The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They talk about way too much TMI stuff. No one needs to know how often they floss, go to the dentist, get routine vaccines or suffer indigestion from junk food. They are gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They talk about way too much TMI stuff. No one needs to know how often they floss, go to the dentist, get routine vaccines or suffer indigestion from junk food. They are gross.
They have no filter anymore. They see the camera as a close friend

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not Jen passive-aggressively complaining about shipping costs...How tacky to tell the people you're sending a prize to that shipping it to them was expensive. It's like the annoying grandmother that tells you how much every gift she's ever gotten you costs so that you're aware it was a burden for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It's always been like that though, but lately it seems even more obvious. I bet they are both hating being cooped up in Lake Nona. I'm actually surprised she hasn't demanded to go on a staycation yet. This has to be a record, staying in their own home for about a month. I already like how he's biting at the bit to get out to CA. No way in hell is she going to allow him to go alone while she's at home stuck with the boys....I'm also interested in seeing if there are more passive aggressive remarks about her eating post pregnancy. I do think he's been talking about it, or the Tattler remarks have been getting to her because she is always saying how some of the food is for J$. The fat teeth remark too was fairly tactless on Dim's part. I'm on the fence whether he was being passive aggressive or not.
People see to forget that his default is dickwad. He's always been more snipey little asshole than funny sarcastic. I can guarantee he'll start in on DJ, and she'll be ruthless about his face melt and rottenhole. I hope they get some of it on tape:devilish:

---

View attachment 1914714

The Tim Tracker #115: We tossed the wrong pig into the lake!
They laugh the same too, huuhhhuhhuh huhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Meh I have no issue with Dim's comment re "fat teeth" Ginn is always punching down to Dim and saying things that are super hurtful and passive aggressive, plus she purposely leaves stuff in the vlogs that are super unflattering for him.
Eh I think they're both awful to each other honestly. Still there is a special sort of awful for calling your pregnant wife fat. Though honestly, I can't blame him for being concerned about her eating-not so much for her but for Flipper. The amounts of food and fish consumption has been ridiculous this pregnancy especially. I'd actually be curious to know how much weight she's gained she doesn't even look remotely look like the same person.

Reactions: 20
well, Angela is bleeping gross! Also, thanks to keishla for coming in with all the knowledge. Who knew green tea had caffeine unless it was decaffeinated 🙄
CB0D407A-F79F-4306-AF65-C9F405FED9F4.jpeg

Didn’t sound like they were being upbeat, Magic Coordinator…sounds like they were straight up bitching about the shipping costs so you dumb fucks would feel sorry for them.
D27A5B12-A3F5-4488-8462-CA4C7684FA07.jpeg

I bet they do the same thing when they host family for holiday dinners. I can just see Jenn bitching about how much money they spent to attempt to make the family feel some sort of guilt for eating their food.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
I do all of the painting in my house, and I don't understand not cutting in first. It's driving me batshit that he couldn't take the hour or whatever and do that. It's making me irrationally angry. Who bleeping leaves it like that? You don't leave a room half-assed, there is no reason. Take the next four hours and finish the bleeping job and assemble the furniture. It doesn't take a week. You have thumbs.

Eating Vegan and not doing it intelligently is just a fast track to a whole bunch of extra fat. There's a lot of oils you have to mitigate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I just watched some of the recent video and these people are living turds. “Somebody is going to be getting this!” as he holds up the trash box from uppababy. “And there’s also a few Sephora boxes too!” They are so pretentious. Like the recipients should be on the edge of their seat like they might get lucky enough to get trash boxes from these companies. They act high and mighty like their stans couldn’t possibly afford the original contents of these boxes so they should be honored and excited to receive the boxes filled with their junk.

