The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know gestational diabetes babies tend to be large - but wouldn't it be funny if she had a 6 lb baby but gained 60 pounds? #stopeatingoncamera

2021-01-20 (10).png

• Sick
Reactions: 28
They are KILLING IT with their views lately! YouTube is totally going to fund their luxurious lifestyle for the next 25 years until they retire!

1674854338196.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They sure are making the rounds with all the Stans today at Epcot. Living their best life, without Buddy, yet again. Family AF!

B must be working out for them. She's really putting in the hours this week and Gin never seems to be home with Buddy anymore,

• Sad
Reactions: 24
They felt they would get better service at UPS, like helping them with the international paperwork. I think they also didn’t want to stand in a long line. You know how much he hates lines. I think they felt UPS was like cuntcierge service.
Just checked with my daughter who has worked for UPS for over six years.

In a UPS customer care center:
Utilizing the UPS kiosk, whether domestic or international, one enters the receiver’s info, the sender’s info and you have to declare what is inside the box. (with the Bojokes they most likely don’t remember). When done hit a button and a tag is printed.

Take the tag to the counter, where the agent will scan the bar code of the tag, weight and measure the box, then give you your shipping options (how fast you want the box to arrive).

A UPS store is similar except you directly go to the counter, they input your data, weigh the box and offer you your shipping options.

🤔 💡 maybe that’s why the “least amount of effort” Bojokes went to the UPS store. They didn’t have to do any paperwork!

Reactions: 9
. I’d never wish harm on an innocent child, in fact I probably care more about her children than she does.
We all do!
That’s the sick, sad part.
DJ could care less 😡
#Thosepoorboys

Reactions: 19
I don’t see this working with 2 kids and Jenn not driving and I think it’s extremely selfish that for the sake of her children and husband she doesn’t even make an attempt to take care of this issue. Jackson will need to go to school eventually (if they home school him because they don’t feel like actually driving him to and from school I will actually lose my tit)

God forbid something happens to one of the children or Tim becomes injured and cannot drive the children will be the ones suffering. How is Tim going to film and run all the errands and doc appointments and school/activities? Have they even considered it? Even with a full time nanny I don’t see how logistically this will work. This will bring a huge burden on Tim while Jenn sits at home and watches housewives… she is truly the most lazy person I have ever experienced in my entire life. Tim needs to grow a pair and tell her she needs to step up. And no, I do not think she will lose any of that baby weight.

Reactions: 27
That Aulani trip really fizzled out at the end. More people would rather watch them paint a nursery and shop at Target than an Oahu tour. o_O

• Wow
Reactions: 18
That Aulani trip really fizzled out at the end. More people would rather watch them paint a nursery and shop at Target than an Oahu tour. o_O
They're the only people I know that can make Hawaii look boring. It just shows that people would rather watch paint dry than watch their Aulani trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tim should just eat junk food in parking lots instead of being a world traveler.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
5 pages in I can get in my thread recap.. I slept, went to work and ran errands.....in the meantime tattlers filled 15 pages while Tim and Jen reached new lows with an Olive Garden vlog while continuing to prove they can spend money on themselves while ignoring their miracle child. The list of saboteurs continues to grow (Even my mom refuses to pay overseas shipping charges and she loves me) Meanwhile Disney celebrates 100 years and Tim is nowhere to be seen. Going from the A list of youtube vloggers to the X list ages 20 years for every ten.

If anyone here every sees them and goes up to them, we should say "Hi, my name is Stan. Stan Zbornak."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In Canada you can do it all online. You tell the websites the size of the box, weight, and it spits out the label you tape on the box. National or international. Canada Post is like stepping back in the Stone Age. If they offer this I’m sure other countries do too. They also have prepaid boxes that you can buy for $10-$25 dependent on size and it ships across Canada.

Dim commented about being at usps and they don’t do anything to help. They just hand you the forms and then tell you that it’s allwrong and you have to doit again. That’s why they went to UPS.
Exactly this. They were too stupid and/or lazy (most likely both) to figure out the customs forms if they were shipping outside the United States. USPS won't do them for you.

Reactions: 6
They are KILLING IT with their views lately! YouTube is totally going to fund their luxurious lifestyle for the next 25 years until they retire!

View attachment 1915617
Yes but they are pushing out so much crap their overall monthly views are up compared to December. What else are these 2 jokers going to do to even come close to this income?

Not even a staycation yet this year? They have an excuse for no cruises for the next 7 or so months. Why did they even bother buying their son an annual pass?

Reactions: 13
Love the thread title!

Well Tim, if you were still on Disney's media list, you would have seen it already.

He's full of tit with this 100% booking a trip to see this soon. Did he forget about the second miracle? Is he just going to ditch Jenn and be like--I need to go to California, see ya real soon? And there is no way he is traveling to the other side of the country to leave Jenn with two kids, even if they had 100 nannies.

View attachment 1914501
Is he forgetting that he’s got another child on the way? His wife could go into labour at any second! Or will she drag herself onto the plane? Ridiculous!

Time to grow up, Tim. You’re not a teenager anymore. You’re long past being a teenager. You can’t just drop your wife and kid(s) at the drop of a hat because you’re jealous some vloggers will have content that you don’t.

Your desperation and FOMO is obvious. I can’t believe you’re not embarrassed.

Reactions: 19
Sitting watching Disney parks live streaming right now, I wish they released that they can manage this an be successful (they have over 10k watching) an then ban others from live streaming in the park so they can be the only ones

• Heart
Yes but they are pushing out so much crap their overall monthly views are up compared to December. What else are these 2 jokers going to do to even come close to this income?

Not even a staycation yet this year? They have an excuse for no cruises for the next 7 or so months. Why did they even bother buying their son an annual pass?
The annual pass for Buddy is proving to be, as usual for them, a waste of money. It's been two months and he's been once and only rode the train iirc.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.