The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn't they just take their parcels to the post office in the first place. If money was such an issue I would of seen how much to send with them first, it was clearly cheaper.
Also, loved how Jenn was passively aggressive about the shipping costs but quickly turned it round by saying they have so much more room for the baby now!
They felt they would get better service at UPS, like helping them with the international paperwork. I think they also didn’t want to stand in a long line. You know how much he hates lines. I think they felt UPS was like cuntcierge service.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They felt they would get better service at UPS, like helping them with the international paperwork. I think they also didn’t want to stand in a long line. You know how much he hates lines. I think they felt UPS was like cuntcierge service.
They are idiots because if they did prepay via USPS and printed labels at home, you pretty much skip the line if there is one because the tellers will just ask if anyone is dropping off something prepaid and take it right there.

Reactions: 19
I cannot get over her waiting until now to think about getting a flu vaccine. The recommendation is to get it in October. And with all the traveling she was doing no less. What a moron! Not to mention all the seafood and caffeine consumption. Could she care any less for Anotherson? What a tit mother she is! They should both be sterilized for the sake of humanity.
I am wondering if she might've had the flu when was coughing up snot for about two weeks. She is such a moron. If Flipper ends up being perfectly normal it's going to be a miracle. It almost feels likes she is trying to at least on some sort subconscious level trying to duck him up. Really, she has showed little to no attention to him since she found out that she was carrying a boy. I remember grimacing at how she just rode all those rides as Disney Land all willy nilly.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I am wondering if she might've had the flu when was coughing up snot for about two weeks. She is such a moron. If Flipper ends up being perfectly normal it's going to be a miracle. It almost feels likes she is trying to at least on some sort subconscious level trying to duck him up. Really, she has showed little to no attention to him since she found out that she was carrying a boy. I remember grimacing at how she just rode all those rides as Disney Land all willy nilly.
I don’t wish any harm to the unborn child but there is NO WAY that kid comes out healthy. He’s going to come out bloated and addicted to sodium at the very least

I hope she goes into labor unexpectedly and doesn’t get to make it to her “new super nice” hospital

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I don’t wish any harm to the unborn child but there is NO WAY that kid comes out healthy. He’s going to come out bloated and addicted to sodium at the very least

I hope she goes into labor unexpectedly and doesn’t get to make it to her “new super nice” hospital
You'd think they would try to make sure the kid is healthy enough that it will turn into a functional adult. Granted, I don't know much about what causes disabilities and such, but what if he's so messed up he has to depend on them his entire life? They barely want to deal with their current kid, imagine if their next one needs them to support him forever? Talk about not thinking about the future!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

I hope this doesn’t come out wrong. I’d never wish harm on an innocent child, in fact I probably care more about her children than she does. I’ve wondered a few times if maybe they already know that there are problems or abnormalities with the baby she’s carrying because I can’t wrap my head around their complete disregard for the unborn child. She’s about 40yo and there is a significantly higher risk for genetic abnormalities, pregnancy complications, etc.

Reactions: 17

Especially when she has put into videos many times, even this most recent one " Oh Jackson, I couldn't ride that ride because you were in my belly". What happens when the other child is old enough to watch these videos and be like oh okay, so you didn't ride anything with him but with me in your belly it was no holding back. Makes sense.

Positive post!!!

I just LOVE how Jennifer’s side face/neck area appears so huge, and blobby on video… BUT in pictures like the most recent maternity pictures her neck area was so slim, and elongated, and you could tell where her face ended and her neck began. It’s so amazing how she does that. It’s like magical. Kudos Jenn… Kudos.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Positive post!!!

I just LOVE how Jennifer’s side face/neck area appears so huge, and blobby on video… BUT in pictures like the most recent maternity pictures her neck area was so slim, and elongated, and you could tell where her face ended and her neck began. It’s so amazing how she does that. It’s like magical. Kudos Jenn… Kudos.
The photographer was working overtime with the photoshop and airbrushing that's for sure!

Reactions: 13
I don't know why they didn't look at the cost of shipping things before they did their stupid giveaway. And seriously, they could've gone to an Office Depot or somewhere where they would've ran you the prices of all the major carriers including USPS.
In Canada you can do it all online. You tell the websites the size of the box, weight, and it spits out the label you tape on the box. National or international. Canada Post is like stepping back in the Stone Age. If they offer this I’m sure other countries do too. They also have prepaid boxes that you can buy for $10-$25 dependent on size and it ships across Canada.