The clip of Jackpot watching the Powder Keg video was so staged. Silver Dollar City is mentioned constantly in the comments of their live streams. So then it just so happens Jackpot is watching a clip and JennBo stumbles upon him watching it and asks him what he’s watching. He’s barely able to say Powder Keg. He was obviously told to answer that because we all know he’s not reading that off the screen. Then mom of the year has to throw in a dig to say she didn’t think she got to ride it bc she was pregnant with him. It’s always his fault!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I skipped the part with the lemon pig. Why did it have to be thrown into a lake?

Reactions: 7
Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
I do all of the painting in my house, and I don't understand not cutting in first. It's driving me batshit that he couldn't take the hour or whatever and do that. It's making me irrationally angry. Who bleeping leaves it like that? You don't leave a room half-assed, there is no reason. Take the next four hours and finish the bleeping job and assemble the furniture. It doesn't take a week.
This bugged the crap out of me too. For someone who supposedly has so much experience in home remodeling he doesn’t seem to know how to do any of it. I also cringed at the window sills that he slapped about 8 coats of paint on. Idiot must not know about primer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
@HereForTheT3a22, Congrats on the thread title!

Go into your surgery with happy thoughts.
And know that when you are HERE, you are FAMILY!
We want nothing but the best for you. 😘
Awww I love you guys. Not in a weird stan/creepy way! I won’t ever ask any of you for super stickers I promise🤣🤣🤣

but seriously I come here and laugh so hard sometimes I cry and I’m looking forward to you all getting me through recovery!

surgery is scheduled for February 7th…sad to go into our 14 year wedding anniversary with tons of PT/crutches/a massive brace but I need to get these knees under control if we have ANY hope to do the princess marathon next February

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Love that Jenn is so concerned about getting an answer from Jackson that she makes him speak while eating a whole blueberry. No concern on the possibility of your son CHOKING on the Blueberry. GIVE ME AN ANSWER! FFS

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Why didn't they just take their parcels to the post office in the first place. If money was such an issue I would of seen how much to send with them first, it was clearly cheaper.
Also, loved how Jenn was passively aggressive about the shipping costs but quickly turned it round by saying they have so much more room for the baby now!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The whole laughing to make your bill 69 even. Talk about immature, that doesn't sit well with their squeaky clean image. Even if they did giggle about it why would you show that on camera.

Awww I love you guys. Not in a weird stan/creepy way! I won’t ever ask any of you for super stickers I promise🤣🤣🤣

but seriously I come here and laugh so hard sometimes I cry and I’m looking forward to you all getting me through recovery!

surgery is scheduled for February 7th…sad to go into our 14 year wedding anniversary with tons of PT/crutches/a massive brace but I need to get these knees under control if we have ANY hope to do the princess marathon next February
While it sucks you have to get surgery, glad you are demonstrating the self-care that will make you better and there for your family.

The best thing the Slackers have ever taught any of us with common sense is WHAT NOT TO DO with your life. They motivate one to be better than some life coaches could ever dream.

And don't worry, we won't be stalking your hospital to give you a weird hand painted poster of your kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know why they didn't look at the cost of shipping things before they did their stupid giveaway. And seriously, they could've gone to an Office Depot or somewhere where they would've ran you the prices of all the major carriers including USPS.

I cannot get over her waiting until now to think about getting a flu vaccine. The recommendation is to get it in October. And with all the traveling she was doing no less. What a moron! Not to mention all the seafood and caffeine consumption. Could she care any less for Anotherson? What a tit mother she is! They should both be sterilized for the sake of humanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
While it sucks you have to get surgery, glad you are demonstrating the self-care that will make you better and there for your family.

The best thing the Slackers have ever taught any of us with common sense is WHAT NOT TO DO with your life. They motivate one to be better than some life coaches could ever dream.

And don't worry, we won't be stalking your hospital to give you a weird hand painted poster of your kid.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you aren’t going to stalk me and demand that I acknowledge your presence with an agape toothless smile and thumbs up?!? Bummer.

I knew that I needed to get this under control especially after this last instance…I honestly should have had a doctor assess my knees long ago but I thought maybe I could just deal with it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.