The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant to bring that up. The two morons are barking instructions at him, singing like absolutely crazy people and no reaction from J$ at all. He doesn't glance their way once, he doesn't sing along. Zero reaction from the buddy. He dislikes them as much as we do.
I think it's because he already knows this isn't for him, it's hard enough to have one narcissistic parent(I know, I have one, different flavor and society justified it because achievement, but still) anyway my main parent was also phenomenal, but loving, and sort of made up for it. They're both full on and this kid and his little brother will suffer badly. There is no safe place, no true cheerleader, no shoulder to cry on. None of it.
Honestly, it's one of the reasons I bleeping hate them as much as I do. They're the idiot version.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
New vid...they went to the dentist and Tim's teeth "are bad" because he "hasn't been to the dentist in awhile." Color me shocked.

They have J$ watching videos on the tablet for his entire dinner. Including cars running over knives. Yes, J$ - knives are fun; play with them! Very educational. Great parenting!
Screenshot 2023-01-26 200222.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I think the buddy was a manipulation/save the marriage baby. Golden handcuffs since Tim seemed to want kids and Jenn does not. I think when the buddy started to be more active and demanding they thought OK let’s make another one so the buddy and the buddy 2.0 can entertain each other. I think Tim got Jenn on board by pointing out how she will be able to not deal with the buddy and that maybe buddy 2.0 would be a girl. Jenn seemed at least a little excited about 2.0 until that second penis showed up. At that point she checked all the way out and is just a crappy surrogate for Tim’s spawn.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
This whole video is desperately just trying to answer Tattle. Look we mailed stuff out. Look I actually cleaned my teeth. Look J has a blueberry. Look Tim is wearing a hawaii hoard shirt. Look I’m using a hawaii hoard cup.

yet, they won’t do any of the good things that tattle tries to tell them to do like: please get your diet under control and eat healthier for the sake of your children. Please be healthier. please let your child feed himself. Please let your child interact with other children, don’t film it. Please keep your child safe and away from strangers please don’t let your child think it’s OK to hug strangers.

Reactions: 39
Jenn complains for several minutes about the post office and how it's never been this expensive to ship, especially internationally. They keep whining how much money they're spending on sending out the giveaways. Can we add USPS as a saboteur?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Omg timifer threw the moldy lemon pig in the water should have put it in the garage his useless wife should have been thrown in it the worse two delusional people her waddling is getting worse looking like someone grandma that belongs in a nursing home

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Two stinking rich people sat showing us their massive merch haul from their hundredth trip to Hawaii, who go on vacation every two weeks to buy more crap to fill their massive already paid for house and storage unit as they’re running out of space and have to think about where to put their second Tesla and countless overpriced strollers.

Who have also turned on Superstickers in their live chat so they can beg for spare change from their Stans who are probably just scraping by on minimum wage and will never get to go on such lavish trips.

All because they’re ever-so-slightly not quite as rich as they were a couple of years ago.

Makes me so mad, I think today might be the day I unsubscribe from them. They’re living rent free in my head as long as I still am.
My dude, why haven’t you unsubscribed before this?? You can always search them out to get a video but EVERYONE needs to unsubscribe from all these vloggers. Make a difference hahaha.
#homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Jenn complains for several minutes about the post office and how it's never been this expensive to ship, especially internationally. They keep whining how much money they're spending on sending out the giveaways. Can we add USPS as a saboteur?
The giveaway was their stupid idea. Nobody was making them ship this tit. Shipping has always been expensive.

I wonder how many of the idiot Stans that won the crap will feel sorry for them and reimburse them with super stickers. 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Called it. I was hoping that the bulk of the winners would be overseas so they would get killed by shipping charges.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They’re such ASSHOLES complaining about the shipping costs on their crap. See what we do for you stans.

---

Tim looks like a hostage when she interrogated him if the vegan box meal is good.

Now he wishes he had thought of running things over for a YouTube channel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This whole video is desperately just trying to answer Tattle. Look we mailed stuff out. Look I actually cleaned my teeth. Look J has a blueberry. Look Tim is wearing a hawaii hoard shirt. Look I’m using a hawaii hoard cup.

yet, they won’t do any of the good things that tattle tries to tell them to do like: please get your diet under control and eat healthier for the sake of your children. Please be healthier. please let your child feed himself. Please let your child interact with other children, don’t film it. Please keep your child safe and away from strangers please don’t let your child think it’s OK to hug strangers.
Every time they try to do this they just end up looking stupid and giving us a whole bunch of new stuff to discuss. Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My headcanon is that every time she makes one of those vegan box meals he has to go out for a errand or a run, but really goes to the nearest fast food place to get a burger.

---

If they bought shipping through PayPal they would've saved a bunch of money.
That probably requires research of some sort.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe the amount of complaining about the shipping. If I had received one of these I would send it back their super gated community house and say you apparently need this more than I do

• Haha
Reactions: 21
UPS is always super expensive... I don't know why they just didn't use USPS for everything.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I still believe that they slipped up and J$ was an accident. They'd just started getting the good #hosted gigs and the money was coming in. Probably off their tits drunk or high one night after a luxury experience, or Jenn was so pissed she puked her pill. I firmly believe she was actively trying not to get pregnant but did. They seemed genuinely happy, made a surprising effort early days, but ultimately they're the kind of lazy assed parents we all expected them to be. They'll never get back to those heydays no matter what they do, especially since they lost the Dis/Uni media status. They'll just keep blowing cash trying to relive those glory days and never reach that high.

I personally always thought it was because Dim wanted a kid and it was either her or he would find someone who could give him that. I firmly believe she did not want to be a mom which is fine not everyone does, but she moonlights like she is the gift to mankind.

Reactions: 13
THIS she should keep to herself, yet she blabs it out loud. I hope it turns off her loyal followers & they unsubscribe.

---

8 ag
My dude, why haven’t you unsubscribed before this?? You can always search them out to get a video but EVERYONE needs to unsubscribe from all these vloggers. Make a difference hahaha.
#homemovies
[/QUOTEI agree. Unsubscribe. Why give them the nos.? I’m unsubscribed and their videos on YouTube when & if I choose to suffer through them. ]

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I still believe the only reason they had kids was probably for views/appease some relative with money. They clearly do not want J$. What is confusing to me is why even try to have a second one. 4 Chins has totally checked out once she realized that Number 2 was going to be B2. I really don't know why she was pushing the second one so much since Dim seemed sort of horrified when she brought the idea up about having the second one.
Or for a tax write off

Reactions: 5
Let’s go ship some tit.

Ginn:

Ungrateful
Pissy
Stinky

Dim:

bleeping
Eats
Dick
Egotistical
Xenophobic

J$:

Ur
crappy
Parents
Suck

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Something about Tim saying that she has “fat teeth” because she’s pregnant…cringe. Does that give anyone else the impression that he was calling her fat? Like he was saying that because she’s pregnant everything is fat?

Something about a husband calling his pregnant wife fat is gross - but totally aligns with what y’all have been saying about him making comments about her eating. Yes, it’s been stated here a million times, but for him to say on camera for everyone to hear it is icky.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.