Dim commented about being at usps and they don’t do anything to help. They just hand you the forms and then tell you that it’s allwrong and you have to doit again. That’s why they went to UPS.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope this doesn’t come out wrong. I’d never wish harm on an innocent child, in fact I probably care more about her children than she does. I’ve wondered a few times if maybe they already know that there are problems or abnormalities with the baby she’s carrying because I can’t wrap my head around their complete disregard for the unborn child. She’s about 40yo and there is a significantly higher risk for genetic abnormalities, pregnancy complications, etc.
Didn’t come out wrong at all. She’s making it BLATANTLY obvious that she doesn’t give one single duck about this kid or his health. Seriously, she has been sucking down the seafood, salt, and caffeine on camera since she announced this pregnancy. She isn’t taking any precautions

Reactions: 24
Of all the people in the world who have time to wait in a line at USPS, these two would be it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Awww I love you guys. Not in a weird stan/creepy way! I won’t ever ask any of you for super stickers I promise🤣🤣🤣

but seriously I come here and laugh so hard sometimes I cry and I’m looking forward to you all getting me through recovery!

surgery is scheduled for February 7th…sad to go into our 14 year wedding anniversary with tons of PT/crutches/a massive brace but I need to get these knees under control if we have ANY hope to do the princess marathon next February
We will be here with you every step of the way - especially on the 7th - :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey Jenny4Dinners - News Flash - instead of parking your lazy useless big ass on the floor and watching your IPAD how about throwing in a load of laundry or dropping some dishes into the dishwasher - what do you think - Good Idea? I was going to mention vacuuming but I already know the answer - the vacuum is so heavy these days with me being pregnant and all you guyzzzzzzz!
what a useless human being - and once again, Timmy Boy, I blame you - you created this monster and you are stuck with her - Good Luck!!!!

They are idiots because if they did prepay via USPS and printed labels at home, you pretty much skip the line if there is one because the tellers will just ask if anyone is dropping off something prepaid and take it right there.
And, it's not like they don't have any plastic tubs perfect for transporting mail and packages...

i'm-not-ok-not-ok.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I cannot get over her waiting until now to think about getting a flu vaccine. The recommendation is to get it in October. And with all the traveling she was doing no less. What a moron! Not to mention all the seafood and caffeine consumption. Could she care any less for Anotherson? What a tit mother she is! They should both be sterilized for the sake of humanity.
Also proves they went on a cruise, countless theme park visits, a flight across the Pacific Ocean and Aulani without any consideration of any possible (and avoidable) illness that could risk her totally (un)wanted pregnancy.

Reactions: 20
In Canada you can do it all online. You tell the websites the size of the box, weight, and it spits out the label you tape on the box. National or international. Canada Post is like stepping back in the Stone Age. If they offer this I’m sure other countries do too. They also have prepaid boxes that you can buy for $10-$25 dependent on size and it ships across Canada.

Dim commented about being at usps and they don’t do anything to help. They just hand you the forms and then tell you that it’s allwrong and you have to doit again. That’s why they went to UPS.
That's exactly how USPS is, you go online, enter the address, the weight, the size of box, you enter all your packages in, pay all at one, you print the labels and you can even arrange for your mail carrier to pick them up at the house. USPS also offers free priority mail boxes in many different sizes. Even ones that are flat rate priced, so everything you can fit in one box for one price no matter how heavy it is. Then you can go into your account and track all the packages in one place. They make it ridiculously easy because they don't want you and your 900 packages clogging up the line inside the post office.

The international form is pretty easy to fill out, so I have no idea what "help" they'd need or why they'd get turned away at the counter and have to go back. Aside from the fact that they are idiots. And they supposedly shipped stuff to Krispy Smores and Holy Moly all the time, so I don't understand why they didn't know international costs so much or how to fill out the form.

Tim says that UPS wouldn't take one of the boxes because it would get stolen? I don't understand what that means. Like they packaged it in a box that made it seem like something good, not tit they've kept in their junk room for 8 years? Why not just cover up whatever the box said?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.