part of this is the OP probably wasnā€™t trying to be funny. Anyone with half a brain cell can see that Jackson is MIA from 90% of what they do. With his lack of socialization, meeting that little girl would have been great for him. So the comment really wasnā€™t that absurd.

So, in summary, I think he wasnā€™t trying to be funny, but I will say because of the STAN overreaction, he sure as hell ended up being so!

Reactions: 18
I was just wondering how many times they'd brought J to a park vs how many date days they've had since renewing/buying their passes
(dates are TTT posting)

Jackson 1 - MK to ride the train

Sperm and Eggie Donor - 6
(
maybe more, I did a very quick look through the TTT catalog)

12/6/22 - Disney Springs shopping for Babymoon

12/19/22 - Aulani Parentsā€™ Day Out

1/12/23 - MK After Hours Party

1/14/23 - EPCOT Festival of the Arts mukbang

1/25/23 - Olive Garden

1/26/23 - UPS/USPS and Lemon Pig
(this wasnā€™t a ā€œdateā€, but they couldnā€™t be bothered with Jackson being along for the ride)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
How on earth any of the stans can believe for one second she was truly infertile and truly longed for a child is beyond me at this point.

How many "dates" have they had recently? How many nannies have they gone through already?

Doubtful Craig and Kylie - who REALLY struggled with infertility - will do the same thing as these idiots do with their supposed miracle child (and soon-to-be 2nd miracle).

But keep on defending them, stans. :rolleyes: šŸ„Ø šŸ–•
Amen!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Found on the Ahhh-lani "look at all the unsustainable trash we bought" vlog:

Screen Shot 2023-01-27 at 7.33.57 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
something i noticed from the latest "biggest ship-related disaster since the titanic" vlog was that when said they had to pee after going to the post office, they stopped at a 7-11 to do so. there has to be a post office within 10 min. of their home. why pee at a 7-11 and not just go home to pee, especially if both of you had to...? oh i know why, you don't want jackson to see you and god forbid want you to stay home with him. i guarantee this is why they did that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Has anybody figured out why the feck these dolts eat vegan at home and all the meats/cheese/etc when out?!

Reactions: 17
I knew I saw them today at EPCOT. I did a double take and was not quite sure. Blech!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anybody figured out why the feck these dolts eat vegan at home and all the meats/cheese/etc when out?!
I think they're convinced or at least pretend that eating these wasteful boxed vegan meals 1-2 times a week somehow cancels out their crappy diet cause they assume vegan = healthy. Oreos are vegan, they're not exactly healthy. I like how Ginn kept saying "for a vegan recipe, it's really good!" repeatedly. šŸ„“

• Haha
Hey Marie!!!! šŸ‘‹ Hope you are doing well!
She isnā€™t. Sheā€™s braindead !

Hi Marie. Please seek help! Thereā€™s more to life than cats and 9-11 memorials. She strikes me as a person who hates nyc liberals but puts 56 World Trade Center photos up every September. šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.